Making more conversions for personal use, for public, the arms are apparently incorrectly aligned. milkdrinker needs to work more on conversion template cbbe to ab. Trust me they are a little hard to make, sorry for no releases.

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.png

no worries, im using regular cbbe for while, i guess not worth wasting too much effort till ppl get better using the new ck.

*btw just saw your youtube ch and got sign :)

Only the full and partial bodysuits, but needs some re-QA before release. Frankly I loved the bodytype right away, right now the more pressing issue for me is overally perfectly seamless textures tbh. My knowledge of OS is sufficient to have some handy suits, and the suits I use are the ones which wouldn't work with weird proportioned CBBE anyway.

Only the full and partial bodysuits, but needs some re-QA before release. Frankly I loved the bodytype right away, right now the more pressing issue for me is overally perfectly seamless textures tbh. My knowledge of OS is sufficient to have some handy suits, and the suits I use are the ones which wouldn't work with weird proportioned CBBE anyway.

Did you try this one http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10982/? . Im using it and really like it, also i dont notice any seems

have anyone made conversions of other clothings and armor for this body? or it is possible to make it myself? like if i wanted to use the 2pac clothing with the atomic body, how would i go about doing that?

There maybe some problems at the arm area, but converting other outfits is a piece cake

Real problem is that the body itself is not a static version and I can't get credits from 2pac

So, unfortunately due to my greed of wanting to play forza, and windows 10, and updates, lost some data. Someone recently downloaded mods lost. However I hope I make up with this post :)

As we all saw, CBBE to AB template, is not really CBBE, but rather a thin and weird version. I tried to mimic the CBBE template body, and make a slider set. Its VERY closely resembling CBBE Slim, but with a twist to the lower half. So far, doing a CBBE to my custom version preset, its far easier to brush out the roughness. And then using that data for AB. Creates surprisingly "tight" fitting armor easily. Now the issue is clipping.

Clipping in the sense, no clipping in bodyslide, however strange ingame clipping. I strongly suggest disabling the weight scaling by using jane bod's esp, or wait for milkdrinker to offer an option to disable it in his esp.

Here is the "conversion schematic" preset. It will ready your CBBE outfit for AB. This is not meant to be perfect, I hope someone improves upon it.

Conversion Schematic.xml

Here is an example of a "tight" outfit I created.

post-70142-0-01964600-1462609133_thumb.jpg

As you can see, its very well fitting. However it needs some zap love to perfectly function ingame. There is a lot of clipping ingame.

Here are the files. I tried to create a zap slider, failed miserably. This is Oni's GITS Suit 01.

GITS Suit 1.7z

This is not meant to be perfect. You might end up requiring to use brushes to have it to your liking ingame.

Hey, I love this body mod and have been trying to convert some outfits my self but hit a snag trying to do the Toxic Raider mod armor. 

The chest area distorts pretty badly, most noticeably the vertical straps that run over the breasts, the skull logo on the shirt and those bullets under the straps.

W9F2DQj.png

What do I do to fix this or avoid it? Is that possible with bodyslide or do I need to use a 3D program.

Hey, I love this body mod and have been trying to convert some outfits my self but hit a snag trying to do the Toxic Raider mod armor. 

The chest area distorts pretty badly, most noticeably the vertical straps that run over the breasts, the skull logo on the shirt and those bullets under the straps.

W9F2DQj.png

What do I do to fix this or avoid it? Is that possible with bodyslide or do I need to use a 3D program.

Image is broken, but I got a rough idea. You need to add more polygons (like milkdrinker does). Why dont you try posting in the bodyslide thread? Pretty sure someone might help you out. Otherwise, using the smooth + deflate slider might be an option, extremely time consuming.

So, unfortunately due to my greed of wanting to play forza, and windows 10, and updates, lost some data. Someone recently downloaded mods lost. However I hope I make up with this post :)

As we all saw, CBBE to AB template, is not really CBBE, but rather a thin and weird version. I tried to mimic the CBBE template body, and make a slider set. Its VERY closely resembling CBBE Slim, but with a twist to the lower half. So far, doing a CBBE to my custom version preset, its far easier to brush out the roughness. And then using that data for AB. Creates surprisingly "tight" fitting armor easily. Now the issue is clipping.

Clipping in the sense, no clipping in bodyslide, however strange ingame clipping. I strongly suggest disabling the weight scaling by using jane bod's esp, or wait for milkdrinker to offer an option to disable it in his esp.

Here is the "conversion schematic" preset. It will ready your CBBE outfit for AB. This is not meant to be perfect, I hope someone improves upon it.

attachicon.gifConversion Schematic.xml

Here is an example of a "tight" outfit I created.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

As you can see, its very well fitting. However it needs some zap love to perfectly function ingame. There is a lot of clipping ingame.

Here are the files. I tried to create a zap slider, failed miserably. This is Oni's GITS Suit 01.

attachicon.gifGITS Suit 1.7z

This is not meant to be perfect. You might end up requiring to use brushes to have it to your liking ingame.

Clipping ingame maybe caused by weight painting

I also finally switched to AB and dont regret it but i have a question. Since i saw so many screenshots of people using the gits bodysuit with it but noone uploaded the converted suit anywhere i tried to do it by myself with outfit studio. So far i got it converted but only to the base AB shape, means in bodyslide i only have one slider "CBBEToAtomicB". Is there a way to convert it to my edited AB shape or get the other sliders working?

Love the shape but needs more revealing outfits for me to use. Till then I'll stick with my CBBE slider set that i made trying to mimic the body. Because If I try to use AB right now then half of the armors in the game will still be set to CBBE and outer armor will be weird. 

If someone could convert 2pac's outfits to this I would happy to pay money lol

mainly just want the Cage, Spike and Kellog armors converted 

I also finally switched to AB and dont regret it but i have a question. Since i saw so many screenshots of people using the gits bodysuit with it but noone uploaded the converted suit anywhere i tried to do it by myself with outfit studio. So far i got it converted but only to the base AB shape, means in bodyslide i only have one slider "CBBEToAtomicB". Is there a way to convert it to my edited AB shape or get the other sliders working?

First CBBE to AB.

Then load the AB itself as the new reference to start converting to your preferred AB preset. I will upload the full bodysuit, but frankly, its extremely easy to convert. Took me 3 minutes to make, here you go.

GITS Suit 03.7z

For other outfits, load AB itself as the reference (load project rather, then load outfit), and then start sliding.

First CBBE to AB.

Then load the AB itself as the new reference to start converting to your preferred AB preset. I will upload the full bodysuit, but frankly, its extremely easy to convert. Took me 3 minutes to make, here you go.

attachicon.gifGITS Suit 03.7z

For other outfits, load AB itself as the reference (load project rather, then load outfit), and then start sliding.

Thanks alot, well its the first time ever i use outit studio also since english isnt my main language some stuff i dont get that fast :P. I need to do a succesfull convert once from there on i get it, but without a clear step by step tuto how to convert to AB thats not so easy for me. So you save me alot of trial and error here.

Edit: good news : i know how to do it now, bad news : now ill spent alot of time trying to convert stuff lmao

Load Project, navigate to ConversionSets and Load AtomicBReferences.osp, in that select CBBE to AtomicB, then "Load Outfit" your outfit. Hit conform all sliders, slide it, then save the nif. Note: The arms might be slightly misaligned, and the back as well. You can use the move brush with a huge size to fix the misalignment, or stick to sleeveless outfits for now. Also for legs, you can use the zap slider (see tutorial).

After that, Load Project, this time open AtomicB - Bodies.osp, select AtomicBeauty or AtomicBeauty underwear, depending on what you want. Then load outfit, conform sliders, save the project. If you use AtomicBeauty underwear, then you have to import the nif instead of load outfit.

Loading these projects as references doesn't work for me, unless I am doing something wrong, this is the only way I got it working. Hope this helps.

Also its only good for "full body suits" or outfits with exposed cleavage, otherwise we have an ugly overlap in the middle, which I can't fix with my knowledge. Theoretically some outfits out there before conversion would require increased polygons in the chest area, milkdrinker did that with the vanilla outfits and they look really great.

Thanks to you I made a conversion for the halo armor, Its pretty good for bein a quick n dirty conversion

post-35545-0-33900000-1462768707_thumb.jpg

post-35545-0-49501000-1462768708_thumb.jpg

image is broke :/

Just copy and paste the image address to another Tab in your browser.

when i click on it i just keeps loading indefinitely and I can't right click for anything either :/

not sure how to get at the address 

Archived