[WIP] Paradise Hall (Continued)

Do I uninstall Paradise Halls Extension (from loverslab) and isntall this instead? Or what is the purpose of this mod? Does it require the nexusmods Paradise Halls?

well his early release version 7.3.1 is ready to replace original paradise halls from nexus, no need to change pahe

his newer version isn't for new people, experienced beta testers only

Doesn't work for me , can't ensave  people who go down, no MCM menu?

There are no reason to have any McM menu for now in the framework, tuning of the core is to do by add-ons, each add-ons can want a different tuning.

This mod is the continuation of the original PAH.

ok thank's for fast repply, so this mod is framwork n i need add on/extension to make it working?

sorry for dump question 

Doesn't work for me , can't ensave  people who go down, no MCM menu?

There are no reason to have any McM menu for now in the framework, tuning of the core is to do by add-ons, each add-ons can want a different tuning.

This mod is the continuation of the original PAH.

ok thank's for fast repply, so this mod is framwork n i need add on/extension to make it working?

sorry for dump question 

same as the above person asked, he has 2 versions available:

the early release is compatible or should be compatible with the addons, the newer version is for experienced beta testers only

For now it's not craftable, I don't master this part and I'll do that later because crafting as no place in the core and it will be in an add-on.

For now this collar is principally to be able to test the mod without loosing too much time to pursuit slaves but later I think to introduce in the core a more complete collar system with different levels which will affect slaves abilities and properties. The core will manage datas and collars will be in an add-on (or more than one), so  they will be craftable. 

It's a WIP and I must do things in some order.

Since i have updated to 0.8.1, there are no voices on the Dialogues like "Honor to you my Thane" or "What do you need my thane"

hmmm, i've been playing with music in the background, i couldn't say if it was voiced, only that the proper captions were there

edit updating confirmation there:

after pausing the music I'm getting the same results as the above user for both the respectful and the rebellious comments

Edited by CliftonJD

Same result, no voices. As I don't really know how this part works I'll see that later sorry, I must gather information on this subject.

that WAS a part of the esp in the dialogs you changed, i only know this because i had to do quite alot of digging thru the original paradise halls esp to find the dialogs i needed to understand and fix the combat dialog responses

here's a part of the pahcore that exists in all version:

clone.SetOutfit(PAHNothingOutfit)
clone.SetOutfit(PAHNothingOutfit, true)

my question to that is if you're able to understand why that's 2 lines used for it, is 1 the slave and the following the slave's backpack or are both lines truly necessary for the slave's outfit

Since i have updated to 0.8.1, there are no voices on the Dialogues like "Honor to you my Thane" or "What do you need my thane"

Seems I found the problem, so it may be corrected in next version. Thanks for your help in testing.

Reworked the main description page (second post)

Ever read the main description page before posting any problem, thanks. Only support on version in developpement (0.8 and more) will be done here.

This mod is the continuation of Paradise Halls.

Version 0.8.2 : be carefull this an alpha test version for experimented users wanting to help or modders, don't base a real play on it.

• First IO functions integrated (see IO quest and SlaveInfo spell codes to see how to use)
  • Delivered the PAH voice pack in a separate package (see bellow)
  • Diverse bugs corrections

The full starter remains unchanged.

Concerning the voicing :

Please verify you have a /data/sound/voice/paradise_halls.esm directory. If you have not, load and install the voice package. This operation is needed only one time or when a voicing file is changed.

Note for add-on modders :

• You will have to call the IO functions (they will all be in the IO quest) and never directly access to data or functions in any other module.
  • If an IO point is missing, PM me and I'll quick add it.
  • The core will no longer decide the value of any data modifier, it's your job to do an easy or hard mod by setting these data modifiers. If you have the bigger disk of the world you can consider that a slave become devoted on the first sexual act and set her at 100 submission :P

I think 0.7.31 can contain the voicing bug too so if you don't need the fonctionnalities I did add in 0.7.31 I think it's better for you to use the 0.7.3 and follow the other PAHE instructions :)

v0.7.31 permits to start easily the enslavement mod when using Alternate Start so if you use a standard beginning you don't need

v0.7.31 permit to easily enslave sleeping and wounded people but if I remember well PAHE also do that so you don't need

Can someone explain exactly how to enslave someone?

You have to activate the target with the action key (usually the "e") in one of two possible scenarios(at least for now), and then a popup will shown in screen with the enslave option.

First scenario, the target have less than 50% of his/her health bar full. Or the second(really haven't tested yet, might be slightly different) approach to a sleeping character, and again press "e" to see the slavery popup.

can this also work with skyrim unbound ??

Sorry, it won't. I don't plan anymore modifying 0.7.3x versions and focus now on the new scheme of developpement in which this problem won't happen.

Future PAH version will permit a lot more parallel add-ons to work together so many more actions limited by dreams of modders, just a question of time :)

Guest joshsmosh

You have to activate the target with the action key (usually the "e") in one of two possible scenarios(at least for now), and then a popup will shown in screen with the enslave option.

First scenario, the target have less than 50% of his/her health bar full. Or the second(really haven't tested yet, might be slightly different) approach to a sleeping character, and again press "e" to see the slavery popup.

Thanks I'll try in-game right now i thought i was doing that the whole time i don't know if this is compatible with sexlab defeat maybe thats the issue ;/

Guest joshsmosh

Thanks I'll try in-game right now i thought i was doing that the whole time i don't know if this is compatible with sexlab defeat maybe thats the issue ;/

Yeah it didn't work i dont know why :<