[WIP] Paradise Hall (Continued)

Can someone explain exactly how to enslave someone?

You have to activate the target with the action key (usually the "e") in one of two possible scenarios(at least for now), and then a popup will shown in screen with the enslave option.

First scenario, the target have less than 50% of his/her health bar full. Or the second(really haven't tested yet, might be slightly different) approach to a sleeping character, and again press "e" to see the slavery popup.

Thanks I'll try in-game right now i thought i was doing that the whole time i don't know if this is compatible with sexlab defeat maybe thats the issue ;/

Yeah it didn't work i dont know why :<

What happens exactly when you tried one of the proposed scenarios?

Thinking ahead perhaps is a compatibility issue. Please remember that this mod is a framework (in its early stages). This will allow basic things about slavery in the game, but still have no compatibility patches with other mods. It will be a platform to provide other developers with the basics about slavery so they could develop their own mods. And eventually the owner or perhaps other developers will maybe program compatibility patches for popular mods as defeat or others.

Guest joshsmosh

Can someone explain exactly how to enslave someone?

You have to activate the target with the action key (usually the "e") in one of two possible scenarios(at least for now), and then a popup will shown in screen with the enslave option.

First scenario, the target have less than 50% of his/her health bar full. Or the second(really haven't tested yet, might be slightly different) approach to a sleeping character, and again press "e" to see the slavery popup.

Thanks I'll try in-game right now i thought i was doing that the whole time i don't know if this is compatible with sexlab defeat maybe thats the issue ;/

Yeah it didn't work i dont know why :<

What happens exactly when you tried one of the proposed scenarios?

Thinking ahead perhaps is a compatibility issue. Please remember that this mod is a framework (in its early stages). This will allow basic things about slavery in the game, but still have no compatibility patches with other mods. It will be a platform to provide other developers with the basics about slavery so they could develop their own mods. And eventually the owner or perhaps other developers will maybe program compatibility patches for popular mods as defeat or others.

As of right now i can only enslave essential npcs when they bleeding out. What happens is on non-essential bleedout they just sit there while i just mashing the E key but for essential i can get the enslave.

How can we answer if :

- We don't know which version of Paradise Halls is used

- Any other mod concerning slavery is used

So please read the main description page (post number 2 of the thread), look at what is asked and if the problem is not solved repost with correct informations.

How exactly should i install the Voice Pack?

First Try:

Installed as a own Mod with MO and ignore "missing Gamefiles" don´t work

Second Try: Copy the Voice Folder in die PAH Mod Folder of MO don´t work

Does it only work on a new game? I have load an old one.

haven't tested those yet either, i'm just getting home from work, but as i see those are loose files like we use at pahe-

install those into the same folder you have pah-0.8.2 in your mo should fix that

edit:

got the same results as you did, going to try rebooting it

edit2:

still no voices after a reboot, i suspect there's still some bugs to work out with voices...

Dr Watson, a beta tester, after long investigation with SY give me yesterday the information the data pack was inconsistent!!!

sherlock_holmes_in_public-domain.jpg

Shame on me, there where a directory missing in the tree  :angry:

More seriously I reuploaded  the correct package. If you don't want do redownload, move the 'voice' directory of the old package , badly installed directly in 'data',  in your '/data/sound' path.

Sorry :P

It seems the download not have been replaced when I did update (cache problem?). I remove the pack for now and I'll reupload it in some minutes.

edit: lol, I removed it and it's here, same player shoot again  :D

edit2: ok this time it seem to be removed

edit 3: re-uploaded, downloaded and tested, seems ok

Note : if you don't have voice after that please give me your load-order and if possible your logs. 

It seems the download not have been replaced when I did update (cache problem?). I remove the pack for now and I'll reupload it in some minutes.

edit: lol, I removed it and it's here, same player shoot again  :D

edit2: ok this time it seem to be removed

edit 3: re-uploaded, downloaded and tested, seems ok

Note : if you don't have voice after that please give me your load-order and if possible your logs. 

interesting to note that once moved to the proper directory structure 137 of those were already included with pahe

interesting to note that once moved to the proper directory structure 137 of those were already included with pahe

I said you in previous post that PAHE copy and replace files from PAH and because it copy and replace also some scripts it will be the main reason it will be more and more incompatble as the core will change.

It is the reason I try to develop and furnish first the IO entry elements because it permits add-ons modders to abstract what happens in the core and makes changes in it have no bad effects.

I said you in previous post that PAHE copy and replace files from PAH and because it copy and replace also some scripts it will be the main reason it will be more and more incompatble as the core will change.

It is the reason I try to develop and furnish first the IO entry elements because it permits add-ons modders to abstract what happens in the core and makes changes in it have no bad effects.

well the first bug to note as a conflict from your changes so far would be somehow the "advanced leashcollar" feature blabla added is no longer effective and i'll have to look into why that is later, still testing for now

Because I modified thes tests in the script managing fleeing (and I'll will modify it more later to permit add-ons to add their own collars in the core system) and Blabla did modify the same script.

Note as I deliver my script in BSA they will be erased and replaced by PAHE scripts. So PAHE will have not too much problems to work, if continuing replacing what I dev, it will only break the others new add-ons developped for PAH.

Because I modified thes tests in the script managing fleeing (and I'll will modify it more later to permit add-ons to add their own collars in the core system) and Blabla did modify the same script.

Note as I deliver my script in BSA they will be erased and replaced by PAHE scripts. So PAHE will have not too much problems to work, if continuing replacing what I dev, it will only break the others new add-ons developped for PAH.

ya, he mentioned this was the reason for his methods tho he expected this to happen in advance.

at some point i'll do a file compare between pahe and original pah for his changes to rule out any files that were just extracted as a modder's reference tool

oh, that reminds me...with your permission i'd like to consider some of your code changes to allow your new code to handle sleep enslavement giving you what you asked for from pahe

the changes might be temporary until we hear from bla on how he'd prefer to handle it, but for now thats what i'd like to start working in the beta

No problem with the sleeping enslavement, there is not really code, it's only a new perk calling also the function 'capture'. The only advice I give you is it's better to make one perk by feature than one perk with many entries, more coding but more stability and more flexibility.

No problem with the sleeping enslavement, there is not really code, it's only a new perk calling also the function 'capture'. The only advice I give you is it's better to make one perk by feature than one perk with many entries, more coding but more stability and more flexibility.

ya, we use the perk system here for it already so that solution might not help either, just looking into our options as i think up solutions to the current problems

additionally i've noticed the whip no longer effects the anger stats of the slave, wondering if that's an intended change or another new bug or if that's just another thing pahe will need to look into the changes to fix this

edit:

if its intentional - perhaps a sadist stat is needed as a replacement for that

Edited by CliftonJD

For now I didn't make any change volontary on any process so it may be a bug or an incompatibility.

I had not finished to analize all the datas so for now I've done only the IO functions on the date I'm sure I'll keep as it is, submission, base combat for example and I'm not sure anger will be keeped because I don't see how it can't be managed independently of submission. As soon as a slave is really submissive it can't really have anger, there is the idea.

Pehraps I'll keep a data like 'confidence' in replacement, it seems more logical because a slave can be submissive while having no chance to escape without beeing confident if you let it too much movement freedom.

edit: concerning 'masochism' it much a modifer to the sumission gained than really an independent data growing.

For now I didn't make any change volontary on any process so it may be a bug or an incompatibility.

ok so news to you as well, i'll keep my eyes open for anything else

I had not finished to analize all the datas so for now I've done only the IO functions on the date I'm sure I'll keep as it is, submission, base combat for example and I'm not sure anger will be keeped because I don't see how it can't be managed independently of submission. As soon as a slave is really submissive it can't really have anger, there is the idea.

i haven't gone over the code yet for how, but that's already the intended behavior of pahe so if its not yet part of pah you might want to script that in, basically anything from player that does damage to the slave is ignored over time as that trust is buillt with the player: damage to the slave by the player is normally stored in the anger attribute until that bond is formed

Pehraps I'll keep a data like 'confidence' in replacement, it seems more logical because a slave can be submissive while having no chance to escape without beeing confident if you let it too much movement freedom.

that's not a bad choice either

while we're on the topic can we find a better place for the healing atributes,(using the heal other spell on a slave) maybe trust would be a better place for it: currently that's also held by the anger system which just seems wrong in so many ways

these are behaviors of the mod bla never knew and confused him when i tried to show him so i let it be

edit: concerning 'masochism' it much a modifer to the sumission gained than really an independent data growing.

ok,, that's understandable

Didn't see the healing part for now but if not present I'll add the datas because, as I did say 'Basic combat' in previous post, I'll add datas permitting add-ons to specialize a slave like warrior, mage, archer, healer, ... 

As said, did not finish all analyse of the project so I do the minimum for now (I did not integrate any data concerning sex for example) but with time more datas will be added with associated IO functions.

Note for modders : I would deliver with the first complete version I'll do a small Slaver House (for now not the existing Fellow Camp, it will be done later, more work to do) with a basic begining questline associated giving you the grades in slaver world, with perks and items associated as you crow. If anyone is interested in developping such a mod (perhaps since an existing base I'll have) PM me :)

Didn't see the healing part for now but if not present I'll add the datas because, as I did say 'Basic combat' in previous post, I'll add datas permitting add-ons to specialize a slave like warrior, mage, archer, healer, ... 

As said, did not finish all analyse of the project so I do the minimum for now (I did not integrate any data concerning sex for example) but with time more datas will be added with associated IO functions.

Note for modders : I would deliver with the first complete version I'll do a small Slaver House (for now not the existing Fellow Camp, it will be done later, more work to do) with a basic begining questline associated giving you the grades in slaver world, with perks and items associated as you crow. If anyone is interested in developping such a mod (perhaps since an existing base I'll have) PM me :)

You could ask Asrienda who did 'Stynja Watch' if they would be willing to let you use that?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38447-stynja-watch/?hl=stynja

It's excellent, and, without conflicting, it's just over the road from Captured Dreams so the location is good too

Version 0.8.3 : be carefull this an alpha test version for experimented users wanting to help or modders, don't base a real play on it.

• Removed soulgemmed slave collar
  • Added/updated some IO functions, getter/setter for submission , respect, base combat and collars lists add (see source).
  • Add-ons can now define their own collars to completly remove chance to escape or reduce the chance to escape by 50%
  • Updated the full starter to use the sample collars

Delivered as an intermediate version, I think all that is in this version concerning IO functions and slaves collars management is stable, won't move and will be used as base for the next datas exposures.

Wanted to have all elements needed to develop the simple initial questline with smal slaver house.

Next version may take longer to be done because I'll now really enter in depth of the datas storage methods and will heavily modify that so making the IO entries was necessary first :)

seems you'll need to update your page to include some more conflicts until fsc is updated to your new pah:

[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHSlaver", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest_030057E9", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest_030057E9 to PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (A80057E9) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_PAHFSCCloseCage1Package_030093C3", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_PAHFSCCloseCage1Package_030093C3 to (A80093C3) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_PAHFSCJerrekToInspectLoc2_0300682B", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_PAHFSCJerrekToInspectLoc2_0300682B to (A800682B) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_PAHFSC100JerrekWalkToStar_0300836B", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_PAHFSC100JerrekWalkToStar_0300836B to (A800836B) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_PAHJerrekWalkToStartPosit_030057F2", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_PAHJerrekWalkToStartPosit_030057F2 to (A80057F2) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_PAHFSCTakeRAToCell1Scene_030093BA", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_PAHFSCTakeRAToCell1Scene_030093BA to (A80093BA) because their base types do not match
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_PAHFSCInspectSlaveScene_03005D57", missing file?
[04/15/2016 - 01:50:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_PAHFSCInspectSlaveScene_03005D57 to (A8005D57) because their base types do not match

thought it might have been my save so i started a new game this morning and it still occurs an any version of the camp- your posted version Or the rebuild both share that same bug in the logs, you can't run the camp without those quests

Papyrus.0.log