[WIP] Paradise Hall (Continued)

Oups, I did lack precision, for now the core is a WIP dev and no compatibility is ensured with the 2 original .esp, I furnish them for 0.7 users.

I'll solve compatibility problems as soon as I'll be sure to have a stable 0.8.x version and it's not the case, I already have problems signaled on 0.8.3 :)

I think I've done an error giving access to 0.7.x here to avoid users going download on Nexus and as it pose more problems than it solve them I'll precise more and cut in the flesh :D

Upgrading the first post and downloads.

Thanks for the report. 

I'm waiting for the original file is no longer needed and the script will be smaller :)

think i'd have to agree with strec's analysis on this, paradise halls isn't a single script to be too small its a mutiple script slavery mod jut like sd, there's no changing that in slavery

Hi Strec

Saw the update on Nexus, and now here, on your intended use of

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33462/?

It's a really nice little mod, especially as a 'starter' in Riverwood, and doesn't conflict with anything as far as I can tell, certainly not ETaC, but if I could echo one of the last comments made on the Nexus thread, getting the enslaved, or even followers, down the stairs to the basement and then into the 'cell', is really quite difficult.  It can be quite frustrating, in fact  :( 

I don't know what the technical issues involved are, but you might want to have a look at that to see if there is some fix that can be applied that makes it a bit better :shy: .   

Hope that is helpful

ok so while i scratched my head for months over how users reported they'd return to "home sweet home" to find their slave(s) had gone hostile i've now discovered that your new changes make it possible to for a slave to go hostile when not in "home sweet home", still managed by pah / pahe-

something about the new wait sandboxing you've created there, if a slave still has her original name acquired from the leveled list for that location (haven't tested to see if it reproduces after renaming yet)

tell the slave to "wait until i come back for you" after fresh capture in the spawning cell then tell her "from now on you will fight for me"

now walk away for a bit talking to other slaves or such until the escape routines kick in

then return to track her down and the slave will report on the compass as hostile

so far had that happen twice at the original felglow keep next to felglow slaver camp

Don't matter on any element from current WIP PAH, I'm reworking completly PAH and will completly separate the core and the features, so if you want absolutly pursue developping existing add-ons, base them on v0.7.3 and don't matter any other version.

If you want to plan a rework of the existing add-ons, wait some days that I give a pack containing a small and limited example showing what exactly I want for the mod (core) and it's add-ons. 

Don't matter on any element from current WIP PAH, I'm reworking completly PAH and will completly separate the core and the features, so if you want absolutly pursue developping existing add-ons, base them on v0.7.3 and don't matter any other version.

If you want to plan a rework of the existing add-ons, wait some days that I give a pack containing a small and limited example showing what exactly I want for the mod (core) and it's add-ons. 

ok for the time being then how bout fixing your nexus update, the users are flooding pahe over the broken sound issue

Here is the last post I've done on Nexus :

I stop developpement of the Paradise Halls continuation.

The reason is that this mod have been *pirated on an other site without asking the original author, even without giving him credits. After contacts with the team which did that, I was unable to stop agressivity and concurence, without speaking of team working... 

Even if developping is a job, modding is at first a hobby and I need serenity to have pleasure, I won't persist on such a situation and I prefer break it.

Don't know if I'll launch another slavery framework on Skyrim or if I will directly go on Fallout 4 but I know at least one thing, I'll continue to ask for original  author permission for any resource I need, by respect for the modders community.

Good play all and don't enslave in real life :)

*I consider copying, modifying and redistribution of resource without original author agreement as piracy.

Please moderators, could you close this thread, thanks?