ZeusDX1118

The question is in the title. The amazing thing about this mod existing is it allows Same Shape Atlas for Men to be used with Clams of Skyrim for HDT penetration during sex instead of just the penis clipping through the vagina (Supposedly, from what others tell me).

Q: "Why not use Schlongs of Skyrim?" - A: Well yes... That be easy might it? Except only females get all the good shit and male only get a standard look with very little going on on the male body.

Same Shape Atlas for Men allows customization (muscle, body fat, body hair, and etc) to each NPC. Not only that, the penis is customizable, and the mod has an add on that adds HDT bouncing butt and pecs physics to men. Same Shape Atlas is just better, and has a lot more for it.

The only problem is getting it to work with Clams of Skyrim.

When installing Clams of Skyrim after Same Shape Atlas for Men, the HDT penis overwrites Same Shape Atlas's, causing texture problems and bugs. When installing Same Shape Atlas after Clams of Skyrim, the HDT penis files get overwritten and there is no HDT penis for the males now.

The penis just clips through the HDT vagina.

FloppySOS adds an HDT penis to either Schlongs of Skyrim or Same Shape Atlas for Men (Whichever is installed). This HDT penis actually works with Same Shape Atlas for Men and such. There are no texture issues nor any bugs. The having an HDT penis problem with Same Shape Atlas is now solved. However, my problem is that I don't know how to get it to work. I have it installed, last and after Same Shape Atlas for Men. Yet the penis still just clips through the HDT vagina.

Is it something in the MCM settings or such????

I'm just wondering if anyone who uses FloppySOS might know what the thing is.

I have included my loadorder also.

Feel free to have a look and see if there's anything you can identify instantly that might be a problem.

Everything was sorted with LOOT.

For further note, I do not use the unofficial skyrim patches because they cause issues in my game. It runs a lot better without them. I have tested FloppySOS with and without them though and there is no difference, and I have used SOS (Without FloppySOS) instead of using Same Shape Atlas for Men and the HDT penetration works with and without them.

loadorder.txt

Can you try replacing the hdtVagina.xml in Clams of Skyrim with the attached one?

Apparently, Clams of Skyrim places the schlong in collision group 23, and its vagina collides with group 23 only.

But FloppySOS, and many vagina collision mods (Stevierage, Bazinga, Heroedeleyenda) set the schlong to collision group 0.

So this hdtVagina.xml collides with group 0 instead of 23.

hdtVagina.xml

• 5 months later...

You have solved my problem. Thank you. Lol

I'm leaving this open though for anyone else, since there wasn't a fix when I searched for one on google. Hopefully other people see this and it helps .

I just made a new folder Data/skse/plugins and put it there and then turned it into a 7zip file and installed it like a mod, last, after everything else, and bam. Everything works. Using Same Shape Atlas, with CBBE, with Floppy SOS for the males and COS for females. Female mods are installed first, Male mades after. COS is last of female mods. Floppy is last install for the males. And then the xml file you gave me is last of all. It only works for floppy dick and balls, and floppy dick, settings in the MCM with floppy SOS though just so anyone reading this knows.

Disregard my loadorder.txt file.

Thank you Lovers Lab! :)

• 1 year later...

Hello, this seems the right place for me to ask, since the title is so general. :)

I use the same mod constellation, CoS came with the All In One HDT Pussy. My problem is, the Floopy Schlong flails around like crazy! Maybe a collision issue or something? I would greatly appreciate if you could help me solve this!

Thank you in advance...

Archived