[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Wow, congrats on releasing proper "final" version, just found out about it, so cool ^___^

Honestly, AATOFL is one of my most favorite games I ever played entirely on Unity engine at all, and also most favorite "NSFW-themed" game, huge thanks for it.

And I wish you best of luck and inspirations on your current and future projects!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 12:06 PM, Xenoramos said:

Wow, congrats on releasing proper "final" version, just found out about it, so cool ^___^

Honestly, AATOFL is one of my most favorite games I ever played entirely on Unity engine at all, and also most favorite "NSFW-themed" game, huge thanks for it.

And I wish you best of luck and inspirations on your current and future projects!

The current project is Milky ways but.. awell it has more girls and is essentially more of the same with much much much bondage and stuff xD

22 hours ago, Kerny said:

The current project is Milky ways but.. awell it has more girls and is essentially more of the same with much much much bondage and stuff xD

Yeah, I know, and I already tried it (version 0.59 or so), and I really liked it too ^_^

But sadly even on low settings I had performance issues, had to use third-party software to limit FPS around 15-20 so it won't lag whole PC. Of course I don't have high-end PC, so that's a reason.

And I'll surely try newer version soon ^__^

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:52 AM, Kerny said:

After playing this I will have to check this out.  I must say, AATOFL has a certain feel to it, one that's not often seen in games anymore.  Compelling, captivating, visually, and auditory intriguing.  I would love to see a sequel to it as its ending was very open ended.  Great work on that too.   I did experience some minor glitches here and there, and some spelling and grammar issues but they were quite easily overlooked.  The fact you didn't revolve the game purely a round just sex and gave it a very intriguing story... one that held a very dark core at that was by far the most mind blowing.  It gave it life, and it worked really well.  

If you need ideas on how to continue... I actually have a few.  Who knows they may help you progress this, or even something else you work on.

First, I would love to se the three continue to grow, Possibly Vivian find a way to have children, it be through a clone, or even artificially.  I won't say pregnancy is a kink of mine but as a character, she deserves what good she can get in her life.  Second, the open ending opens up so many possibilities, space station hopping, new ships, even a life in this so called empire.  The mini games were great, they consumed time, but were more than just "I don't know what to add, I'll just add a minigame."  More human ideals for Aemi to learn.  god knows she needs them.  I would say, one thing that did disappoint me was being able to chose to tell the girls what device i wanted them in, causing me to have to wait till they chose it.  So that could be a new feature, and you could add it to the same dialogue system you currently have too.  Lastly, well probably not lastly.  Still, what I will finish with... I didn't want the game to end... But, it did and honestly it makes me want more for it.  I'd love to feel that once again if you do make a sequel.  Who knows, it could become a favored IP in the adult game franchise because of that.

Either way, sequel or not... you nailed it and I'm kind of sad I didn't find this sooner.  I had a lot of fun.  Keep up the good work.  No matter if you feel you have done well or not, how Armature, or professional you may feel.  you did great.  you captivated me in ways most games, adult or not, has not done for some time.  Keep up the good work in whatever you make, and don't lose that passion for this so called hobby you have with it.(yes, I skimmed through the thread a little. Not much though.)