Request/Idea Starcraft 2 Space Marine suit

KingSergiu

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a full set of Space Marine parts for power armor before 2016 is out, be it 40K or StarCraft, since it would only really require meshes and textures.  It's just one of those head-slappingly obvious things.  Doesn't mean it's a surefire thing to happen, mind you, but as I said, I'd be shocked if it didn't.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a full set of Space Marine parts for power armor before 2016 is out, be it 40K or StarCraft, since it would only really require meshes and textures.  It's just one of those head-slappingly obvious things.  Doesn't mean it's a surefire thing to happen, mind you, but as I said, I'd be shocked if it didn't.

normal PA like the starcraft one has a problem that their body proportion is wrong

the shoulders are so wide that human can't acturally "wear" them, they are more like a FO3 style PA (as an outfit) in a biger size

normal PA like the starcraft one has a problem that their body proportion is wrong

the shoulders are so wide that human can't acturally "wear" them, they are more like a FO3 style PA (as an outfit) in a biger size

it doesnt necessarly have to fit proportions... someone can do it small enough to fit the power armor proportions...no physics really needed

it doesnt necessarly have to fit proportions... someone can do it small enough to fit the power armor proportions...no physics really needed

There is a problem that the skeleton and motion files made for vanilla PA won't suit the SC/40K ways

Yeah make them some sort of clothes is not a problem, but PA, nope

There is a problem that the skeleton and motion files made for vanilla PA won't suit the SC/40K ways

Yeah make them some sort of clothes is not a problem, but PA, nope

I don't know if you checked but the body bones change when you wear a power armor (search power armor disappear glitch), so the proportions could be kept, but yeah anim do have to be reworked.

Archived