New version uploaded. v1b

It adds in a new pose (Anim004) that folds the arms across the spine behind the back. Apply with the new and imaginatively-named "arm-binder." Thanks to CaptainChaos for reminding me about that pose :)

wbind4.png

Also uploaded is a patch - completely optional - that adds the SexLabNoStrip keyword to all three binders. This will stop them being removed for SexLab animations. Fair warning, though, I'm unable to test how well it works or if it might result in the offset anim being broken at the end of the animation. As far as I understand it, this is for people who use the devious devices or ZaZ bound animation override features. I'd be grateful if anyone could let me know how well it all works out. Just install it over the top of the mod and overwrite the esp.

Thanks!

I'm assuming that no news is good news and the latest versions are both working beautifully? Super :D

I've made one or two minor changes that I haven't had a chance to test properly yet, mostly to do with the crafting manual so that the arm-binder at least gets a mention. There's also a set of ZAP cuffs that I missed first time around - despite using their go.nif for my binders  :dodgy: - and I might see about adding them in along with the others when I can get my teeth back into it. Not exactly ground-breaking changes and I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload them, but they shouldn't be too far away.

I am just waiting for you to announce the mod as "done" so I can integrate it into my personal use NPC mashup :blush:  It's so much easier to work with than what I was messing around with in ZAP and DDi.

Is it possible to have an invisible wrist-binder for the front bound that vanilla prisoners use?  I was thinking it might look good as default hand position for servant NPC.

I am just waiting for you to announce the mod as "done" so I can integrate it into my personal use NPC mashup :blush:  It's so much easier to work with than what I was messing around with in ZAP and DDi.

Is it possible to have an invisible wrist-binder for the front bound that vanilla prisoners use?  I was thinking it might look good as default hand position for servant NPC.

Thanks!

As well as the changes I mentioned in my last post there's one other that's being discussed at the moment that might take a little longer. And I plan on making a test .esp to make a binder for every keyworded bound idle in ZAP just to make sure there aren't any other good ones that would work.

For the vanilla bound pose I'm not sure I can do that. ZAP replaces it and the poses I use so far all have a keyword in ZAP that applies them to the item when attached. So that pose would probably need a script writing and scripts are beyond me, I'm afraid.

I also wanted to create an item that would put you in a kneeling pose when worn. To see the one I mean, open the console and type:

player.playidle zazapc019

(jumping will get you back to normal afterwards.) But that would also need scripts :(

(Just edited that console command. I had 'o' instead of '0')

v1c is up

changes:

• the wrist irons are now included with the craftable cosmetic cuff sets
  • the crafting recipe for the manual will now only appear if you have at least one roll of paper in your inventory. A roll of paper is one of the things needed to craft it anyway, so it shouldn't cause problems. This is just because I have a thing about not cluttering up my crafting menus
  • the manual has been tidied up and edited to include reference to, and a picture of, the arm-binder - which I forgot last time
  • manual images also reduced in size and given a "distressed" look so they fit in better
  • all new and exciting readme!

The no strip patch has also been updated and the old files removed.

And I've also tweaked the mod description a bit. One thing many may find of interest that I didn't include before is how the standard Wrist-Binder works in harmony with the ZaZ Animation Pack MCM. If you look in the ZAP MCM you should find the entry for "Bound Hands." This allows you to pick from:

• No Struggle
  • Legacy
  • Light Struggle

The Wrist-Binder can be tweaked by changing this option. Want to see yourself struggle and fidget a bit against your bindings? No problem!

Try out the options and see which you like best.

And to finish, just a friendly reminder that a bound pet shouldn't be let out of your sight unless she's hobbled. Stay vigilant!

RUNAWAY.png

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Did not test your mod yet but i really like the looks of this combination.. is the castity belt connected to the armbinder or does it only look like it on this screenshot?

It just looks like it, I'm afraid. In that screenshot she's wearing the chastity bra and iron belt from devious devices and the "Cuffs GSB" and invisible "Arm-Binder" from this mod. Things just line up well to make them appear connected. I hadn't actually noticed until you mentioned it!

You seem to have a lot of experience on the roleplaying side of Skyrim!  Tried creating a thread for folks to share tips and ideas for kinky Skyrim roleplays, but it didn't pan out.  Loved your idea of playing as a slave to a follower though, and this mod will come in handy for something along those lines!  Any more tips or suggestions based off your experiences?

Did not test your mod yet but i really like the looks of this combination.. is the castity belt connected to the armbinder or does it only look like it on this screenshot?

It just looks like it, I'm afraid. In that screenshot she's wearing the chastity bra and iron belt from devious devices and the "Cuffs GSB" and invisible "Arm-Binder" from this mod. Things just line up well to make them appear connected. I hadn't actually noticed until you mentioned it!

Thanks for the clarification, nevertheless looks very good

You seem to have a lot of experience on the roleplaying side of Skyrim!  Tried creating a thread for folks to share tips and ideas for kinky Skyrim roleplays, but it didn't pan out.  Loved your idea of playing as a slave to a follower though, and this mod will come in handy for something along those lines!  Any more tips or suggestions based off your experiences?

Heh. My imagination does tend to run riot at times. Must have missed your thread, though. Sounds like a good idea.

I'm not sure about tips except fairly general ones. With RPGs I always find it much easier to roleplay (sexual stuff or otherwise) if I spend a lot of time crafting my character, the way authors would do. I know almost everything about my namesake Sif, from her relationship with her mother, her childhood and how she arrived in Skyrim all the way through to her hopes and fears, her conscious ambitions and motives, and her unconscious ambitions and motives. When you start to understand your character she becomes much more fun to play and roleplay elements can leap out at you and almost dictate to you what happens. I know, usually without having to think about it, how she would react in almost any situation.

I could tell you why she never sells precious stones, why she collects children's toys despite not having children, why her usual calculated, stealthy archer approach goes out the window if she ever sees a spider or chaurus and she instead resorts to spraying fire around until nothing moves, and why she's helpless to resist dominant women. :blush: But you probably wouldn't want to hear about specific things like that...

Some examples of adult roleplay though:

PetCollar is brilliant. I can't speak for it from the dominant point of view, because that doesn't interest me so much, but playing as the pet is great.

It has lots of different restrictions that can be applied: no body slot armour or clothing; no armour at all; no armour or clothing at all; no armour, clothing or jewellery at all; a limited number of lockpicks and/or gold allowed, and so on. I usually keep all of them switched off when Sif is travelling with her owner, but sometimes I decide her owner sets her tasks. So she might be sent out to collect a certain number of dragon bones within a short time period, for example, but with a click or two in the PetCollar MCM she has to do that (and therefore fight dragons) without the help of any armour, and possibly without even any enchanted clothing or jewellery, too. If I'm feeling really masochistic I might also put her in a devious belt with a training plug up her, which will buzz her mercilessly if she tries to cast any spells, meaning she has to use only bows or physical weapons.

And there are loads of possibilities. Collect X amount of gold and bring it to me. Go and fetch me thirty spider eggs or chaurus chitin *shudders* If I'm using soulgem oven it might be, "don't return until your belly's stuffed full of soulgems," and then she spends a few days being milked and induced into labour so mistress can enchant rings that Sif will then be sent into town to sell. Sometimes she gets locked into a full set of Devious Devices gear, fiddled with where possible so she can't get free of it without someone else's help, and told to do whatever she likes but not to return home for a week, and I restrict myself to no waiting or fast travelling, just sleeping wherever a bed can be found.

Other mods can add a lot to the experience, too, and help influence the way you roleplay. Deviously Helpless has always been fun. Prostitution mods can be helpful if I need to earn money for mistress, and if, say, you only have your mouth to "work" with due to chastity devices, the challenge increases! There's a mod called bwitch that lets you cast spells while bound (works well with Wrist-Binder!) SD+ is great, though when it switched to death alternative I stopped using it - never could get DA working well enough, personally, though clearly lots of people do. There's also Play Submissive (EDIT: now Submissive Lola) which is in development and looking very promising, but I can't try it until my health improves enough to let me play again. And there's a Captured Dreams update being worked on that sounds like it's going to allow you to be owned by your spouse, which could be terrific.

So, just a few things. Hopefully some of them are useful :)

I am just waiting for you to announce the mod as "done" so I can integrate it into my personal use NPC mashup :blush:

I think it's basically done now, unless anyone finds bugs that need squishing. A friend and I were looking into the possibility of including some custom textures for the ZAP cuffs - so Wrist-Binder could include optional shiny/polished versions an owner might use on a favourite, pampered pet - but it would need matching collar textures, major mesh edits, reworked normal maps and completely redone UV maps, or so I'm reliably informed. It's all a bit over my head, like most things :P

Never say never, perhaps, but it's unlikely.

So yes, I'm fairly confident in saying Wrist-Binder is now finished feature-wise. I'll keep an eye out for bug reports and try to make sure it remains functional going forward should ZAP update, but that's probably all now.

Thanks to everyone who downloaded/downloads it and I hope it brings a bit of extra fun to your games!

- S :heart:

Great idea!  Thanks very much for the mod.  I stumbled on this by clicking the link in your sig while I was poking around, looking for a mod that made a locking version of the ZAP iron cuffs.  I have always found that the "no jumping" restriction on the ankle cuffs was too limiting for me (I have no trouble with the "no sprinting" one, though), and here you've removed it!  Separating out the bound animation is a wonderful bonus to this.

Sheer genius!

I do, however, have a question about the mod.  I notice from the BodySlots mod that, like the "Cuffs GSB" set,  the "Cuffs Iron Black" set occupies slots 53 and 59 for both wrists and ankles, but, unlike the GSB set, only the wrist cuffs appear in game (the "Cuffs Iron Brown" set is the same as the black, too).  Is this intentional?

Great idea!  Thanks very much for the mod.  I stumbled on this by clicking the link in your sig while I was poking around, looking for a mod that made a locking version of the ZAP iron cuffs.  I have always found that the "no jumping" restriction on the ankle cuffs was too limiting for me (I have no trouble with the "no sprinting" one, though), and here you've removed it!  Separating out the bound animation is a wonderful bonus to this.

Sheer genius!

I do, however, have a question about the mod.  I notice from the BodySlots mod that, like the "Cuffs GSB" set,  the "Cuffs Iron Black" set occupies slots 53 and 59 for both wrists and ankles, but, unlike the GSB set, only the wrist cuffs appear in game (the "Cuffs Iron Brown" set is the same as the black, too).  Is this intentional?

Hi! Glad you like it!

About the cuffs, no that's not intentional and I'm not sure why it would happen like that. The only set that are wrist-only are the wrist irons; all the rest should have both wrist and ankle cuffs showing. I know they all work in my game but I'll have another look when I can get to the PC again.

I'm struggling to think of a reason why that might happen. The ankle cuff slot is 53. If you're wearing anything in that slot already when you put the cuffs on it should be removed (assuming it's not a locked-on device of some sort) and the same should go for slot 59. But as it's just a single mesh they should either both show, or both not show.

Do the original ZAP cuff sets work for you? All the meshes are included in ZAP and Wrist-Binder just points to them.

EDIT: just checked and all cuff sets (except the aforementioned wrist irons) are showing both wrist and ankle cuffs in my game.

Sheer genius!

Hi! Glad you like it!

About the cuffs, no that's not intentional and I'm not sure why it would happen like that. The only set that are wrist-only are the wrist irons; all the rest should have both wrist and ankle cuffs showing. I know they all work in my game but I'll have another look when I can get to the PC again.

I'm struggling to think of a reason why that might happen. The ankle cuff slot is 53. If you're wearing anything in that slot already when you put the cuffs on it should be removed (assuming it's not a locked-on device of some sort) and the same should go for slot 59. But as it's just a single mesh they should either both show, or both not show.

Do the original ZAP cuff sets work for you? All the meshes are included in ZAP and Wrist-Binder just points to them.

EDIT: just checked and all cuff sets (except the aforementioned wrist irons) are showing both wrist and ankle cuffs in my game.

Sorry for the delay in replying, RealLife imposed.

The original ZAP cuffs do work for me, and I just tested the ZAP cuffs and the WristBinder cuffs with nothing equipped, and no other equipment in my character's inventory.  The ZAP cuffs show both ankle and wrist, and the WB set show only on the wrist.

I took a look in the CreationKit, and under "Models" in the editor popup, the ZAP cuffs show zbfWristIronBlackAA and zbfAnkleIronBlackAA, while the WB cuffs show only zbfWristIronBlackAA.  (The CuffsIronBrown are the same, except for the "Brown" parts.)  Adding the zbfAnkleIron[colour]AA models fixes the issue, so I guess I'd say that my problem is solved, but now I wonder why what works for - apparently - everyone else does not work so easily in my installation.  Hmm.

Thank you very much for your time, and thanks again for the mod.

Sheer genius!

Hi! Glad you like it!

The original ZAP cuffs do work for me, and I just tested the ZAP cuffs and the WristBinder cuffs with nothing equipped, and no other equipment in my character's inventory.  The ZAP cuffs show both ankle and wrist, and the WB set show only on the wrist.

I took a look in the CreationKit, and under "Models" in the editor popup, the ZAP cuffs show zbfWristIronBlackAA and zbfAnkleIronBlackAA, while the WB cuffs show only zbfWristIronBlackAA.  (The CuffsIronBrown are the same, except for the "Brown" parts.)  Adding the zbfAnkleIron[colour]AA models fixes the issue, so I guess I'd say that my problem is solved, but now I wonder why what works for - apparently - everyone else does not work so easily in my installation.  Hmm.

I think I know what the problem is. And I also think I'm an idiot! :P

I still used ZAP 6.04 and I'm guessing you use ZAP 6.07?

6.07 has changed the folder structure and broken up some of the cuff sets into ankle nifs and wrist nifs instead of just one nif for everything. The iron and simple iron sets would all have had no ankle cuffs showing and no go.nif for the menus. The two rope sets would have had no ankle ropes. The leather binds would have had no go.nif, wrist binds or ankle binds. Somehow I didn't realise that, and no one else who downloaded and uses 6.07 did either! I guess the cosmetic cuff sets aren't too popular... :lol:

Thanks for reporting this, ffonGoom!

Could you give this esp a try and see if everything now works? (This doesn't have the no-strip keyword. If it looks all right I'll release it as a new version for 6.07 users, with the no-strip alternate as usual.)

EDIT: removed esp. It's the one from v1d

Sheer genius!

Hi! Glad you like it!

I think I know what the problem is. And I also think I'm an idiot! :P

I still used ZAP 6.04 and I'm guessing you use ZAP 6.07?

6.07 has changed the folder structure and broken up some of the cuff sets into ankle nifs and wrist nifs instead of just one nif for everything. The iron and simple iron sets would all have had no ankle cuffs showing and no go.nif for the menus. The two rope sets would have had no ankle ropes. The leather binds would have had no go.nif, wrist binds or ankle binds. Somehow I didn't realise that, and no one else who downloaded and uses 6.07 did either! I guess the cosmetic cuff sets aren't too popular... :lol:

Thanks for reporting this, ffonGoom!

Could you give this esp a try and see if everything now works? (This doesn't have the no-strip keyword. If it looks all right I'll release it as a new version for 6.07 users, with the no-strip alternate as usual.)

attachicon.gifwristbinder.esp

Just tried and it works very nicely indeed.  Thank you!

I'm not actually using ZAP 6.07, I'm using 6.06 (I'm a little behind the times).  I guess that particular thing got changed in time for that version, too.  I'm sorry that I neglected to mention my older version of ZAP - I guess I was hoping that at 6.06 it was before the changes that would cause problems.

Would you like me to update to 6.07 to try it?  I doubt it would break anything at my end, but it'll be tomorrow before I can get to it - sleep and work are looming at the moment.... 

Just tried and it works very nicely indeed.  Thank you!

I'm not actually using ZAP 6.07, I'm using 6.06 (I'm a little behind the times).  I guess that particular thing got changed in time for that version, too.  I'm sorry that I neglected to mention my older version of ZAP - I guess I was hoping that at 6.06 it was before the changes that would cause problems.

Would you like me to update to 6.07 to try it?  I doubt it would break anything at my end, but it'll be tomorrow before I can get to it - sleep and work are looming at the moment.... 

No, thank you. There shouldn't be any need for that. This one should work for 6.05+ when it looks like the mesh changes were made.

Thank you very much for drawing my attention to the problem, and for testing that out. It's much appreciated. :)

I'm off to bed myself now, and I'll sort out the new versions in the morning.

Right. v1d is up.

Thanks again to ffonGoom for spotting the problem!

If you still use ZaZ Animation Pack 6.04 you don't need to download the new version

The new version (and its nostrip patch) are for ZAP 6.05+ users only. They should fix an issue with the cosmetic cuff sets where most of them wouldn't include ankle cuffs/ropes and some were missing menu and ground object meshes. This was because ZAP changed its folder structure and some meshes from 6.05 onwards. I didn't catch it :blush:

One other thing to note: due to another change in ZAP the look of the "Cuffs Wrist Irons" will be different depending on which version you're using.

If you use ZAP 6.04 with v1c your wrist irons will look like this

604.jpg

If you use ZAP 6.05+ with v1d your wrist irons will look like this

605plus.jpg

A note on the different ZAP versions:

I still use 6.04 because 6.05+ broke the auto play gag sounds for the player character when wearing a zbf gag. I wanted to hear my character squeak when gagged, so I'm stubbornly sticking with it until a fix appears. 6.04 is not available on the ZAP download page any more, but ZaZ did post mirror links to the three files needed for version 6.04 in this post. I don't know if the downloads are still working, but anyone who wants that version can try to get it there.

If anyone wants to use 6.05 rather than 6.07 you will find that the files on the ZAP download page don't actually work. You would need the patch posted by zaira in this post. If using 6.07, though, the patch on the main download page will work when overwriting 6.05.

I had this mod installed but forgot about it. I have version 1c, can I safely install 1d over it without  making a clean save? I have the latest ZAP.

This is a very nice mod, also the book is very funny to read, nice job!

You should be fine upgrading without needing a clean save. All v1d does is fix the meshes for some of the cuff sets so they show up properly. The most you're likely to need to do is put any of the cuffs from this mod you have on you into a container and take them back out again, or perhaps make yourself a new set, but probably not even that. They should just start working.

And I'm glad you liked the book! :D Thanks!

I had this mod installed but forgot about it. I have version 1c, can I safely install 1d over it without  making a clean save? I have the latest ZAP.

This is a very nice mod, also the book is very funny to read, nice job!

You should be fine upgrading without needing a clean save. All v1d does is fix the meshes for some of the cuff sets so they show up properly. The most you're likely to need to do is put any of the cuffs from this mod you have on you into a container and take them back out again, or perhaps make yourself a new set, but probably not even that. They should just start working.

And I'm glad you liked the book! :D Thanks!

I just upgraded, thanks a lot! This mod works nicely together with the Follow that thing mod. :lol:

I love this mod but I have to ask about the facial piercing in the first two screenshots. Where can I get one of those?

Thanks!

The septum piercing came from here.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! I also need to ask why my character only holds her arms behind her back for a short time (roughly 5-10 seconds) then puts her hands back in whatever position they should be in? It looks like my character just uncuffs herself after a while but still wearing the cuffs... if that made any sense to you :P