What mod has biggest and firm breasts?

samuellove

As I am huge fake tits fan, I'm wondering what mod has biggest, round and firm tits?

Looking something like this (would love to know this mod also), but could be also bigger :D 

ps. Just installed New Vegas today again and now I need help installing new tits for my char =)2530774-1319476503.jpg

As far as I know, BnB has the biggest breasts. Check the update files for even bigger breasts. Sadly, the optional bigger breast versions don't cover many armors, not even the main file covers everything and also no DLC armors. I would suggest you to try the Type 3 or Type 6M body, because those are the bodies with the most support.

As far as I know, BnB has the biggest breasts. Check the update files for even bigger breasts. Sadly, the optional bigger breast versions don't cover many armors, not even the main file covers everything and also no DLC armors. I would suggest you to try the Type 3 or Type 6M body, because those are the bodies with the most support.

Install the compatability skeleton.

Install BNB body.

Grab either Type3/3m/Alice/Cali/Berry  or Type6/6M install the one you want.

Then install a BnB version of the body you just installed above.  You HAVE TO HAVE the animations from the BnB body mod installed for them to work.

After that is done, I highly suggest you grab the Body Morph and Body Morph Plugin for NV.  You can change the scale of all bod parts with said mods.  Can shrink/increase body parts, example the Breasts.  Also there is a lowered breasts file to grab so your PC doesn't have torpedo tits.

At the end of all this make sure and go say thanks to those mod authors!

Hope this helps.

Install the compatability skeleton.

Install BNB body.

Grab either Type3/3m/Alice/Cali/Berry  or Type6/6M install the one you want.

Then install a BnB version of the body you just installed above.  You HAVE TO HAVE the animations from the BnB body mod installed for them to work.

After that is done, I highly suggest you grab the Body Morph and Body Morph Plugin for NV.  You can change the scale of all bod parts with said mods.  Can shrink/increase body parts, example the Breasts.  Also there is a lowered breasts file to grab so your PC doesn't have torpedo tits.

At the end of all this make sure and go say thanks to those mod authors!

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, didn't expect this good answer for my "problem" :) *Offers virtual beer to Nickolos1818* 

ps. I like torpedo tits like this  :D

large.jpg

You'll want this if you want fake and big.

Great, this looks very promising also, thank you so much  :cool:

Interesting, this post popped up a few hours after I packaged my newly converted body replacer.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52486-t3fbbr-bnb-body-replacer-rough-outfit-conversions/

It's based on 2pac4eva7's T3BBR using exeter's T3F body as a base. Complete with most vanilla and DLC outfits.

It's my first attempt at body type conversion though, so the outfits are roughly converted, I'd say just enough for my tastes.

Interesting, this post popped up a few hours after I packaged my newly converted body replacer.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52486-t3fbbr-bnb-body-replacer-rough-outfit-conversions/

It's based on 2pac4eva7's T3BBR using exeter's T3F body as a base. Complete with most vanilla and DLC outfits.

It's my first attempt at body type conversion though, so the outfits are roughly converted, I'd say just enough for my tastes.

Damn they look great, going to try it :)

Archived