Very nice work!

I did make a change to my install:

I have followers with both CBBE and UNP bodys,

so I renamed the folders and files to CBBExxxx and UNPxxxx and made edits to the .json files and installed them both.

So now I can add your UNP stockings to my UNP followers and CBBE to CBBE followers.

I could upload if you like?

Thanks for the mod.

your comment is right.

good idea!

I modified the file .

These are very good Balicha, I can make some combos with these (Slave tats) and some clothes :)

Thank you for making them especially the garter belt, combining that with the dragon stockings is really beautifull and even more so if you combine them both with Sotteta Necromancer Outfit(whitout the stockings, its a mod in Nexus)

These are very good Balicha, I can make some combos with these (Slave tats) and some clothes :)

Thank you for making them especially the garter belt, combining that with the dragon stockings is really beautifull and even more so if you combine them both with Sotteta Necromancer Outfit(whitout the stockings, its a mod in Nexus)

Thanks,

I didn't know this mod .It seem very nice

I'll downloaded

thank you for the information :)

would be nice if u can add a full white garter belt to match the white stocking sir!

there's always this black line alongside the garter, which seems strange to me.. i'm looking for a full white garter and stocking.. the stocking has the variation, but not the garter.

I installed this, but I can't get the garters to show up in the menu. It only has general/slave tattoos/stockings.

Strange, you have the latest version?

LOL good point, I think I accidentally installed the old one. I had DL'd it at some point and then forgotten about it.

would be nice if u can add a full white garter belt to match the white stocking sir!

there's always this black line alongside the garter, which seems strange to me.. i'm looking for a full white garter and stocking.. the stocking has the variation, but not the garter.

I believe you can change the color by changing the "INK" from black to white?

Yes , you can choose a Garter map and change color  with "INK".

post-580892-0-80169800-1431431604_thumb.jpg

Yeah, i've done that too. i mean that line. the black line (part of the garter) which connected the garter and the stocking.. would be nice if it has a version which that line is white too.

this is what i mean..

post-401016-0-54738500-1431460111_thumb.jpg

excellent work - stockings on feet have always been missing from most mods. 

I would like to second the request for gloves - lace gloves, up to/over elbows would be loverly!

I would love some lace gloves, or even some sort of satin, or sheer!

post-12689-0-68319600-1431462124_thumb.jpg

post-12689-0-51775000-1431462133_thumb.png

post-12689-0-01732200-1431462141_thumb.png

post-12689-0-60314700-1431462154_thumb.png

Yeah, i've done that too. i mean that line. the black line (part of the garter) which connected the garter and the stocking.. would be nice if it has a version which that line is white too.

this is what i mean..

attachicon.gifpost-580892-0-80169800-1431431604.jpg

Oh you ment that, yeah I agree with you it would be really great if we could color that line too.

excellent work - stockings on feet have always been missing from most mods. 

I would like to second the request for gloves - lace gloves, up to/over elbows would be loverly!

I would love some lace gloves, or even some sort of satin, or sheer!

That would be tooo bad ass.

The badassitude meter would just break and oblivion would re-surge into Tamerial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, if this is too off-topic, but:

What is this sensational body you are using for the screenshots with all the veins and stuff?

Hello,

Sorry, but no time to work on the mod. for the moment.

For my body, I use this mod: CBBE Female Texture Replacer

Version : CBBE Female Texture Replacer NMM Installer v5-3

Thank you for your comment, I hope to soon add new textures :)

Sorry, if this is too off-topic, but:

What is this sensational body you are using for the screenshots with all the veins and stuff?

Hello,

Sorry, but no time to work on the mod. for the moment.

For my body, I use this mod: CBBE Female Texture Replacer

Version : CBBE Female Texture Replacer NMM Installer v5-3

Thank you for your comment, I hope to soon add new textures :)

Thank you for your answer, this is really a nice alternative to "my" old fair skin complexion. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...