File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: SKSE, SkyUi, Sexlab Framework, PapyrusUtil

File Name: SexLab Squirt Reborn

File Submitter: popcorn71

File Submitted: 29 Apr 2015

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: SKSE, SkyUi, Sexlab Framework, PapyrusUtil

This Mod is abandoned!

You are free to do what ever you want with any included scripts. For information concerning meshes and textures, including permission and usage instructions click here.

Credits and Recognition and Legal

- Slayster for the original idea.

- The authors of Zaz animation pack for the meshes and textures.

- Ashal for the SexLab framework.

I don't care what you do with this mod so long as you give credit where credit is due and you do not sell ANY part of it. This mod and its components are to remain FREE.

OK, now, first i have to say, this is a great mod with great effects. They look ammazing.

But it realy annoys me, to hear this armor-unequipping-sound at the end of every effect.

Well, i´m not a great Modder (actually a beginner with CK and no real scripting knowledge), but after browsing to the .esp with CK, i see, that ArmorObjects are used to equip the effects to the characters. So i tried to gave them their own PickUp and PutDown Sounds, and it works. the equip/unequip sounds were replaced by other sounds. OK, now i made an empty SoundDescriptor and assaigned it to the ArmorObjects for PickUp and PutDown Sounds and it workes too.

So Now, there are no Equip/unequip Noises for the Squirting effects.

No Scripts, Meshes and Textures are changed. Everything is untouched, except the ArmorObjects.

I've made this for my own taste, and if anyone would like to use this, i post the .esp here.

All Credits for all and everything in this mod goes to the original Autors, as written on the first Post

"- Slayster for the original idea.

- The authors of Zaz animation pack for the meshes and textures.

- Ashal for the SexLab framework.

I don't care what you do with this mod so long as you give credit where credit is due and you do not sell ANY part of it. This mod and its components are to remain FREE.

"

And popcorn71 of course  :D 

Oh, btw, the armor objects forces the female NPC´s to redress when they are equipped, but that has nothing to do with my changes, I think this ia about inventory manipulation of npc´s during an animation. But i have no idea of how to fix this.

SexLabSquirtR.esp

Oh, btw, the armor objects forces the female NPC´s to redress when they are equipped, but that has nothing to do with my changes, I think this ia about inventory manipulation of npc´s during an animation. But i have no idea of how to fix this.

Huh. I don't remember this being an issue but it has been a while since I did an work on this. It could be a timing issue with my script (I use my own internal timing not Sexlabs Orgasm event for...reasons) or it could be I just never noticed. It may be that adding the effect items to NPCs is causing them to update their AI and that in turn is causing them to equip whatever items they deem are the best items in their inventory. If that is the case, then my approach is to applying effects is flawed.

I believe it is possible to apply similar effects to actors directly through a magic effect but I never really looked into it. If you could get that working it would probably fix the problem. It would however require you to alter my scripts a bit to hook everything up as well as a clean save to avoid script errors.

Huh. I don't remember this being an issue but it has been a while since I did an work on this. It could be a timing issue with my script (I use my own internal timing not Sexlabs Orgasm event for...reasons) or it could be I just never noticed. It may be that adding the effect items to NPCs is causing them to update their AI and that in turn is causing them to equip whatever items they deem are the best items in their inventory. If that is the case, then my approach is to applying effects is flawed.

I believe it is possible to apply similar effects to actors directly through a magic effect but I never really looked into it. If you could get that working it would probably fix the problem. It would however require you to alter my scripts a bit to hook everything up as well as a clean save to avoid script errors.

i´m sorry, but i can not alter any script, and i think, changing the effects from armorparts to Magic effects will require a complete rebuild of the mod. First, i have no scripting skills and second, script-compiling with my CK-installation did not work. I don´t know why. Errors everytime. But, for me, it´s ok if my PC is the only world-watering-fountain out there.

Btw, i´m using SLSO, so there are many orgasms at a scene. If only the last Orgasm on scene-End happens, maybe it work, but with so many orgasms, it looks weird if chars get clothed in the middle of a scene.

IIRC, there's an option for silent equip on Armor forms.

The only other way i found is to write a script. And i have no idea how. I have no Scripting Skills and i can´t compile them to work with Skyrim or Papyrus or anything i don´t know how the are called..........

If you mean in Papyrus, you can pass an extra Bool argument to EquipItem() to silence the text output that would normally appear at the top left of the screen. Unfortunately it does nothing to silence any sound effect associated with equipping/unequipping an item.

i´m sorry, but i can not alter any script, and i think, changing the effects from armorparts to Magic effects will require a complete rebuild of the mod. First, i have no scripting skills and second, script-compiling with my CK-installation did not work. I don´t know why. Errors everytime. But, for me, it´s ok if my PC is the only world-watering-fountain out there.

Not a complete rebuild. For the most part it would just require opening up P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.psc, replacing all EquipItem() calls with AddSpell() calls and all relevant UnequipItem() calls with RemoveSpell() calls than recompiling. The rest would be purely CK work.

Actually, now that I'm looking a the source code, it seems I already have everything mostly in place to handle MagicEffect based squirts so long as they are implmented as Abilities. P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.AddEffect() just needs to be edited to look like this:

Form Function AddEffect(Actor akActor, FormList akActiveList, Float afStart)        ; Helper Function
    Form kObj = akActiveList.GetAt(Utility.RandomInt(0, akActiveList.GetSize() - 1))
    kEfects[iFill] = kObj
    iFill += 1

If (kObj as Armor)
        Armor kOldItem = akActor.GetWornForm((kObj as Armor).GetSlotMask()) as Armor

If (!kOldItem || kOldItem.HasKeyWord(SlSqEffectKeyword))
            akActor.EquipItem(kObj, false, true)
            SendSquirtEvent("SlSqR_SquirtStart", akActor, kObj)

If (bDebug)
                Debug("Applying " + kToString(kObj) + " Effect to " + kToString(akActor) + ". Starting offset: " + afStart + ".", 1)
            EndIf
        ElseIf (bDebug)
            Debug(GetFileName(SlSqMainQ) + " has detected an item (" + kToString(kOldItem) + " belonging to " + GetFileName(kOldItem) + ") equipped on " + akActor + " that conflicts with the squirt effect item " + kToString(kObj) + ". The squirt effect will not be equipped and its corresponding SlSqR_SquirtStart Event will NOT be sent, however its corresponding SlSqR_SquirtEnd Event may still be Sent. This Error should be reported to the author of " + GetFileName(kObj) + " so that notes on compatibility can be made.", 2)
        EndIf
    ElseIf (kObj as Spell)
        akActor.AddSpell(kObj)
    EndIf

Return kObj
EndFunction

and P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.DoTimedSquirt() need to be tweeked to look like this:

Bool Function DoTimedSquirt(Actor akActor, FormList akActiveL)
    Float fStart
    Float fEnd

If (bUseTiming)
        fStart = fOrgasmOffsets[0] + Utility.RandomFloat(0, fOrgasmOffsets[1])
        Utility.Wait(fStart)
    EndIf

Form kE = AddEffect(akActor, akActiveL, fStart)

If (bRemoveOnEnd)
        If (bUseTiming)
            fEnd = Floor(SexLabQuestFramework.StageTimer[4] - fStart - fOrgasmOffsets[2] - Utility.RandomFloat(0, fOrgasmOffsets[3]), 0)
        Else
            fEnd = Floor(SexLabQuestFramework.StageTimer[4] - 0.5, 0)    ; Gives the game a 0.5 second buffer.
        EndIf
        Utility.Wait(fEnd)

If (iFill)            ; Make sure the Fill array is filled, and if not, abbort. Provents threading issues that could be caused by the squirt key.

If (kE as Armor)
                akActor.UnequipItem(kE, False, True)
            Else
                akActor.RemoveSpell(kE as Spell)
            EndIf
            SendSquirtEvent("SlSqR_SquirtEnd", akActor, kE)

If (bDebug)
                Debug("Unequipping " + kToString(kE) + " Effect from " + kToString(akActor) + ". Ending offset: " + fEnd, 1)
            EndIf

Return True

EndIf
    EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

It looks like the MCM is already set up to handle non-armor based effects so that should pretty much be it.

If your interested it might be worth doing a complete reinstall of the CK and see if that helps with your compiler problems.

Btw, i´m using SLSO, so there are many orgasms at a scene. If only the last Orgasm on scene-End happens, maybe it work, but with so many orgasms, it looks weird if chars get clothed in the middle of a scene.

There should be some options in the MCM to adjust timing. If you fiddle with them a bit you might be able to get something close to what you want.

If you mean in Papyrus, you can pass an extra Bool argument to EquipItem() to silence the text output that would normally appear at the top left of the screen. Unfortunately it does nothing to silence any sound effect associated with equipping/unequipping an item.

Not a complete rebuild. For the most part it would just require opening up P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.psc, replacing all EquipItem() calls with AddSpell() calls and all relevant UnequipItem() calls with RemoveSpell() calls than recompiling. The rest would be purely CK work.

Actually, now that I'm looking a the source code, it seems I already have everything mostly in place to handle MagicEffect based squirts so long as they are implmented as Abilities. P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.AddEffect() just needs to be edited to look like this:

Form Function AddEffect(Actor akActor, FormList akActiveList, Float afStart)        ; Helper Function
    Form kObj = akActiveList.GetAt(Utility.RandomInt(0, akActiveList.GetSize() - 1))
    kEfects[iFill] = kObj
    iFill += 1

If (kObj as Armor)

If (bDebug)
                Debug("Applying " + kToString(kObj) + " Effect to " + kToString(akActor) + ". Starting offset: " + afStart + ".", 1)
            EndIf
        ElseIf (bDebug)
            Debug(GetFileName(SlSqMainQ) + " has detected an item (" + kToString(kOldItem) + " belonging to " + GetFileName(kOldItem) + ") equipped on " + akActor + " that conflicts with the squirt effect item " + kToString(kObj) + ". The squirt effect will not be equipped and its corresponding SlSqR_SquirtStart Event will NOT be sent, however its corresponding SlSqR_SquirtEnd Event may still be Sent. This Error should be reported to the author of " + GetFileName(kObj) + " so that notes on compatibility can be made.", 2)
        EndIf
    ElseIf (kObj as Spell)
        akActor.AddSpell(kObj)
    EndIf

Return kObj
EndFunction

Float fStart
    Float fEnd

If (bUseTiming)
        Utility.Wait(fStart)
    EndIf

If (bRemoveOnEnd)
        If (bUseTiming)
            fEnd = Floor(SexLabQuestFramework.StageTimer[4] - fStart - fOrgasmOffsets[2] - Utility.RandomFloat(0, fOrgasmOffsets[3]), 0)
        Else
            fEnd = Floor(SexLabQuestFramework.StageTimer[4] - 0.5, 0)    ; Gives the game a 0.5 second buffer.
        EndIf
        Utility.Wait(fEnd)

If (iFill)            ; Make sure the Fill array is filled, and if not, abbort. Provents threading issues that could be caused by the squirt key.

If (kE as Armor)
            Else
            EndIf

If (bDebug)
                Debug("Unequipping " + kToString(kE) + " Effect from " + kToString(akActor) + ". Ending offset: " + fEnd, 1)
            EndIf

Return True

EndIf
    EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

It looks like the MCM is already set up to handle non-armor based effects so that should pretty much be it.

If your interested it might be worth doing a complete reinstall of the CK and see if that helps with your compiler problems.

There should be some options in the MCM to adjust timing. If you fiddle with them a bit you might be able to get something close to what you want.

Nice, popcorn71, that u gave me the hints, but i did not know, what all the lines in the script do or not do. I don´t understand this language and syntax.

And my CK-compiler-problem is something i have since i play skyrim and try to modify contents. i have read many forums and tryed so many things i can´t remember to get this to work. Also a completely fresh installation. It won´t work. Maybe it depends on the german skyrim version from steam.....

Don´t missunderstand me, but i´m tired of messing up with this script-compiler-issue, and learning how to script causes me headaches.

Anyway, if someone would make this, i would love to see and use the modified version, because i love these amazing squirtings  :D

• 1 month later...

kEfects[iFill] = kObj
    iFill += 1

If (kObj as Armor)

If (bDebug)
            EndIf
        ElseIf (bDebug)
        EndIf
    ElseIf (kObj as Spell)
        akActor.AddSpell(kObj)
    EndIf

Return kObj
EndFunction

Float fStart
    Float fEnd

If (bUseTiming)
        Utility.Wait(fStart)
    EndIf

If (bRemoveOnEnd)
        If (bUseTiming)
        Else
        EndIf
        Utility.Wait(fEnd)

If (kE as Armor)
            Else
            EndIf

If (bDebug)
            EndIf

Return True

EndIf
    EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

Heyo, I'm willing to put in the grunt effort to get the squirts to work as a MagicEffect. Can you just let me know what needs to be changed in the CK?

EDIT: Checking in the CK, there appears to be a MagicEffect for one of the squirts called "SlSqtGush01Eft," used by the spell "SlSqGush01Spell." Is this an example of what converting all the items to MagicEffect instead of Armour would look like? 

EDIT 2: Alright, I've been able to throw your premade "SlsqGush01Spell" into the Formlist, and it's showing up in the MCM menu. In addition, your code you supplied appears to be firing properly--I threw in some debug messages that only trigger when the mod applies a kObj that is a spell, and by all accounts the mod is recognizing the new spell as indeed a spell and not an armour piece. However, there is currently no effect being shown for some reason. Will have to investigate.

Also, in the AddEffect codeblock you supplied, Papyrus will only compile it if you write it as such:

Form Function AddEffect(Actor akActor, FormList akActiveList, Float afStart)        ; Helper Function
    kEfects[iFill] = kObj
    iFill += 1

If (kObj as Armor)
        ; snip
    ElseIf (kObj as Spell)
        akActor.AddSpell(kObj as Spell) ; only compiles if "kObk as Spell) is the argument
	Debug.MessageBox("Adding Spell Effect!") ; just one of my crappy debug messageboxes
    EndIf

Return kObj
EndFunction
  • 1 month later...

I am having a problem, Have all the required mods and for some reason this mod won't work, the mcm will never show up, I have tried the loose file version and the bsa version. I made sure that NMM installed all the files in the right spot also. Any help would be appreciated.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, Antt874 said:

I'm very new 2 pc gaming and modding but would like a step by step on how I should set up squirting 2 automatically squirt please all the help will b very appreciated thanks

Best advice: if the main page of the description says "this mod is abandoned", don't use it until you know what you are doing.

• 1 year later...

I apologize for poor English, but I think I will help many by writing this message. MСM does not work - even on a new game and only with this mod and sex lab, but I remember what worked for me, and it worked again. In general, if you run this mod without mod Arosed Redux MCM does not appear, and if with Arosed Redux then MCM appears. I have no idea how it should be connected, but I have it.

• 1 year later...

On the extremely off chance that any poor soul such as myself is scouring this forum in the year of our lord, 2021, desperately hoping for a deus ex machina that will make the MCM appear for them, I'd like to throw in my two cents.

At the risk of sounding like another schmuck who just says, "trust me cuz I have a good brain," I am indeed a very experienced mod user, and a fairly experienced mod creator.  I am no stranger to how this stuff works.  I could not get the MCM for version 2.02 to appear no matter what I did.  I won't waste time listing everything I tried, but believe me when I say I tried every possible thing.  Every MCM entry works perfectly except this one.  I eliminated every possible variable (even the computer's operating system), except for this mod itself.  There is a problem with 2.02.

Now, please don't mistake what I'm saying as anger at the creator.  I've done enough mod creation to know how murderously, soul-crushingly difficult it can be to get even the seemingly simplest thing to work.  I am incredibly grateful and appreciative for anyone who creates mods and gives them to us out of the goodness of their heart.  My thanks to popcorn71.  I just want to help anyone who was stuck in the same frustrating position as me.

I can confirm that downgrading to version 2.0 worked perfectly.  All other variables unchanged, switching to 2.0 made the MCM instantly work, first try, with no troubleshooting whatsoever.  I haven't noticed any other problems with the mod.  Hope that helps.  Cheerio.

• 6 months later...

This mod version 2.02 seems to have some kind of hard dependency on Sexlab Aroused Redux that the original author was probably unaware so if anyone come looking for help why it never shows up in MCM i managed to get it to work by installing Sexlab Aroused Redux first its pretty much a dependency i tested it many times without Aroused the MCM doesn't show up but with Aroused it does show up normally.

So if a poor soul comes here looking for a fix to get the MCM menu to show up get Sexlab Aroused Redux or else this mod won't work in the latest version.