To the Sexout Modders

Crooltool

One thing I have noticed coming from playing Skyrim and moving to FONV, The modders here seem to be a much more cohesive, tightknit group then the sexlab modders, eagerly working together, offering tips and help to new and first time modders, sharing information between themselves to help ensure compatability, ect. FNOV is a very difficult game to mod compared to skyrim , and the work you guys put into your mods and the teamwork makes setting up sexout and the various mods that go along with it a hell of a ot easier then  it could have been. 

I'm not knocking the sexlab modders, it may be because it is a larger group that makes the teamwork and such impossible, but for whatever reasons this group is the way it is, I Thank You All for making this what it is. 

Absolutely agreed!

It is amazing how many threads I have read where someone not associated with the mod shows up to help out with an issue the OP is having getting something to work. Definitely want this community to know that it is all very much appreciated!

+1

Cooperation come mostly from/when people have common ground and/or interest.

Then, knowing one another help a lot as to be efficient, but, that's often the bad/dark area, from where come worry (distance > break when to much).

Maybe the message was supposed to say something like "knowing one another a lot has to be efficient, but at the same time the perpetual clashing between different individuals' ideas can cause worry." Thus the <sexout> modders sustain themselves and their differences of procedures enough for it to not affect performance?

I haven't played FNV for more than a year, and been thinking about revisiting FNV recently, perhaps a new play-through with up-to-date Sexout stuff, but now I've realized that adult modding in FNV is a pain in the ass when compared to Skyrim, no matter how helpful the FNV community is.

Installing a mod that actually does something in the game, such as Loogie's Tryout or one of Odessa's mods, would require the installation of "SCR" along with a couple of other things, which is IMO the real source of pain. I managed to install it once back in 2013, thanks to RitualClarity's guide, but re-installing or updating it requires a crazy amount of work due to its dependency of quite a lot of independent mods. I don't think I'll ever do it again. I don't have that kind of motivation to replay a game with inferior graphics anyway, think I'll stick to what I already have.

I haven't played FNV for more than a year, and been thinking about revisiting FNV recently, perhaps a new play-through with up-to-date Sexout stuff, but now I've realized that adult modding in FNV is a pain in the ass when compared to Skyrim, no matter how helpful the FNV community is.

Installing a mod that actually does something in the game, such as Loogie's Tryout or one of Odessa's mods, would require the installation of "SCR" along with a couple of other things, which is IMO the real source of pain. I managed to install it once back in 2013, thanks to RitualClarity's guide, but re-installing or updating it requires a crazy amount of work due to its dependency of quite a lot of independent mods. I don't think I'll ever do it again. I don't have that kind of motivation to replay a game with inferior graphics anyway, think I'll stick to what I already have.

Well that was insightful and on-topic. I'm sure the Skyrim modders appreciate your contributions as much as I do.

I know that I have improve my English -especially my reading skills with Sexout. I have learned quite few new words and I have extended my vocabulary with many expressions and technical terms .

I still remember the day-like it was yesterday now that i think of it it was yesterday -that I comprehend that skeleton is one thing meshes another and textures is the painted warping of bodies/things .

And I accomplished that by reading only few hundred pages in the Skyrim section . When I could have ask the litle green/grey alien here and keep my sanity.

Well If there was a case to save only one section of this site I would gladly-no second thoughts- save the one that mods FNV and let Skyrim and Oblivion aside .

Nothing -even the dangling SoS- can compare to the poetry of FNV LL mods .

A and picture of a new installation with MO...... I getting there just a decade more.

Untitled.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I have noticed coming from playing Skyrim and moving to FONV, The modders here seem to be a much more cohesive, tightknit group then the sexlab modders, eagerly working together, offering tips and help to new and first time modders, sharing information between themselves to help ensure compatability, ect. FNOV is a very difficult game to mod compared to skyrim , and the work you guys put into your mods and the teamwork makes setting up sexout and the various mods that go along with it a hell of a ot easier then  it could have been. 

I'm not knocking the sexlab modders, it may be because it is a larger group that makes the teamwork and such impossible, but for whatever reasons this group is the way it is, I Thank You All for making this what it is. 

Yes I have to agree with you here the modders in this community are awesome I remember all the help I have gotten from halstrom and the green and grey alien dude. They have helped me out so much with my personal pet projects. This community of modders are just awesome to work with for new idiots modders like myself.

Archived