• 3 weeks later...

No clue how active this is but I have a few questions.

First up, are there any darker colors available? And if not, are there plans to? The brighter colors kill my eyes.

Second up, is this compatible with the Celtic icons for SkyUI?

• 3 weeks later...

I-UI not as good a name, but it had to be changed

Not bothered about it personally but this time keep your Torrent habits quiet, you said you torrented a payed for Program, that's bound to get whacked. Also, if you took those sound files from another game without written permission, honestly I'd remove them.

They are not vital to the mod and a certain mod maker (Eleanor) and probably some users, look for these things.

You may not get banned, but the mod will be removed until fixed. Companion Selene Kate by Kasprutz was hit for just one or two sound files by Eleanor and taken down (Voice not the off Nexus Dance Music) and the last thing you need is to attract the Blood sucker who banned you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any plans to update this for v5.0 of SkyUI? I may just have to go and do it myself - I would miss my purple UI terribly, and the crappy thing is that SkyUI doesn't have a "STFU about out of date versions" toggle for the quest journal and the inventory (so i still get 2 spam message popups per save game load).

I have no clue where in the .swf SkyUI checks for version headers, though...

I'm sorry it was removed and you were banned, pyrokensel. I find myself on Nexus only to download and get the hell out these days, and it's come to a point where I rarely download because they have nothing I want.  Your mod was the exception. I downloaded it on Nexus and it's wonderful.

I'm running the apple red right now. Hot! Hot!  :D  

Edit: I live in Australia. Sydney, actually. So you'd think I'd have pretty spiffy internet living in a city as big as Sydney, right? Wrong. Aussies use torrent downloads for legit software all the time. Actually, it's how I got Interesting NPCs. Thank god the author had a torrent download or I would have been downloading that puppy for days.    

Because Torrents are a peer to (multi-)peer connection type, they will almost always be the fastest method of downloading, and you don't have to be Australian to have terrible internet. It's because of Pirate Bay and the infinitely more available torrent sites that are notorious for distributing illegal software that idiots get the "torrent bad, must kill!" mentality, god forbid we understand the very technology that surrounds us.

I'm sorry it was removed and you were banned, pyrokensel. I find myself on Nexus only to download and get the hell out these days, and it's come to a point where I rarely download because they have nothing I want.  Your mod was the exception. I downloaded it on Nexus and it's wonderful.

I'm running the apple red right now. Hot! Hot!  :D  

Edit: I live in Australia. Sydney, actually. So you'd think I'd have pretty spiffy internet living in a city as big as Sydney, right? Wrong. Aussies use torrent downloads for legit software all the time. Actually, it's how I got Interesting NPCs. Thank god the author had a torrent download or I would have been downloading that puppy for days.    

Because Torrents are a peer to (multi-)peer connection type, they will almost always be the fastest method of downloading, and you don't have to be Australian to have terrible internet. It's because of Pirate Bay and the infinitely more available torrent sites that are notorious for distributing illegal software that idiots get the "torrent bad, must kill!" mentality, god forbid we understand the very technology that surrounds us.

Agreed and 'we' do understand the technology around us. However there is a big blob of over entitled people in politics & media who are surprisingly ignorant despite their supposed better educational backgrounds. (Actually I suspect it's not ignorance as such. Just an ostrich type approach to things which arn't based on a 20th century model of information dispersal).

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to try it out but noticed that it overwrites "better message box controls" which is essential for me (Im one of those people still using the keyboard a lot).

I suppose technically it does, but I just let BMBC overwrite IT. Honestly for some reason I seem to expect the message boxes to be the default black - I totally forgot that i did that.

I wish this would get an update to SkyUI v5.0 - I'm not skilled enough to figure out where SkyUI stores it's "version number" strings, and I get 2 popups saying "ERROR: WRONG VERSION" every time I load a save. 

Unfortunately, it's for UI elements that SkyUI won't let6 you turn off in the MCM menu - quest journal, and one other I forget, so even though it works just fine, I get two annoying popups EVERY SINGE TIME I load a save...

• 2 weeks later...

And it's down again on Nexus. Either they noticed the link referencing to it from here, they wised up to the name, or they just really have it out for Pyrokensei and noticed he was probably using same IP as before. Either way, hoping you don't allow that to prevent you from keeping up with the mod, as I'm sure there are still many of us here who appreciate what you contribute, not how you got some software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is this option for everyone: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72247/?

It turns off most of the .swf checks that Skyui does the first time you open an outdated .swf file (like the map or inventory screens). This feature is actually built into Skyui (the disabling part that is) but most don't think to go into Skyui's MCM to uncheck the boxes, but even then it doesn't remove all of the checks Skyui does. But I can say that I haven't seen any of the outdated messages since installing it, and haven't bothered manually disabling the checks anymore since.

There is this option for everyone: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72247/?

It turns off most of the .swf checks that Skyui does the first time you open an outdated .swf file (like the map or inventory screens). This feature is actually built into Skyui (the disabling part that is) but most don't think to go into Skyui's MCM to uncheck the boxes, but even then it doesn't remove all of the checks Skyui does. But I can say that I haven't seen any of the outdated messages since installing it, and haven't bothered manually disabling the checks anymore since.

Unfortunately, I had to sadly uninstall this mod anyways, as it was breaking the new menus that the current version of SkyUI adds (the enchanting, alchemy and "constuction" ones)

• 6 months later...

To anyone asking why the mod got taken down.

It's probably because he got the ui sounds from some anime or a game.

Nexus is known for being pissy about every little things. Not really surprising anymore.

Your actually correct watch sword art online. You will see why the main ui is transparent white and will recognize the sounds. Or don't watch it since i just told you where its from your choice.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...