Name: Bunko

Race: Orc

Class: Spellsword

Factions: Follower, Riften

Level: With player 1 minimum 30 max

Weapons: Can use any, prefers Destruction

Weight: 100

Spells: Destruction (Fire), Conjuration, Restoration

Bunko is a Orc, she's lonely and seeking companionship in Riften.

--------------------------------

Credits/The Mods I Use To Get Her To Look Like How She Does:

UNP-Ultra Skimpy Armor By Nightasy

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT by Blessed Redux Project team

ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii

Adorable Face by Lumina

Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy

--------------------------------

Required Mods: Apachii Sky Hair Female (Link)

The title is misleading. This is more like "scary orc follower". Thanks to hairstyle and dark minimalistic warpaint, she looks like a dead person with empty right eye socket. Or like shibito from Forbidden Siren.

I'm sorry if this opinion doesn't seem too nice, but you totally called it. This FAQ is insulting piece of uselessness.

At least, NOW you have one good reason for being angry. Unleash the fury, oh non-crying turtle of doom. ;)

I like her, she is different :), ignore the un-educated people.. she looks cute :).

Yes, how dare we have the gumption to post criticism.

You do realise that the images on display now are completely different to the ones that were up when we all posted, right? and that changes were made to her most likely as a result to us all posting?

I'd like to think you're trolling but something tells me that you're unfortunately being serious.

I'll remember the 'un-educated' comment.

I like her, she is different :), ignore the un-educated people.. she looks cute :).

Yes, how dare we have the gumption to post criticism.

You do realise that the images on display now are completely different to the ones that were up when we all posted, right? and that changes were made to her most likely as a result to us all posting?

I'd like to think you're trolling but something tells me that you're unfortunately being serious.

I'll remember the 'un-educated' comment.

Remember what you want, I really don't care.. try being less rude next time.

Let's keep our tits calm people!

I'm figuring out dialogue through the quest setup since that's how they're made. Go figure Bethesda and their decisions. Anyways I'll be updating her soon with custom conversations just no voice yet as I need to look for someone and as well as figure out how to set up quests themselves since when I tried it epically failed. So soon she'll be more unique. I'm also working on adding myself to the game. :)

Maybe I'll do what Anna NPCs is doing and make a pack with the characters or something. First off get the dialogue to work and then find out quests. Later on voice actor. Since she's female it may be tough and especially since Bunko is an Orc. Of all races I feel this one will be tough to find someone for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's in the beggar area under Helga's Bunkhouse and across the alchemist store. I am still struggling with the dialogue as the dialogue is appearing for everyone if the mod is active so I'm trying to get it fixed to only appear for her. Whatever that may be, also no luck on voice actor yet. One thing about her is she'll have many things to say about almost every location and person and event. Such as what she thinks of Nazeem. :)

She won't care if you're a vampire, werewolf, dark brotherhood, thieves guild, or even cannibal for those wondering. She just doesn't care about that stuff. Heck I may add where she wants to become a vampire or something, that would be fun; female orc vampire follower, then kick it up a notch with some seductive dialogue and maybe connection to Sexlab in time. I really would like to get her to function with SL one day, and not just be a generic follower.

As for standalone that may never happen, so she'll use whatever mods you have installed. So if you use Sevenbase she'll have that body, if you use CBBE she'll have that body. Whatever face mods or skin mods used, she'll have them too. This way she appeals towards more of everyone's taste rather than being made specifically towards only a certain crowd. Her being an orc is enough of a turn off to many it seems but I hate nords and am sick of Nord/breton/imperial/redguard followers. :P

Edited by Darkening Demise