TERA Online -pack 2015-

So what would happen if you'd use the outfit anyway even though it gives the erroneous bones message? Checking out the outfits in Outfit Studio so far shows that somewhere between 50-70% of the sets have this error.

It's not a error, it's because the skeleton is not the same than the skeleton base in  bodyslide studio.

If you create a bodyslide without the same skeleton base, that will simply don't work.

So what would happen if you'd use the outfit anyway even though it gives the erroneous bones message? Checking out the outfits in Outfit Studio so far shows that somewhere between 50-70% of the sets have this error.

It's not a error, it's because the skeleton is not the same than the skeleton base in  bodyslide studio.

If you create a bodyslide without the same skeleton base, that will simply don't work.

Ah, sorry, just whenever a popup window with a warning shows up my first thought is error :P

So is that a skeleton you've made personally? Is there any way to work around it that doesn't involve 3dsmax or other 3d programs?

Ah, sorry, just whenever a popup window with a warning shows up my first thought is error :P

So is that a skeleton you've made personally? Is there any way to work around it that doesn't involve 3dsmax or other 3d programs?

here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

ask your question , "how to create a bodyslide with a personal skeleton?"

Awsome, It's cool

Thanks.

Great job, but i have a problem. On my charachter's ass i have transparent stripes like a neck in cbbe. What can i do

it's a current bug with bodyslide, the body skin move if you use some specific slides. (slide like bigger chest by exemple)

Great job, but i have a problem. On my charachter's ass i have transparent stripes like a neck in cbbe. What can i do

it's a current bug with bodyslide, the body skin move if you use some specific slides. (slide like bigger chest by exemple)

Thanks for all your help, you did an awesome job with these conversions! 

So as you can see I'm new here (actually I've been lurking for a while now), and just recently I came back to skyrim after a long hiatus. There is one issue I am having after finally gathering everything to install this mod, and is that while everything else it requires is there I'm not seeing the armors anywhere, I've checked in the forges already.

So as you can see I'm new here (actually I've been lurking for a while now), and just recently I came back to skyrim after a long hiatus. There is one issue I am having after finally gathering everything to install this mod, and is that while everything else it requires is there I'm not seeing the armors anywhere, I've checked in the forges already.

You can find a barrel test with all armors, with invit command:

console (tape "²") and "help "TERABARREL" without""

if nothing appear in the console menu, check if  your .ESP is enabled.

If yes, your mod is not correctly installed.

Try the manual installation.

• 1 month later...

One more question, I did indeed get it running, however I'm curious about one thing (and please pardon my ignorance).

Is the butt and breast jiggle mod absolutely necesary? I tried running the armors (after a second game install) with everything required but that, however it seems that just the regular hdt physics extention mod (and CBBE HDT) do just fine and it looks exactly the same as if BBJ was installed.

I guess my question simply is what's it needed for?

Thank you so much for this set!

As with your Blessed Armour Pack I had to do some renaming or I would go crazy heh. Tried to make it a little better, name-wise, this time...

This file REQUIRES Heels Sound.esm which can be found here on LL. And this is for 2.0 version.

Names are the type of: RACE name ArmorType e.g Aman Royal Boots. If anyone have suggestions for better names, please drop me a PM and I'll update the tile.

Cheers!

Terapack2015.esp

Thank you so much for this set!

As with your Blessed Armour Pack I had to do some renaming or I would go crazy heh. Tried to make it a little better, name-wise, this time...

This file REQUIRES Heels Sound.esm which can be found here on LL. And this is for 2.0 version.

Names are the type of: RACE name ArmorType e.g Aman Royal Boots. If anyone have suggestions for better names, please drop me a PM and I'll update the tile.

Cheers!

Ok^^, added in the main page, thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude awesome job, thanks

Thanks.

is this the same mod found on nexus?

and if not does it have only heavy armors or also robes?

Ty a lot

No, they are complementary.

For some reason, the skysoar armor is crashing my game. I haven't been able to find out why.

Also

This is the best armor pack in this game. I absolutely love it, but is there a 7b version?

Are you sure "skysoar armor" from my pack?

Thanks for the mod, I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

Thanks.

For some reason, the skysoar armor is crashing my game. I haven't been able to find out why.

Also

This is the best armor pack in this game. I absolutely love it, but is there a 7b version?

Are you sure "skysoar armor" from my pack?

It's your old pack with a 7b conversion

so no robes  :(?

i think i'll have to wait since i use a mage....its a pity they look so cool

GJ

I'm in the same boat, sadly.