[REQ] Update The Cathedral

isnt up to me, the author disappeared, i tried to contact him on steam about the mod, like putting a TRUE Diablo and Bishop Lazarus model

Yeah, I was hoping to see if anyone would take up the mantle and start updating. I guess making the model for those two would be made by someone dedicated. I kind of also hope to see more prisoners and torture in the dungeon. A lot of places are just carbon copies and empty. It would be nice to fill the space, you know?

Btw, thanks for the re-upload. I really appreciate it.

I wanted to know if it was possible to take the mods we have today and update The Cathedral. Adding stuff from Horrified Female Prisons and to replace all the torture devices with the torture devices we can use. You know, to give it more of a feel of despair down there.

Would this be hard to do?

Very easy to do.

Would it just require you to do load it up in creation kit and just change the items in the rooms with resources from the other packs?

Btw, your VoS mod, I figured a way past the loop when you get captured. Gags+ gave me a way out to keep it going.

I wanted to know if it was possible to take the mods we have today and update The Cathedral. Adding stuff from Horrified Female Prisons and to replace all the torture devices with the torture devices we can use. You know, to give it more of a feel of despair down there.

Very easy to do.

Would it just require you to do load it up in creation kit and just change the items in the rooms with resources from the other packs?

Btw, your VoS mod, I figured a way past the loop when you get captured. Gags+ gave me a way out to keep it going.

You start the CK, check Diabloesque Decorations and Cathedral, don't choose active file. After everything loads you save it as a 3rd mod "insertname.esp" and now you can place objects from DD into Cathedral. To do that you open the cell in cell window and drag stuff into the renderer window which now shows the cell (room or worldspace). All the additions will be kept in the 3rd mod.

Next time you open CK you need to pick the 3rd mod as active file.

Very easy to do.

You start the CK, check Diabloesque Decorations and Cathedral, don't choose active file. After everything loads you save it as a 3rd mod "insertname.esp" and now you can place objects from DD into Cathedral. To do that you open the cell in cell window and drag stuff into the renderer window which now shows the cell (room or worldspace). All the additions will be kept in the 3rd mod.

Which mod has all of the furniture to use and place?

Very easy to do.

Which mod has all of the furniture to use and place?

All of them

Archived