Please recommend me some fallout 3 sexout mods

ajblue90

finaly starting a new playthrough of fallout 3. ive beaten fallout 3 like 5 times now im starting a heavily modded version. im not a amature modder. so what im asking you all is for a list of recommended fallout sexout mods to go with the rest of my modded game. doesnt have to be sexout mod as long as its compatible. and please provide a link so i dont have to hunt them down.

Thank you so much

when saying that im not a amature modder. i was refering to installing and troulbe shooting and working around conflicts. i was not aware  that sexout is a new vegas mod. lovers lab doesnt really put a lot of effort into seperating the two but thank you for pointing that out.

holy shit are you serious why is it that i need to clarify everything. what i mean is that in the forum index theres skyrim, oblivion, than fallout3/fallout nv theres no fallout 3 index specific mods. so you search for fallout 3 specific mods it comes out with alot of fallout 3 and nv mods including sexout. the point to this thread was a point in the right direction to add sex to fallout 3 without using AP, because i hate AP. not only that but ive gotten NV mods to work on fallout 3 in the past with little to no effort. so i assumed with ALL this information that maybe it was MAYBE interchangeable. hows that you you happy you done knit picking mmm is that good you happy there SquallPT you got anything else you want to add to this? mmm anyone else or maybe we could go ahead and just recomment some good fallout 3 mods. whatcha think?

Like halstrom say Sexout not work with fallout 3 why? because is FOSE not let that happens well he let happens but is really hard to make only one sex mod for fallout 3

NVSE is more flexible in that sexout is the result of that flexibility. but there is this sex mod for fallout 3 is call sexus 3.0.2 i not know how it works because i not play fallout 3 only fallout new vegas. but if you want to use sexout and all the plugins use TTW if you not want use it so use this one

Sexus 3.0.2

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3689-sexus-3-0-2/

here a video of sexus in action but the final version is not that way i think.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3689-sexus-3-0-2/?p=132746

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but judging by ajblue90's typing and the way he attacked any criticism made of his 'ability'. I am going to have to say you're probably not old enough for this ride.

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time in the future stay inside and play Fallout all day, enjoy life and study hard.**

**I'm not being that serious here, so don't get offended. j/k

Archived