SlaveCollection (Obsolete)

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434
View File

This mod is obsolete and is no longer supported.

Check out new Unethical Deeds which has all features of this mod

http://www.loverslab...nethical-deeds/

This mod or any part of this mod are not to be used in any way to earn money, even via donations, patreon and so on.

NVSE 4.6 Beta 3 NEEDED

Male-oriented mod which lets player enslave other characters.

To enslave any character you need to

1)Choose "Enslave" option in SexoutAftermath (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1404-sexout-aftermath/) menu while having sex with character.

or

2)Add perk to player via MCM menu and sneak behind the target and press "activate" button

Hideout is located near Goodspring just beside Doc. Mitchell house

or

3) Use enslave option when you submit enemies via SexoutSubmit (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1789-sexoutsubmit/)

Be very aware when enslaving plot related charaters!

You can have up to 15 slaves.

Always make a clean save before using this mod

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod coordination between SlaveCollection - SexoutSubmit http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1789-sexoutsubmit/

SlaveCollection

- Don't use "Kidnap" option on NPC who are tied up

SexoutSubmit

- Don't use "Tie up" option on NPC who are your slaves.

- Don't ever submit to your slaves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    FalloutNW, Sexout >=2.6.85, NVSE 4.6 Beta 3

Looks cool - I had a go at a similar mod a while back, but development has basically stopped for now.

Feel free to rip it to bits and take what you need if it helps - I imagine you will run into all the same sorts of problems I did :)

Edited to note that I imagine you are getting on fine and don't want to sound condescending...

Guest tomm434

Thanks. I didn't even know your mod existed =(.

The only serious problem was that NPC tend to execute their old AI packages. I solved it by using arrays and gamemode scripts (although tried to minimize them).

Yes, as to get rid of that, using clone of the npc is required, then, if they never had the package, they will use the one added to them by the mod.

Another way to handle it.

Very nice mod idea, and yes, more content please !
(That area being so far very much empty, it would be quite welcome).

Thanks. I didn't even know your mod existed =(.

The only serious problem was that NPC tend to execute their old AI packages. I solved it by using arrays and gamemode scripts (although tried to minimize them).

Yeah, I had that problem - it drove me mad for ages. I found a solution using some fancy NVSE functions that works quite well.

SCN PackageLoadSctipt

int iListIndex
int iListTotal
ref rListRef

Begin GameMode

If GetGameLoaded == 1 ; GetGameLoaded returns one each time the game is loaded from a save.

Set iListIndex to -1 ; -1 to make sure the first list item is not missed
        Set iListTotal to ListGetCount ListOfNPCs ; number of items in list

While ( iListIndex < iListTotal ) ; while the loop counter is less than the list size
            let iListIndex +=1 ; increment counter by 1
            Set rListRef to ListGetNthForm ListOfNPCs iListIndex ; set ref var to list item n
                AddPackageAt MyPackage1 0 rListRef ; Add package to ref, number = priority
                AddPackageAt MyPackage2 1 rListRef
                AddPackageAT MyPackage3 2 rListRef
                rListRef.EVP
        Loop

EndIf
End

If you add your slaves to a formlsit of slaves on capture, this script should automatically reapply the correct packages each time you load the game.

the addpackageat function is really good for making sure npcs follow orders, but is lost on load game, hence the script above.

hope that helps.

Guest tomm434

In new update I implemented new system which should prevent slaves from exiting the cell completely.

If anyone sees slave exiting the hideout (at the moment when player is exiting hideout)  - please report.

Guest tomm434

Yes. Package modification are not saved. And they also apply to the base NPC not the current reference, so make sure the package conditions can identify the specific reference(s) you have enslaved.

Thanks a lot! Never would have thought about that.

• 1 month later...

I though I'd try this mod out. I found the hideout and recieved the key. I also am using aftermath, but I'm not getting a menu option to enslave. I'm not sure what might be wrong. I'll try playing with the load order. I use loot to sort normally, but it's not always right.

There is only one version available in downloads. I checked the forums and it seems none of the older versions are there . I started a new game to get a clean start, so that can't be it. I doubt a conflict exists although anything is possible. load order doesn't seem to be an issue as you stated, so at the moment I'm somewhat puzzled.

Guest tomm434

There is only one version available in downloads. I checked the forums and it seems none of the older versions are there . I started a new game to get a clean start, so that can't be it. I doubt a conflict exists although anything is possible. load order doesn't seem to be an issue as you stated, so at the moment I'm somewhat puzzled.

That's strange. Script is very simple - it checks for SlaveCollection loaded and adds additional button to SexoutAftermathMenu.

What menu choices do you see when you push "SexoutAftermath" button?

Install later SexoutAftermath and Slavecollection well just download the SexoutAftermath and Slavecollection now and it will work if this not work try to update your nvse and nx15. you need to have all in order to make this work that was my problem after i update all it work fine we not problem. and the older version it will not work fine with the later SexoutAftermath. i try and not work

Guest tomm434

Would it be possible to set your own location for slaves? Sending them immediately to PCs house for example.

I won't do that.

I know that this function is avaiable at SlaverySimple mod on Nexus.

The downside of using that mod is that there's a big chance slaves will disappear later (especially plot related characters - I had Sarah from Vault21 vanished). Here you have guarantee that they won't disappear (unless some script from other mod will move\disable\markfordelete that particular NPC)

Also I have Sexout extension for Slavery simple uploaded on LL(My first mod ever).

I see the future of this mod in:

1)Making new ways of enslaving

2)Making new interactions with slaves

3)Improving hideout (Now it's just reduced Powder gangsters cell block)

I don't have time for this now

If someone wants to take this mod on - you're free to do it.

Guest tomm434

hm interesting. Never noticed any lag inside. I'll take a look.

Also that might be happening because of scrips running inside that particular place.

Hmm, perhaps but i noticed that it's the same lag i have when you first come in the goodsprings bar. I think it has to do with that lighting effect (evening-> gets darker inside effect). t's the only thing that completely lags my game at the moment. have been trying every solution since. i even downloaded the d3d9.dll but no luck and fnv4gb.exe gets confused if i want to set the options in the Original startup screen.

btw could it be possible to run these scripts in another cell but somehow link it to this one? I thought this was possible in skyrim. i don't know about fallout though.