Yes it's not the vertex Color. All 3 Versions have no vertex Color (Original , samhain6  and kingkongs meshes)

And the "vertex Color bug" with "static" Body meshes is more often or always visible. But the "moving Body White bug" is visible only in certain light and camera angles. In some worldspace regions the bug does not appear.

Perhaps I create a Race/character with white Skin  :P  then I can play the Body without Problems.

The mentioned 'Silpheed' outfit did behave exactly that way, this made me suspect a vertex color in the first place. The effect was limited to artificial light, indoors. Outdoors the character's skin was perfectly normal. At first I only used the outfit for a few pictures in the Arena district. Later on in a player home the effect suddenly kicked in, depending on the angle the camera was rotated around the character. Made the white skin flash up/blink in and out.

I was going like "What the Eff is wrong now?!!" - When Movomo told me about the vertex color I finally was able to fix that outfit for good.

What a shame - I never really used it since then! It's not a bad dress at all, and I made the top transparent.

Fair-skinned races I find quite attractive. As long as the skin color is evenly distributed.

HI there

@ Fejeena ...

I 've tried once again ( but sorry , only with the Manga version of Symon's post 25 ) and same bug but this time with an old 8800GT9800Gt from Nvidia ... so i 'm sure that issue has nothing to do with an Ati graphic card ...

But still no bug with the original Symon's mesh , the bug ( the White " racist " bug )  and the " distorsion" are there only with my altered mesh ( where i changed the material property , the texture path - and of course the textures - and where i edited the texture's UV and modify them to match my 3 or 4 different textures i wanted to use ).  I dont' have the right texture on this machine and my character use the FF race ( from one of El Alquimista's mod if i'm right ... )  so that's why i wanted to reassign other textures.

I'm tried this time with a new game ... no white bug in the sewers so i need to go somewhere else ( like your lighthouse or in the arena fither chamber ) . 

I 'll found the reason of that bug ! Correction i will try is much appropriate ...!

Cheers.

Greetings.

Well another test , but with the mesh from KingKong this time , post 24 ... and this racist bug is there ...

First i just renamed the " Scene Root " to something else just to keep in mind from which post i took that mesh ... no over change is the material or texture .

So , my knowledge about texturing is poor , i just know that Oblivion engine can handle much more layers than the Skyrim engine ( 8 vs 6) . 

But i think this bug has something to do with the superscalar layer ... i wrote something about it but but i forgot where ...

Some pictures  ... the first is on an imperial texture ( Capitain Renault , collected with the mod " Corpse Collector " and laying down in on of my personal mod ) the player use the FF texture and the appear at this distant vue just only on the imperial texture ( 4098x 4098 - Real Skin from Shockwolf) .

The 4 other screenshot are made in the light house on the player ( FF race) ... strange how the boots ( Petrovitch model for HGEC M lower ... )  looks before, when the bug begin to appear, when it appear more and when it is there ... so that's one of the reasons that i think it's a layer added by the engine from some ( one ,but maybe more)  specific light(s ).

And this bug appear also in the first view on ther NPCs ...

Cheers

NB the upper body don't match because it's the GBEC ( UNPK-HGEC) version i test actually ... but i think that's not important here.

post-239275-0-46563000-1415187751_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-75467900-1415187974_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-10663100-1415187995_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-71504200-1415188022_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-79981600-1415188042_thumb.jpg

I had problems with the white bodymesh at one point as well. The problem turned out to be that I changed the name of the lower body mesh from "Foot" to something else. Here is a thread I made on that problem, and the solution as well.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36461-oblivion-white-body-texture/?do=findComment&comment=915504

I don't know if that's the problem you're having here, but it's worth looking into. 

Greetings .

Hi Gooboo .

Thank you for your advice ( and by the way for your GBEC body ...)  , but i already tested your solution before and unfortunately it's doesn't work for me ( tested only with the " Oppai Manga lower ... i think that's the base used by Kingkong to animate his Manga lower ... post 24) . I knew that because i read this information a long time ago when the moving breast system was created ( i think that was from  one Aridale's post ... or from WanderDryad , not sure) . Unfortunately i'm in this moment and for some days on a machine with a lot of " old" mods , but nothing from and " specific" to  LL ... i need to download once again a lot of files .  

The genital parts are not in cause ( "LabiaMinor" from Kingkong's post 24)  : i 've passed them to another HGEC " standard" ... and there is no bug ... they are still animated but of cause don't fit that lower ... unfortunately , and i cannot move/tweak them like an ordinary mesh only with NifSkope.

I also removed the " NiGeomMorpherController" from the lower body part ... so sure there is no more animation , but no more bug too ... only the " LabiaMinor" is still " active" ... animated.

So i think that something is missing ( or maybe "wrong" ) in the "  NiGeomMorpherController " ... that just an idea nothing else , i'm not an " animator" .

I will try wih the other nifs from the other posts.

Cheers

NB : the mesh from Symon's post 25 doesn't have that bug ... ( tested with two different Graphic Cards ) , but if i changed the name of the Skin material to something else ( as Skin01, Skin02 etc from the different genital parts and without changing anything else - just the name -)  the "White Bug" appear here too !

PS : i can change the material name of the "Clitoris" and of the "Labia Minor" but not of one ( but they "share" the same properties..) of the 3 other parts ( Vagina, Urethra and ClitoralHood) ... i'm still talking about Symon's post 25 meshes. 

So now i will test once again the KingKong's meshes but with given them the " Skin material name ... may be it's the " solution" ... ( KingKong's genital parts are already set as other materials ... that a better solution for me , but not if the issue is there .)

Edit ( 5 novembre 2014 17h42) : Tadaaa !!!.. yes that correct the Kingkong's issue ( from the meshes of his post 24 ) ... the 5 genatal parts are already separated , if i rename their material properties as " Skin" , no more bug .

I suppose that only one cause this issue , i 'll "investigate" their material's name one by one now ... i want to know the "guilty"

PS : of course if the material properties must be set to " Skin" , it's better to use a footfemale texture where the genital texture is already merged ... like the one from Fish69 for exemple .

Symon's mesh post 25: in my game it has the White bug. (IC Lighthouse test )

Female Meshes:

Yes all Body parts that use the Body texture must have "Foot" and "skin"

Foot, upperbody and lowerbody meshes: NiTriStrips must have Name "Foot" ( you can add a Name behind e.g. Foot:upperbody

Hand meshes: NiTriStips must have Name "Hand"

If you use wrong names the mesh use wrong texture. e.g. a upperbody with Name "upperbody" will use the vanilla upperbody texture (if your race have vanilla textures)

NiMaterialProperty must be "Skin" or the mesh don't use your race texture.

If you name it "Material" the mesh use the texture from NiSourceTexture ( normally the imperial texture)

The NiSourceTexture should be textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds

Must not be changed to your race texture, if NiTriStrips is "foot" and NiMaterialProperty is "Skin" the mesh use your race texture ( which was defined in the race esp)

Female Meshes:

Yes all Body parts that use the Body texture must have "Foot" and "skin"

Foot, upperbody and lowerbody meshes: NiTriStrips must have Name "Foot" ( you can add a Name behind e.g. Foot:upperbody

Hand meshes: NiTriStips must have Name "Hand"

If you use wrong names the mesh use wrong texture. e.g. a upperbody with Name "upperbody" will use the vanilla upperbody texture (if your race have vanilla textures)

NiMaterialProperty must be "Skin" or the mesh don't use your race texture.

If you name it "Material" the mesh use the texture from NiSourceTexture ( normally the imperial texture)

The NiSourceTexture should be textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds

Must not be changed to your race texture, if NiTriStrips is "foot" and NiMaterialProperty is "Skin" the mesh use your race texture ( which was defined in the race esp)

Hi there.

Greetings ,Fejeena .

I just found something else : If i disable totaly the interior shadows  ( so with the setting you can do when you start the game ), this bug dissapear ...  

Well i know that's not " cool" , but better than nothing ... i don't use HDR but i can try ( i don't like it the colours are too much artificial in my taste  ).

Another think , in the lighthouse , first underground ... i think it's better to see if this bug really disappear or not ...

As i already said why the Symon Mesh ( post 25 ) i have no bug if i don't change any material property , if i try the spell " Dismember property" with Nifscope and if i chane one of them , the bug appear.

I'm still with my old " 9800GT/8800GT - NVIdia" to this test ... that's strange because i've tested all the " pussy " meshes i found from the other " Open Vagina" topic ( with another computer and only with XP operating system but still with a second 5770 Ati card )  ... and i 've changed all the material property without any bug on different bodies and outfits ... so it seems that an animated mesh cause some "trouble" here.

Cheers.

post-239275-0-73385700-1415212703_thumb.jpg

That's irritating, I was hoping it was the Specuiar colour on the NiMaterialProperty node.

You see this does nothing unless you enable it with an NiSpecuiarProperty node. This is why a mesh can have this set to 000 (black) or 111 (white) but it not matter. I always set mine to 000 unless I want the specularcolour to do something.

Still never see this on my rig. Anybody else tried with the HDR turned off?

I can confirm the mesh I posted has specular of 000 and no vertex colours on any mesh.

And for this modelki one can also? http://www.4shared.com/rar/DPXuEWS6ce/body.html

if you want an animated morph pussy for your model !  ok .      i just need precision : what type you want !  (i have posted 3 different).

'  one piece    /  a cut with a womb  / a cut with open pussy '

you need also  post it here in LL (i can not download from 4shared) .

thanks  Annafly

the uv mess is to meet the right color i presume it is not a probleme  !   it is an other variant of pussy  !           In blender i am using vertex  not uv  ! 

i will look more closely see if there is another probleme  (i doubt there is as it is in use).      Laun2000    normally you will get it tomorrow  !

thanks  Annafly

the uv mess is to meet the right color i presume it is not a probleme  !   it is an other variant of pussy  !           In blender i am using vertex  not uv  ! 

i will look more closely see if there is another probleme  (i doubt there is as it is in use).      Laun2000    normally you will get it tomorrow  !

Greetings.

Hi Laun 2000 ...

Hi & @  KingKong .

I f you don't care about the edited UV , from the other " Open Pussy/Vagina " thread  there is a better " modelki"  ( that's just my opinion of course...)  it's from the post 49 ( Fish 69 ) and if i remember well there is also the texture used ( if not in this post , probably elsewhere in that thread ... sorry i'm on another computer at these days ) .

I think it's from a Necoscope' s modelki .... ;°)

Here one of the nif .

Cheers.

NB : to not waste your time , i think i't would be better to know what's the problem with the " White/racist bug" before continue , no ?

I 'll try with another machine where i never changed my graphic card ( so i'm sure that my video settings are correct there to play Oblivion or Skyrim ... because that's not the case with the computer i use since a few days ; first there was my actualy used NVidia 9800GT , after that , i changed this one to an Ati 5770 , but some settings are related to a NVidia driver/configurations not only an Ati driver  so , that could also be a source of problem ...^probably not in this case , but i prefer tring other tests with another " clean " machine ).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1369-open-vagina/page-3    ... so it's from the post 49 ( Fish 69) .

PS  ( 6 novembre 14 à 14:30 ) : about the " White bug" ; post 54 i put a few screenshots ... i cannot understand why my " boots" are also affected by this bug , these boots used the Foot/Feet bipped slot and are not part of the lower body ... strange.

PPS ... the texture is in the post N° 55 ... i used DDS Converter2 to convert that Jpeg format and it looks good ... for my boyfriend !

Warnings ( 2014-11-07 03:18 am!  ..." Ladies ( ? )  and gentlemen ( ?? )  , no ,  more probably " bad  boys  "  stop to download this mesh : this one isn't animated ... take it from the link i left , it's better , because there is one more nif in the original post .

femalelowerbody_HGEC.nif

And for this modelki one can also? http://www.4shared.com/rar/DPXuEWS6ce/body.html

you will find 3 meshes  :  1 original No bbb ,   1 BBB  buttoc bones ,    1 BBB op3 bones.

hope it suits you

P.S. :  AnnaFly  it is not the same mesh  (the one you present is symetric !)

a solution will be found  (and i am sure it is outside de file.nif ,  might be a need of a file.tri or file.egt or something to fix the skin slider)

lowerbody +buttoc+op3.7z

Greetings.

@ Fejeena, Symon and Kingkong   ...

Bag news with this " Racist" white bug.

I'll probably not be able to find the reason of that issue because i cannot reproduce it on other computers nor in the exactly same machine but using this time " XP " as operating system.

With XP , no bug   Edit ( 13 novembre 2014 à 19 h 21 sorry , i'm wrong , i can reproduce this bug with XP operating system ... it's wasn't there with an Atii 5570 but it is there with an NVidia  Graphic card. 

Strange ( but to be clear i use all my computers in dual or multi-boots , usually with XP 32 bits , W7 32 and 64 bits , Integral version )  because Oblivion share excatly the same " backup" ( i begin the Oblivion installation , + Si , and then i replace this installation with my principal backup where all i need is already there ...)  ... but with differents mods .

Of course i need to correct the Oblivion ini setup and some little "things" . Sure , i don't use the same Graphic drivers , usually i use a very old for W7 with a NVidia Graphic card ( don't ask me why , i have good reasons to do so ... if you want more details , i can redirect you to an older post i made at Microsoft TechNet - or Answers)  ... and a newer ( but never the last ) for an Ati model.

Anyway , i cannot reproduce this issue actually with XP ... it's a serious problem to me because i test a lot of things under XP and then when all seems " going well" i past the tested mods to Windows7 , where my principal Oblivion is.  ( edited  on November 13 )

That's just to avoid some issues and bugs , because i started to mod there ( on the W7 Oblivion ) a long time ago ( 6-7 years) and all my mods are merged there , and they are impossible to share.

I'll not test the last Kingkong's " product " ( post 68)  just because this one looks very weird ( franchement "  merdique ... " in french " popular " terms) with this mesh extremely UVeted .

I know, tha't has nothing to do with this "White bug" ... but as i also know i 'll never use that mesh , i 'll not waste my time with it.

I'm sure that this bug isn't there on many computers, so it's difficult to know what's going wrong here. Sure that the animated part has somewhere its part of " responsibility " ( not suire if it is a english term ...sorry ... i'll check this later ) , but that's not all.

Cheers.

PS : tested once again with only the models from Symon's post 25 and KingKong's post 24 .

Greetings.

With XP , no bug !

This is starting to make sense!

I use Windows2000, aka Win5.0. Windows XP is Win5.1

Oblivion was written for WinXP/Win2000 after all.

So I suppose the question is "Does this occur on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 or any combination thereof?"

"Does this only occur if You have DirectX9 and DirectX{anotherversion} installed?"

Greetings.

With XP , no bug !

This is starting to make sense!

I use Windows2000, aka Win5.0. Windows XP is Win5.1

Oblivion was written for WinXP/Win2000 after all.

So I suppose the question is "Does this occur on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 or any combination thereof?"

"Does this only occur if You have DirectX9 and DirectX{anotherversion} installed?"

Hi Symon , and thank you for your fast reply.

For W8.1 i cannot say because i don't want this system ( and don't need ) on my computer. I prefer Windows7 , and i need its  "XP Virtual mode " to run " DDS Converter 2" easily .

Now Windows10 is coming soon ... but i cannot test the beta version at this moment.

Windows7 run on six different computers , with XP in dual-mode  ( with 4 different graphic cards ...) so i can test those meshes with 5 other machines.

But this bug seems to only affect "animated" bodies ( not a body with animated Wings ) ... and not always .

I never saw this bug before this thread , but i knows that when i try to mix some different textures , but which share the same "_n.dds"  , i already got  an issue like the " beam" iun the picture i 've posted later. ( with your mesh altered to use another material then " Skin" ) .

But that's another problem , and it's nothing to do with the " white bug" .

Now ,  if some operating systems could be affected , that's not all , W7 came with ( unfortunately for some Creative's Sound cards owners ...) DirectX10 , but Oblivion don't need this DirectX version ( and that's one the reason i used and old Graphic driver - from the previous W7 RC 7100 version - with an old graphic card such the 8800GT/9800GT ... no reasons to change a driver if your are satisfied with this one ... and yes , i use an old version of NVidia driver with W7 ... and another ( old too but wich came packaged with my model ) whith XP .

But this bug occur also with an ATI 5770 previously installed on the same computer. ( But this one is already a DirectX 10 natively compatible ... ). 

I need to test now also the XP operating system + Oblivion  with this AtI 5770 ... i 've only done some tests with this last ( Ati 5770) under Windows7 . 

But why only  a body with animated parts is affected ?

Cheers, and by the way thank you for your model.

PS : on this machine i only have the 64 bits version of Windows7 , not the 32 bits .

PPS : i use the same setting for Oblivion.ini with W7 and XP , but the drivers used are different ( on this machine XP share the W7's Oblivion settings ... on the other machines , W7 share the XP's Oblivion settings ... so sure it would be better to change these settings but except with this " white bug" , i have no particular reason to change them. 

Edit ( 07 novembre à 21h36) :  Glad you posted your comments because it remind me i " zapped " one Microsoft UpDate and this one concern the  " improved performances" in DirectX ( for Windows7 of course ...) , maybe this is something to do with this " bug" .

I'll check that point  Sunday ... i need to compare the Updates installed on the different machines and this 'll take me all the day ( XP + W7 -32 + W7-64 on 5-6 machines ...beurk ! ) . I cannot check that before because i need to install a new version of my Kaspersky Internet Suite ... first . So that's not so " funny" .

Hi there.

@ Fejeena

Another settings without  the white bug ( and with the INT Shadows restored and i can set it to the maximum ) :

Of of course i still don't know why this bug is there only with these animated meshes ... i 'll check the Microsoft 's Updates i didn't want to install ... there is one related to the DirectX i didn't want because i use a "very old" driver ... and i like it. 

But there is lot of Updates ( for Windows7) since the SP1 , so maybe it would be better to finaly install this one.

NB : tested with only the Symon's mesh but i changed the material properties  here and still no white bug. ( i couldn't do that with my others tests ).

PS ; And tested with Windows7 ( 64 bits)  , of course.

Cheers.

PPS : yes ... i wrote "@ Fejjena" and i forgot to ask you to compare this setting, your machine ! Sorry.

Edit  ( 08 novembre 2014    20 h 09  ) : Just to be sure , i've just tested another mesh ( that's has nothung to do with the  animated open pussy ) and the bug is also there : this mesh come from something , sure you know better than me : Wolfzq YU - from ??? Imaitem , not sure , i just took the mesh and used it as a replacer for the Mythicdawn robe.

So i think it's not possible that so different meshes ( from different modders)  come with this bug. No bug with XP , so in conclusion, i think there is something " wrong " with one of the Microsoft 's Updates ... some of these updates are there just for a " better" compatibility with .... Windows8.1 ( and that's onre of the reason i " zapped" some of them , because i have nothing to do with Windows8.1 !

I will check that point tomorrow on an Window7's machine  not updated since a long time ... and i think that i use also an ATI 5770 Graphic card with that computer.

post-239275-0-41275200-1415462511_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-44082600-1415462534_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-65204500-1415473877_thumb.jpg

AnnaFly     i am using w7 and nvidia videocard with last updates and the bug is present.        it seems with your testings  that it is more related to videocard driver  or directx .

sorry i can not help as actually i can not revert  anything in my pc.

AnnaFly     i am using w7 and nvidia videocard with last updates and the bug is present.        it seems with your testings  that it is more related to videocard driver  or directx .

sorry i can not help as actually i can not revert  anything in my pc.

Hi KingKong.

Yes , i think so .

I just posted an " Edit" about my last test ... i 'll try tomorrow with an a computer not updated sin 10-11 months ( i don't need this once but it's still perectly functional ... and ther is the 2 Windows7's versions on this one ( 32 & 64 bits) .

With the machine i use at this moment , there XP and Windows7 , but only the 64 bits versions ...

So , i'm sure  that the issue come from a change in the DirectX10/11 drivers...  

Cheers.

I have nearlly the same Settings

only "Distant Trees" on

Shadow filtering "Low" (or Base)

The "Tree Canopy Shadows " on (Oui)

Win7 (64bits)

ATI HD5770

HDR

Hi Fejeena.

Actually i use an old 9800GT ( i will not change with the Ati tonight , but that's not important , the bug is the same with the two cards).

With the Ati Graphic i use a higher setting i cannot use this one with the 9800Gt because there is only 512 MB of Graphic memory vs 1 MB with the 5770 .

I 've just checked the six Updates not installed ( that's not too much because this Windows run since 2009 on this computer , without any problem)  ... and these ones have nothingto do with DirectX or any graphic performance.

Now , since a long time , i know that there is others drivers for this models , i can try them ... but i suppose that Kingkong and you , are using the latest aviable drivers from your respective manufacturer ( not sure of this last term ...) .

So , in my opinion, there is nothing wrong in those animated meshes ... the problem is not there.

Cheers.

Edit : Even with the same  setting "Oblivion.ini"  between the two operating systems ( W7 and XP , and there is no bug with XP) this bug is still there.

Bonjour.

En français d'abord afin d'être la plus compréhensible possible , et puis , il y a aussi des utilisateurs francophones ici , que je salue tout particulièrement ... en passant.

Ayant des invités en ce moment à la maison, je fais ces tests entre deux conversations ...

Impossible de reproduire ce bug sous XP .

Hier , j'ai modifié le fichier "Oblivion.ini " de Windows7 ( en dual-boot sur cette machine) afin qu'il corresponde à celui d'XP, mais cela ne change rien , le bug reste présent.

Il y a des différences majeures entre ces deux systèmes : les DirectX sont différents et la reconnaissance du matériel aussi !

Bien qu'en apparence Windows7 indique bien le même fabricant , dans le fichier " Oblivion.ini " , l'identification est différente ...

Autre point important ,et ici il faut que je précise que ces derniers tests sont effectués avec une " vieille" carte graphique d' NVidia ( 9800GT) et non une ATI 5570 comme lors du premier test effectué, ...

...autre point important disais-je , j'utilise sous XP le Panneau de Configuration d'NVidia , avec pour conséquence que sous XP , j'utilise l' Anti Aliasing sans devoir l'activer via le setup " Video" d'Oblivion .

L'avantage majeure en dehors de la qualité visuelle bien sûr , est que je peux ainsi continuer à faire des captures d'écran sans devoir utiliser un logiciel tierce partie comme " Fraps" par exemple.

Malheureusement ce panneau de configuration d' NVidia n'est plus présent sous Windows7 , je l'ai désinstallé lorsque j'ai remplacé cette 9800GT par une " Ati 5770" ... et je n'ai pas l'intention de le ré-installer juste pour ce test.

Donc je ne sais si ce bug persisterait ou non via un règlage plus " optimisé" sous Windows7.

A suivre

... bonne fin de week-end à tous ..et toutes évidement.

NB : chose étonnante , Oblivion sous XP semble plus fluide malgré l'Anti Crenélage activé alors qu'habituellement c'est tout le contraire sur mes machines.

Mais il est vrai que les mods activés sont très différents et que je n'utilise pas les même textures pour les " Body" sous ces deux systèmes.

Well in English now , but with " a little help from my friend " : the BING translator ... strange it's seems to work well this afternoon.

In " bold" what i think is not correctly traduced , in red ... what's really a bad translation , in green , the missing  translated parts .

Hello.

In french first in order to be understandable as possible, and then ( i mean because here , but in french ), there is also French-speaking users here, that I particularly... welcome passing.
Having guests at this time at home, I'm doing these tests between two conversations...

Unable to reproduce this bug in XP.

Yesterday I changed the Windows7 "Oblivion.ini" file (in dual-boot on this machine) so that it matches that  the one of XP, but that does not change anything, the bug is still present.
There are major differences between these two systems: the DirectX are different and the recognition of hardware also ! Although seemingly Windows7 aptly illustrated by the same manufacturer, in the "Oblivion.ini" file, the identification is different...
Another important point, and here must I specify that these final tests are carried out with an "old" graphics card to   from NVidia (9800GT) and not an ATI 5570 as in  ( for) the first test,... Another important point I said, I use under XP the Panel of Configuration of NVidia, with consequence that in XP, I use Anti Aliasing without having to activate it via the setup "Video" of Oblivion.
The major advantage outside the Visual quality of course, is that I can continue to make screen shots without having to use a third party software as "Fraps" for example software.( not in the " right"  place in my opinion... but please feel free to correct this if my meaning is wrong )

Unfortunately the NVidia Control Panel is no longer present under Windows7, I uninstalled it when I replaced this 9800GT by an 'Ati 5770'... and I have no intention of re - install it just for this test.
So I don't know if this bug persists or not through a setting more "optimized" under Windows7.
Follow..     To be continued , good end of weekend all...and all ( here the feminie form of " all" is missing  but i don't know if it exist in English )  obviously.

NB: surprisingly, Oblivion XP seems smoother ( or run " better" )  despite the Anti aliasing enabled whereas usually it is just the opposite on my machines.

But it is true that the active mods are very different and that I do not use the same textures for the "Body" under these two systems.

PS & @ Fejeena : Can you activate the AA in the Ati Configurations Pannel just to test that point ?