zaz and dd gag share the same slot with succubus wings

CliftonJD

Surprised no one pointed this out yet.

Slot 44 is wing slot in PSQ and personally I do not want my wings to disappear just because I am gagged.

been fighting with this same issue using succubus race wings (dark lilliith), just looking for some type of compromise or patch between the modders to fix this

mmm,

I did try by following that tutorial: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

but I can only change the slot in the Darklilith.esp with the Creation Kit,

in Nifskope I dont see any related body part in the data , there is no "BSDismemberSkinInstance" block.

so I just edited Darklilith.esp and tried to reload the game, the wings are now correctly not unequipped when another item use the original slot, so that must have worked, but the wings are not displayed on screen, so something is still wrong.

it looks like exactly like the problem explained in the tutorial (item not showing up), but I dont know what to do.

anyone could advice me please ?

Archived