Apron from Osare maid outfit 7B bombshell, somewhere in the conversion thread I don't remember ^_^

7B Oppai/ UNPB oppai thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-72114/

note: may not work well wih XPMS 2.0+ :-/

in addition to the mole on Hidielle face, what else have you changed in the facial textures ? ^_^

I like it very much..! :blush:

all textures that you've edited the post here, please ? :heart:

Apron from Osare maid outfit 7B bombshell, somewhere in the conversion thread I don't remember ^_^

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-72114/

in addition to the mole on Hidielle face, what else have you changed in the facial textures ? ^_^

This is not a texture but a tattoo. :)

TESV_2014_08_12_01_49_43_22.jpg

you can drop an uncompressed version of Hidielle textures without tattoo, please ? ^_^

in order to have the highest quality of uncompressed textures, but from a lower weight for videoram without tattoo..

then to many, like women "full naturally 100%", as the mother has done! :blush:

so take two birds with one stone :)

you can drop an uncompressed version of Hidielle textures without tattoo, please ? ^_^

in order to have the highest quality of uncompressed textures, but from a lower weight for videoram without tattoo..

I think I did not quite understand what you are asking me.

If I need to change something I have to watch with Adenz because I'm not able to do.

:)

I think I did not quite understand what you are asking me.

If I need to change something I have to watch with Adenz because I'm not able to do.

:)

if the tattoo is to weigh heavily in the video ram occupied by the textures, you have with them to a version with the same uncompressed textures, "clean" with no tattoos

Adenz know how to do..! ^_^

highest quality and fidelity, all the same! but without tattoos/moles textures, it would be Hidielle Follower version 1.1 :)

EDIT: (read the post)  :lol:

I was so silly, I should've edited her facetint in the first place instead of messing around with her face texture :D she's PERFECT now, upscaled her facetint from 256x256 to 2048x2048 to make the mole look better :blush:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Also there are some pics of her and Abigail doing some naughty things (NSFW), I think they're getting along well :lol:

post-34001-0-74912500-1407834937_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-40591500-1407834953_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-41757900-1407834964_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-85479700-1407834974_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-11980600-1407834987_thumb.jpg

Here is my edited version as promised :)

Feature:

- Highly optimized texture, balance between performance and quality. If you're playing at 1080p or lower res, the different is 90% unnoticeable. If you're playing with super high res on an Ultra expensive super badass ultimate gaming pc, pass this one

- The texture size is about less than 30% of the original one (75 mb for everything vs over 250 mb) Your vram will be happy

- Bring back the EXTREMELY CUTE LEFT CHEEK HEART-MELTING MOLE

- 7B Oppai body instead of 7B bombshell, with stand alone 3D vagina version :P (I belive this has better boobs shape than normal 7B bombshell.. or maybe it's just me :blush: )

- Vagina texture is already included, you don't have to add it yourself ;)

Note: I notice a weird animation glitch with her facial animation, especially sexlab and the custom mouth. It is complicated to fix on my end because I dont have her ECE/racemenu preset, so, don't look at me, just reporting here so the original author may fix her

sunsakukaFollowers_V1.0.rar

Feature:

- Highly optimized texture, balance between performance and quality. If you're playing at 1080p or lower res, the different is 90% unnoticeable. If you're playing with super high res on an Ultra expensive super badass ultimate gaming pc, pass this one

- The texture size is about less than 30% of the original one (75 mb for everything vs over 250 mb) Your vram will be happy

- 7B Oppai body instead of 7B bombshell, with stand alone 3D vagina version :P (I belive this has better boobs shape than normal 7B bombshell.. or maybe it's just me :blush: )

Note: I notice a weird animation glitch with her facial animation, especially sexlab and the custom mouth. It is complicated to fix on my end because I dont have her ECE/racemenu preset, so, don't look at me, just reporting here so the original author may fix her

attachicon.gifsunsakukaFollowers_V1.0.rar

Thank you very much it's fantastic :D

Feature:

attachicon.gifsunsakukaFollowers_V1.0.rar

Thank You! :blush:

you could take some screens of her facial animation mouth glitch, during SexLab animations ? ^_^

Her mouth and teeth don't sync correctly, and seem like her teeth can't fully open like her mouth, that's all :s

with some of my PC, the mouth opens too, but only during oral act.. with the default SL facial expression, his mouth opens slightly, most are always smiles.. :(

enable facial expression in SL, but dont enable lips sync. It will apply different moods on pc/npc during sex act (happy, joy, pleasure etc) you can test facial expression to see if it's working too, it's in sexlab menu

Her mouth and teeth don't sync correctly, and seem like her teeth can't fully open like her mouth, that's all :s

with some of my PC, the mouth opens too, but only during oral act.. with the default SL facial expression, his mouth opens slightly, most are always smiles.. :(

enable facial expression in SL, but dont enable lips sync. It will apply different moods on pc/npc during sex act (happy, joy, pleasure etc) you can test facial expression to see if it's working too, it's in sexlab menu

Lips Sync option and SexLab default/editor expression option on MCM menu not work well at the same time, and the Lips Sync not work with TFC  :-/

source: Ashal

I use Always the TFC, FOV and Immersive First Person mod, for take a screenshots, then never use the Lips Sync option, is always off, not working with TFC

Yep, you have to choose: good lips sync with emotionless facial expression or (near) perfect facial expression but not sync perfectly with scream/moaning. Choose wisely ^_^

I use FOV, but not tfc, I use numpad 3 free camera from sexlab instead, if using TFC during sex act it will completely disable my mouse control :s

ps: It's 4h50 am and I have no idea what am I doing on LL :s

Yep, you have to choose: good lips sync with emotionless facial expression or (near) perfect facial expression but not sync perfectly with scream/moaning. Choose wisely ^_^

I use FOV, but not tfc, I use numpad 3 free camera from sexlab instead, if using TFC during sex act it will completely disable my mouse control :s

use this for TFC http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Wireless-Controller-Windows/dp/B004QRKWKQ/ref=pd_cp_vg_2

(work with two analog stick and trigger for up and down, is great and user friendly controll for the TFC camera

controll pad is much more immediate, practical and easy to use, the keyboard keys you use it only for positioning charcters and other hot-key fuction during Sexlab animations or related mods, for the rest use the pad