Tattoo's with Enhanced Character Edit (ECE) ?

Tearoth

Hey guys. Was wondering...

I recently switched from RaceMenu to ECE. Only thing bothering me, is that RaceMenu had the Overlays feature, which allowed me to have tattoo's added to my character, and now obviously i've lost that feature.

Is there a way to use Overlay Tattoo's with ECE?

Is there anyone who know where to download Tattoo's for ECE?

I recently switched from ECE to racemenu because of all the features it has. ECE, while it is great, doesn't have any actual way to do use Overlays itself. However it might be possible to use NetImmerse Override (Already built into Racemenu) to use Overlays with ECE. But I couldn't guarantee if it would work. Never tried it myself and never thought of it at the time.

There is a way its a bit of a pita but you'll need netimmerse override loose files from the link foxia gave you. Next create your character using ece and save the preset then quit skyrim install RM and all the overlays you want load the character back up and go to town with the tats. Your character will look messed up just ignore that for now once you got all you want save/quit drop rm but make sure netimmerse override loose files stay put and probably the textures from the overlays. Load back up making sure ece is enabled go back into showracemenu and select your preset restoring your face/body shape. Because netimmerse override will preserve the overlays you placed your now set just repeat the process any time you want to redo em. Now there is another option in the works http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/ allows you to apply overlays in a diffrent manner and does not need rm at all. However most overlays available for rm have not been converted yet but if you're so inclined hes posted instructions on how to do it yourself. I haven't tried that yet

It's the reason i switched from ECE to Racemenu :-) Been searching for ages to find non Racemenu tattoos.

THEHAGs private Tattoos has files for when you do not use Racemenu. However the downside is that it simply replaces all the female textures so if you use a non custom race all the woman ingame have the tattoo's. So you have to use a custom race if you want it player exclusive. And you have to offcourse like the style of the tattoos in the first place.

It's the reason i switched from ECE to Racemenu :-) Been searching for ages to find non Racemenu tattoos.

THEHAGs private Tattoos has files for when you do not use Racemenu. However the downside is that it simply replaces all the female textures so if you use a non custom race all the woman ingame have the tattoo's. So you have to use a custom race if you want it player exclusive. And you have to offcourse like the style of the tattoos in the first place.

Not entirely true there is a few mods that allows you to use a complete custom body w/ textures with the vanilla races.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16964/?

and

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13712/? 

When I joined this community i learned about those and used the 2nd one for a totally different body shape however since then I learned about 2 others I like more that achieve the same thing as what I wanted but randomizes everything one of them I could even make it allowing for all diffrent skeletons, meshes, and textures for all npc meaning if I wanted camilla could be using cbbe while im using 7b and delphine could be using unp for example. 

• 4 months later...

There is a way its a bit of a pita but you'll need netimmerse override loose files from the link foxia gave you. Next create your character using ece and save the preset then quit skyrim install RM and all the overlays you want load the character back up and go to town with the tats. Your character will look messed up just ignore that for now once you got all you want save/quit drop rm but make sure netimmerse override loose files stay put and probably the textures from the overlays. Load back up making sure ece is enabled go back into showracemenu and select your preset restoring your face/body shape. Because netimmerse override will preserve the overlays you placed your now set just repeat the process any time you want to redo em. Now there is another option in the works http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/ allows you to apply overlays in a diffrent manner and does not need rm at all. However most overlays available for rm have not been converted yet but if you're so inclined hes posted instructions on how to do it yourself. I haven't tried that yet

Hypothetically, couldnt you either extract the overlays for race menu, change the color accordingly (in photoshop), and then add them to slave tats? I don't know how to add certain overlays to specific body types, but it seems plausible

Archived