Emma Watson save file and follower WIP

reesescups07

More shots from different angles for first.  Unlike many others here who could offer tangible advices IMHO eyes are very good but mouth definitely too small.  Not sure if you are doing Emma Watson or Hermione so cannot comment on the hair choice. 

First I have a few (definitely small) things to quibble about:

- Emma/Hermione has no freckles

- She has brown eyes

- Eyes are rounder on the bottom

- As already said, mouth should be bigger

- For the hair I can't sa, but I like her style of the picture below most ;)

Here is a nice big picture as pattern: http://1hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/emma_watson_2013.jpg

But I definitely was able to see directly who it should be, even without reading! :D

Like Mister-X said, one immediately identifies who you're pretending to make. The one thing that seemed more "out of context" were her lips. You should make them thicker. Also the nose should be a bit bigger/longer or maybe just shorten the distance between the nose and the upper lip.

Just an attemp, but hard to make a real life person for skyrim.

Look a like Emma WATSON?

attachicon.gifScreenshot399252.png

Second attemp seems worse?

attachicon.gifScreenshot418823.png

TBH, not really.  I am no sculptor but something seems off.  The eyes don't give the right look on both, if that's the right word.  Nose and lips to me have more a caricature vibe, which could work if in vanilla but realistic texture does not help in this case.  

Recent AAA games have decent real life person heads so why is so difficult to make a real life person look-alike in Skyrim?  I am no 3D artist but is the limitation related to poly-count or the in-game tools?   

@Mister-X 

Here is another Emma Watson close up without her features hidden under photo shoot makeup. If you look at the picture you will see that she *does* have freckles they might not be bright or really noticeable but they are there the one that you linked is a photo shoot one where they had all of her features hidden under makeup for the shoot.

Archived