Brothels?

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen any mods that add brothels or whore houses into the game. I think it would be a good idea if they don't already exist, I know many people would enjoy the mod. 

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen any mods that add brothels or whore houses into the game. I think it would be a good idea if they don't already exist, I know many people would enjoy the mod. 

you're absolutely right, everything is there, sex animations of the worst kind, sex with animals and rapes.

but a realistic brothel mod does not exist! is probably not kinky enough.

but I have a modder found who has started a brothel mod, but he never finished it.

realistic brothel mod ( lov is buyable )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4166-realistic-brothel-mod-lov-is-buyable/

german

du hast vollkommen recht , alles ist vorhanden , sex animationen der übelsten art , sex mit tieren und vergewaltigungen . aber einen realistischen bordell mod gibt es nicht ! ist warscheinlich nicht abartig genug .

aber ich habe einen modder gefunden , der einen bordell mod angefangen hat , aber er hat ihn nie fertig gestellt .

Maids II: Deception has some whoring action, especially if you also have TDF Prostitution running. :lol:

Better cheat yourself A LOT of gold if you plan to go there :)

Oh, and some faster running too.

a joke, I have as much money since I can gladly a few Septime sacrifice. :lol:  neat to have sex in an upscale ambiance. :P

most seem to like it, like the rabbit on the road to rammeln (fucking). :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I would like to see some brothels for the immersion effect. I an not interested in any simulated sex action thou but I am not bothered if there is support for those that want that. What are Beteshda afraid of? Baldur's Gate had this and that wasn't even ment as an adult game!

I would like to see some brothels for the immersion effect. I an not interested in any simulated sex action thou but I am not bothered if there is support for those that want that. What are Beteshda afraid of? Baldur's Gate had this and that wasn't even ment as an adult game!

why go so far back, think of Oblivion as it was in the imperial city a wonderful brothel mod.

you're absolutely right, everything is there, sex animations of the worst kind, sex with animals and rapes.

but I have a modder found who has started a brothel mod, but he never finished it.

german

du hast vollkommen recht , alles ist vorhanden , sex animationen der übelsten art , sex mit tieren und vergewaltigungen . aber einen realistischen bordell mod gibt es nicht ! ist warscheinlich nicht abartig genug .

aber ich habe einen modder gefunden , der einen bordell mod angefangen hat , aber er hat ihn nie fertig gestellt .[/spoiler]

I remember now that I saw this mod before. Too bad it isn't finished. It has a great potential.

Damn, the ASX team is still working on the stuff?! :o  I remember keeping checking on them frequently last year and always ended up being disappointed, it's always goes on like they showed a little bit progress, vanished into the thin air, then reappeared after a LONG time with little to no progress, then disappeared again, to the point I completely gave up the thought it will ever come to see the light of day :(  

This time it seems they are close to completion, hopefully it won't be another letdown :dodgy:

I remember now that I saw this mod before. Too bad it isn't finished. It has a great potential.

I do not think this mod shall ever completed, "Hanna888" is no longer active since october 20th 2013.

I do not think this mod shall ever completed, "Hanna888" is no longer active since october 20th 2013.

That's so bad. I wish I know modding and scripting. i would surely do something to make this mod alive.

That's so bad. I wish I know modding and scripting. i would surely do something to make this mod alive.

that would be a good thing. :)

You know me winny. LOL. You can imagine what type of the brothel that would be. I will have 2 prostitutes that will look according to your desirable measurements and the race just as you like. I'll will make you my partner in ownership of the brothel. :)

why so complicated, each with its own female body, as everyone can insert the body he likes.

edit: you must a picture of your footing remove, I always use the slide control to center your post's. :D

These guys on nexus are working on brothel, light and hardcore versions: (More details under the posts section)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?

Those guys on nexus have been promising a release for over a year now  lol I really would not hold my breath for that one

There is still one mod on NExus. I think it is called Fox club. Kind of brothel. I played it a few months ago, but the girls are awful and I didn't like very much.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40807/?

"edit: you must a picture of your footing remove, I always use the slide control to center your post's. "

Is there something wrong with my posts? If it is, please, tell me to correct it.

no no, everything okay, you know me. ;) you remember.geburtstag_0016.gif

Archived