Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL

• 2 months later...

I have a small texture issue. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but i can't be arsed to filter through the entire thread to find it.

The leg-restraints. There's a small string-like texture-thingy going between the thigh restraints on each leg. When my character (or any restrained character) spreads her legs, they become very visible. If they were actual chains or wires, it could be nice, but they're just these little texture spikes, and they annoy me.

Any way to fix?

I'm getting this too. I think it's a weighting issue with the mesh, a few vertices on each cuff have been assigned to the wrong bone. I imagine it would be relatively easy to fix in a 3d modeling program like Blender.

• 2 years later...

ive been trying to get the Devious Devices family of mods to work with the UNP body, with very limited success.

ive got cat suits that make the Bound Girl's torso, arms, and legs invisible; the body covering devices like harnesses and corsets are either not appearing or make the girl's torso disappear.

city guards that have invisible torsos (the armor is there, and the penises, but the rest is empty (it must be a conflict, because i have reloaded the sundracon meshes 2-3 times for Better Males. the textures are definitely there.)

i am using the Dimonized UNP base body with the UNP TBBP (for pregnancy and cum inflation mods). i tried installing  this in an attempt to make the DD appear on me when i get attacked or find a Cursed Loot trap. it has succeeded in making my belly enormous even when not preg or empty of cum, it looks like a beach ball on my waist. the breasts are also like double-D cups or cannons sticking out of my chest. i wanted standard sized breasts, basically vanilla body, etc.

i installed all the prerequisites for this before i installed this, so i have the HDT body, Bodyslide2, etc. ive had the DDi, DDa, and DDe because they are needed for everything else i have. im thinking the HDT body may have overridden my Dimonized one. honestly, the boobs are too big for my tastes, but if it works, then ill deal with it.

i am really new when it comes to trying to use Bodyslide. honestly do not know how to use it. can you help, or should i just take it all out of the game?

ive been trying to get the Devious Devices family of mods to work with the UNP body, with very limited success.

ive got cat suits that make the Bound Girl's torso, arms, and legs invisible; the body covering devices like harnesses and corsets are either not appearing or make the girl's torso disappear.

city guards that have invisible torsos (the armor is there, and the penises, but the rest is empty (it must be a conflict, because i have reloaded the sundracon meshes 2-3 times for Better Males. the textures are definitely there.)

i am using the Dimonized UNP base body with the UNP TBBP (for pregnancy and cum inflation mods). i tried installing  this in an attempt to make the DD appear on me when i get attacked or find a Cursed Loot trap. it has succeeded in making my belly enormous even when not preg or empty of cum, it looks like a beach ball on my waist. the breasts are also like double-D cups or cannons sticking out of my chest. i wanted standard sized breasts, basically vanilla body, etc.

i installed all the prerequisites for this before i installed this, so i have the HDT body, Bodyslide2, etc. ive had the DDi, DDa, and DDe because they are needed for everything else i have. im thinking the HDT body may have overridden my Dimonized one. honestly, the boobs are too big for my tastes, but if it works, then ill deal with it.

i am really new when it comes to trying to use Bodyslide. honestly do not know how to use it. can you help, or should i just take it all out of the game?

Devious Devices have full CBBE/UUNP BodySlide support. This mod is obsolete in that regard: base pack already comes with all sliders.

I would recommend that you remove old UNP base body, TBBP and this mod (if you have insatlled it).  Use UNP preset from UUNP instead. HDT already knows what to do with BBP/TBBP animations. Same does not apply other way around.

Create body and items in BodySlide. See my signature for tutorial post. It is not by all means the only tutorial post around, just the one I happened to make.

UUNP body and UNP preset come with BodySlide. You still need to provide textures for the body, because BodySlide only includes the UUNP body itself.

Devious Devices have full CBBE/UUNP BodySlide support. This mod is obsolete in that regard: base pack already comes with all sliders.

I would recommend that you remove old UNP base body, TBBP and this mod (if you have insatlled it).  Use UNP preset from UUNP instead. HDT already knows what to do with BBP/TBBP animations. Same does not apply other way around.

Create body and items in BodySlide. See my signature for tutorial post. It is not by all means the only tutorial post around, just the one I happened to make.

UUNP body and UNP preset come with BodySlide. You still need to provide textures for the body, because BodySlide only includes the UUNP body itself.

i did install this, but manually. MO didnt like the file setup during install, so "advised" me that it would not function. since it was just an .exe inside the Data folder, i dropped it in and tried to go. i think i missed something during the build, so many of the wearable items that go over the body do not appear. i was wearing the Ebonite harness/collar/belt device, but only the collar is visible, despite being part of the harness.

ill just delete all of it and get the Bodyslide studio again from Nexus.

Update: directions followed, "output bodyslide" mod active. here goes nothing...

Update2: the body built ok, but the items i was wearing still do not appear, and the belly node is enormous, like a conical mound in the middle of my waistline. i am removing all items, making sure i am not infested by any EC+ things or cum inflation, and am going to try again. does there have to be stuff in the Overwrite box in MO? there was none the 2nd time.

i did install this, but manually. MO didnt like the file setup during install, so "advised" me that it would not function. since it was just an .exe inside the Data folder, i dropped it in and tried to go. i think i missed something during the build, so many of the wearable items that go over the body do not appear. i was wearing the Ebonite harness/collar/belt device, but only the collar is visible, despite being part of the harness.

ill just delete all of it and get the Bodyslide studio again from Nexus.

Update: directions followed, "output bodyslide" mod active. here goes nothing...

Update2: the body built ok, but the items i was wearing still do not appear, and the belly node is enormous, like a conical mound in the middle of my waistline. i am removing all items, making sure i am not infested by any EC+ things or cum inflation, and am going to try again. does there have to be stuff in the Overwrite box in MO? there was none the 2nd time.

BodySlide will edit the data in Output folder directly, when you have created it. There will be no new content in Overwrite, unless you add and bold new BlodySlide supported items.

The "Data" folder for all BodySlide mods in MO is Caliente Tools. MO does not recognize that for the correct folder and warns about it, but sliders will still work correctly, even if grayed out in MO.

This of course applies to slider support outside current versions of Devious Devices mods. All up to date DD sliders come with their respective mod folders.