Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

Guest Xandero

so, can i put this in my game?

Its 3ds max file format, you cant use this in game without conversation to hkx.

Guest Xandero

Here's a mod idea for the Spriggan. :-)

If you choose the "nice" resolution to restoring the Gildergreen (Kynareth's tree in Whiterun) and got a sapling instead of chopping at the tree then add a dialog option to Maurice (the priest) and/or Danica (the priestess) where you say you don't want to hurt Spriggans but they keep attacking. You can guess what the solution is. :-) For the first time have an amulet you wear and add a "dialog" option if you have the amulet to take your clothes off and "submit". If it has been less than 7 days since the last time you had sex with a spriggan then spriggans aren't hostile. Make it so you don't require wearing the amulet after the first time if it's been less than 7 days. If you don't want to have sex then you'd need to wear the amulet to have spriggans not be hostile. Maybe have the amulet broken/gone after you have sex the first time or save it in case you need it again.

Anyway, it's not in the game yet but I think that'd be a fun way to do it without being over the top.

Good idea, but i have no notion how to work in CK.

Guest Xandero

Now we just need a few other positions for the Spriggan.

I am learning Havok now. As soon i finish with this I will continue to work to create new animation.

Guest Xandero

only thing that would make this animation better is if it was human on human lol

looks great though.

Human on human is too common and always the first sex animations made. This human on female creatures is much better.

there is a distinct lack of cowgirl animations. and this one is well done.

I suppose it's just a matter of taste, no?

I know that there are several deficiencies or inconsistencies. I had to go for it because I dont like those horrible twisting arms or legs that sometimes happenning.

Guest Xandero

Ok, now i have .hkx file for 1-1 stage and it works in game(i used FNIS Zoo).Other stage will be available soon.

Guest Xandero

I don't think you should limit this anim to spriggans only... It looks great.

I need to learn how to shift the animation from one skeleton to another.

Really good!!! More people like you and dayelyte is what we need in the community! time for the female cratures to get some love too! Have you thought of what other creatures to do next...if any?

I think that I will continue to work on Spiggan, and can be Wisp or Flame artonach

I'd vote for the Hagraven from either Xandero or Dayelyte but far as I know the only nude mod is completely dead unless someone else picks it up.

xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.rTug9oRKOT.pngHagraven is tooooooooooooooooooo horrible for me. 

Guest Xandero

Of course its part of that one, so much to download for that one when I only want 2 of the dozen of stuff it adds

I'm not a modder, so I cant include the animation in the game.

Изменить: ушел ли прыжки интро сейчас или просто не на скриншотах?

I think you can see this with your own eyes in game

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/ 

Of course its part of that one, so much to download for that one when I only want 2 of the dozen of stuff it adds

Not THAT much. And you are free to only activiate the .esp that you really wanna use. Everything was made so that it is un-intrusive. No critters running around with their stuff out all the time, no spells cluttering your spellbook if you dont want to, animations to toggle if you dont want them...

If you only wanna see Spriggans you dont have to download anything, just SL and MNC....

And its not "of course"... Xandero was nice enough to provide me with the animations, thats why its in. We live in a world of causality... nothing "just happens"  :P

Wanted to thank Xandero for a set of great animations. Hope to see more soon  :blush:

Guest Xandero
What I did: made 2 more stages and made ​​hkh files fo 1-3 stages(ah yes, I checked it out in the game, it works fine). 

Made half of intro scene (believe it will be fun), and part of the final stage.

I have educational practice now, thats why I'm doing this so long.

What I did: made 2 more stages and made ​​hkh files fo 1-3 stages(ah yes, I checked it out in the game, it works fine). 
Made half of intro scene (believe it will be fun), and part of the final stage.
I have educational practice now, thats why I'm doing this so long.

If you can give me the .hkx files I ll be glad to add it as a second Spriggan animationset   :)

Guest Xandero

If you can give me the .hkx files I ll be glad to add it as a second Spriggan animationset   :)

It is not finished(I will add 2 more stages), this is what i have at the moment

sp-bh.rar

It is not finished(I will add 2 more stages), this is what i have at the moment

attachicon.gifsp-bh.rar

Cool! Thanks!

Added those 3 stages and they are indeed working fine. I ll put it online as soon as you are done/tell me to do so.