How's the quest going, any idea when it will be finished?

The more I play around with questing and what not, the more ideas keep popping up in my head  :lol: I created my first simple quest already, but I am having thoughts of tweaking it.  I'm also adding other things like keys and locked chests to get specific items.  I have a lot of ideas flowing through my head about this, that's for sure.  I think I just might incorporate the Tera armor into rewards for questing instead of just putting them in the chest for anyone to take.  I'm not sure when I'll be done though but I do work on it when I can in between all my real life things.

Hi, I've thought about adiposian race, and that you have said that update is coming soon. During my gameplay as adiposian (I've played as Lechean, Fortisian and core Adiposian, haven't play as Derrierian because their traits are lacking power (I mean poison is used in vanilla only by falmers and some bandits, I use organized bandits mod and some other which adds some enemies but it's still not that much, also increased weight limit do not have any combat value in opposite to increased magica or health)). During my gameplay i've thought that different adiposians subraces should have different character specialities, e.g. Lechean with their slighty higher magic should have  slighty increased every aspect of magic (giving them more than additional 40 points of statistic won't make game unbalanced (if someone think otherwise I really suggest to check other races mode before saying something)). 

My next points are armors. TY Booceefus for replies and information of Update work progress. If I may suggest I'd like to see conversion of springann armor mod (I know that it will surrelly take lot's of time (ofc if you haven't thought about that before me)). I suggested this mod because on my "wooden PC" (jokes on me) I've managed to make I think nice dryad like preset and with sprigann armor it would look awesome (also it can be counter in unussual looking armor to lady of death set for Adiposian).

Here is one image (on my DA page) of my dryad like heroine speaking with springann (hope you will like it because it take me a bit of time to capture face without torchbugs obscuring her face). http://mungdal.deviantart.com/art/Chubby-dryad-631564948?ga_submit_new=10%253A1472595568

Wishing you best Booceefus, keep good work on mod progress, and good luck.

Well, if you need a tester let me know XD. I would love to help any way I can, I'm also currently learning to convert armors to different body mods. I wanna try to convert the vanilla clothing and armors over to this mod's bodies

I really just need more time :cool: .  If you can sell time, that would be good.  If you are converting armors, I'd like to see them as well or just put them up in the downloads section.

Any work on more armors  being done? :3

The core Adiposian Tera armors that we have right now are pretty much set.  I need to clean-up the other models for the sub races to help with clipping.  I do plan on working on other armors when I can, but that's only after I tweak the current Tera armors.

Hi, I've thought about adiposian race, and that you have said that update is coming soon. During my gameplay as adiposian (I've played as Lechean, Fortisian and core Adiposian, haven't play as Derrierian because their traits are lacking power (I mean poison is used in vanilla only by falmers and some bandits, I use organized bandits mod and some other which adds some enemies but it's still not that much, also increased weight limit do not have any combat value in opposite to increased magica or health)). During my gameplay i've thought that different adiposians subraces should have different character specialities, e.g. Lechean with their slighty higher magic should have  slighty increased every aspect of magic (giving them more than additional 40 points of statistic won't make game unbalanced (if someone think otherwise I really suggest to check other races mode before saying something)). 

My next points are armors. TY Booceefus for replies and information of Update work progress. If I may suggest I'd like to see conversion of springann armor mod (I know that it will surrelly take lot's of time (ofc if you haven't thought about that before me)). I suggested this mod because on my "wooden PC" (jokes on me) I've managed to make I think nice dryad like preset and with sprigann armor it would look awesome (also it can be counter in unussual looking armor to lady of death set for Adiposian).

Here is one image (on my DA page) of my dryad like heroine speaking with springann (hope you will like it because it take me a bit of time to capture face without torchbugs obscuring her face). http://mungdal.deviantart.com/art/Chubby-dryad-631564948?ga_submit_new=10%253A1472595568

Wishing you best Booceefus, keep good work on mod progress, and good luck.

I will put the Spriggan armor on my list.  I have some other requests but they are on hold at the moment.  I do like the Dryad preset you have made, very nice.  I bet that would look good with the Spriggan outfit. :)

Thank you. I'm trying to find suitable mods (hairs, brow, eyes) to make character, chubby yet cute, unlucky for me my wooden pc can run skyrim on ultra + enhanced flora + enhanced weather + enhanced character model but can't run hair animation (well during normal walk is ok, problem occurs when sprinting and hair beccomes mess aka 'tagged photo" :D).

I'd like to ask you  Booceefus, if you can consider making stocking light armor varriant from your hdt high heels for adiposian mod. I prefer playing sneaky style (with adiposian race it looks hilarious that girl 2 times bigger than target can almost stay in plain sight and they cannot notice her, or her body traits (I could have add unappropriate joke, but I respect people till they respect me)), because with adiposian armor ar (armor rates) playing berserk will be gamebreaking on higher level difficulties. BTW what do you think about my suggestion for class specialized adiposian subrace?

Also as I said before I've found temporary way to make later game not stupid hard against huge target on higher level difficulty. Every sperg mod armor connected perk works correctly with your Adiposian armor's (high heels, lady of death and tera). Now playing on legendary, some beasts are still challenging but not as much to kill player with 1 hit.

Thank you for your hard work and I hope code won't make you to much problem.

Thank you. I'm trying to find suitable mods (hairs, brow, eyes) to make character, chubby yet cute, unlucky for me my wooden pc can run skyrim on ultra + enhanced flora + enhanced weather + enhanced character model but can't run hair animation (well during normal walk is ok, problem occurs when sprinting and hair beccomes mess aka 'tagged photo" :D).

I'd like to ask you  Booceefus, if you can consider making stocking light armor varriant from your hdt high heels for adiposian mod. I prefer playing sneaky style (with adiposian race it looks hilarious that girl 2 times bigger than target can almost stay in plain sight and they cannot notice her, or her body traits (I could have add unappropriate joke, but I respect people till they respect me)), because with adiposian armor ar (armor rates) playing berserk will be gamebreaking on higher level difficulties. BTW what do you think about my suggestion for class specialized adiposian subrace?

Also as I said before I've found temporary way to make later game not stupid hard against huge target on higher level difficulty. Every sperg mod armor connected perk works correctly with your Adiposian armor's (high heels, lady of death and tera). Now playing on legendary, some beasts are still challenging but not as much to kill player with 1 hit.

While working with the Charming Heels mod, there was some stockings that I could never figure out how to make the textures appear correctly.  It's been awhile but I recall that I could only get one of the stockings to work correctly.  The other stockings I just couldn't figure out what the problem was.  After hours of trying to figure it out and failing, I just left them alone.  I will leave them to be investigated at a later date.  Nowadays, I think there's several other stocking armor mods.  I do plan on contacting the authors of those armors but that will have to wait until I catch up.

As for the class specialized skills (I think that's what you are referring to), I will put that on my ideas list as well.  I'm not sure how I will do that, but I'm thinking that a Adiposian skill tree to use the points and what not.  It's just an idea I had to possibly add to the next Adiposian update.

While working with the Charming Heels mod, there was some stockings that I could never figure out how to make the textures appear correctly.  It's been awhile but I recall that I could only get one of the stockings to work correctly.  The other stockings I just couldn't figure out what the problem was.  After hours of trying to figure it out and failing, I just left them alone.  I will leave them to be investigated at a later date.  Nowadays, I think there's several other stocking armor mods.  I do plan on contacting the authors of those armors but that will have to wait until I catch up.

As for the class specialized skills (I think that's what you are referring to), I will put that on my ideas list as well.  I'm not sure how I will do that, but I'm thinking that a Adiposian skill tree to use the points and what not.  It's just an idea I had to possibly add to the next Adiposian update.

Well it wasn't excatly what I had in my mind, my point was that e.g. Lechean should have higher magic based basic skill like destruction restoration conjuration illusion and enchanting and so on.

Your Idea of making adiposian skill tree is awesome - I'd like to support it, saddly my programming skill are so LOW (just like my pc) so best I thing I can do is to follow project, test it in practice or donate money.

I'd like to suggest you to make adiposian only spells (I've already thought about names, description, effects) but paper concept is way easier to create than properly working mod in game, although all spells effect and animation have been created till now, just to set proper magnitude of effects, change name and description (I know it's easier to say than to do). If you are intrested I can send you this idea and how I imagine it.

Thanks for all the effort and time you have put in making mods and good luck with next ones.

Well it wasn't excatly what I had in my mind, my point was that e.g. Lechean should have higher magic based basic skill like destruction restoration conjuration illusion and enchanting and so on.

Your Idea of making adiposian skill tree is awesome - I'd like to support it, saddly my programming skill are so LOW (just like my pc) so best I thing I can do is to follow project, test it in practice or donate money.

I'd like to suggest you to make adiposian only spells (I've already thought about names, description, effects) but paper concept is way easier to create than properly working mod in game, although all spells effect and animation have been created till now, just to set proper magnitude of effects, change name and description (I know it's easier to say than to do). If you are intrested I can send you this idea and how I imagine it.

Thanks for all the effort and time you have put in making mods and good luck with next ones.

I'd certainly like to see your ideas, that's for sure.  If anyone has anything to bring to the table, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about making it happen.  I have also thought of making Adiposian only spells (it is only to-do list as well :) )  I haven't scratched the surface of animations though.

Well, my idea is to give Adiposian (core and sub races) following spells (in short):

The biggest beauty - seduce target up to 50 lvl to fight on your side for 30 seconds (just really powerfull charm) - illusion school.

Thick flesh - grants 150 armor rating and 10% magic resistance for 30 second (like ebonyflesh but better) - alteration school.

Goddess hunger- absorb 40 points of health and 40 points of stamina per second from enemy (kind like vampire drain spell) - destruction school.

Conjure Lurker/Giant/Draugur Deathlord (well it is just idea, it can be imposiible or really hard to create in pratice) - as spell name says (I think lurker vindicator or frost giant may be to hard though) - conjuration school.

Divine body - cure all poison and diseases also heal player for 250 hp - restoration school.

Overwhelming presence - foes up to 50 lvl run in panic for 30 seconds - illusion school

These are just spell exemple I came up with.In my mind every of this spell meant to be expert lvl spell, but as I'm just passing idea feel free to judge. Ty for reading my "cool/dumb" ideas (I do not know if they are good or bad because I'm lacking of sense of objectivity) and wishing you good luck.

Well, my idea is to give Adiposian (core and sub races) following spells (in short):

The biggest beauty - seduce target up to 50 lvl to fight on your side for 30 seconds (just really powerfull charm) - illusion school.

Thick flesh - grants 150 armor rating and 10% magic resistance for 30 second (like ebonyflesh but better) - alteration school.

Goddess hunger- absorb 40 points of health and 40 points of stamina per second from enemy (kind like vampire drain spell) - destruction school.

Conjure Lurker/Giant/Draugur Deathlord (well it is just idea, it can be imposiible or really hard to create in pratice) - as spell name says (I think lurker vindicator or frost giant may be to hard though) - conjuration school.

Divine body - cure all poison and diseases also heal player for 250 hp - restoration school.

Overwhelming presence - foes up to 50 lvl run in panic for 30 seconds - illusion school

These are just spell exemple I came up with.In my mind every of this spell meant to be expert lvl spell, but as I'm just passing idea feel free to judge. Ty for reading my "cool/dumb" ideas (I do not know if they are good or bad because I'm lacking of sense of objectivity) and wishing you good luck.

This is good stuff!  Thank you for the ideas.  I will have to test this and maybe add one to the next update.  Especially the conjuration spell...maybe conjure an even bigger Adiposian female to help for a small amount of time.  Is it OK I use some of these ideas?

As a side note:  For fans of the Adiposian race mod and the Tera armor conversions, my next update will have the Tera armors included, but there is a quest to get access to them.  The Adiposian Tera armor mod will be phased out, of course.  With this, the mod will be bigger than 100 megs and the plan is to have MediaFire host the file.

Of course, those ideas were for you. I may have imagination but I do not have skills so feel free to use whatever you like from my ideas.

I'd like to ask if in next adiposian update tera armor will be upgradable and if so perk dependant or not (if it is not big secret ofc :D). And also if your new adiposian update will contain high heels and lady of death armor in it. Thanks for compliment and thank you for your work to make mod more intressting and playable.

Of course, those ideas were for you. I may have imagination but I do not have skills so feel free to use whatever you like from my ideas.

I'd like to ask if in next adiposian update tera armor will be upgradable and if so perk dependant or not (if it is not big secret ofc :D). And also if your new adiposian update will contain high heels and lady of death armor in it. Thanks for compliment and thank you for your work to make mod more intressting and playable.

It didn't take long actually, but I made an Adiposian only conjuration spell and hid it in the game.  There will be a clue to where to find it.  Also, one of the NPC's in the Hall of Bosoms can cast it too.  It's not quite a cold casting giant, but I have plans for it.  I will like to add more spells as well and perhaps distribute them in an organized fashion between the Adiposians...but for now, I'm just trying out this first conjuration spell.

As for the other armor, I will need to update those mods (charming heels, lady death, etc), after this next update for the Adiposian Race.  I plan on only keeping the Tera armor models within the main Adiposian Race mod from now one.  All other future armors, weapons, accessories, etc, will be separeate mods.

Cool, btw I've notice every mask item (full mask like clavicus, dragon priest and so on) make character "loosing it's head".

Also will you place more tera armor for adiposians, They are beautifull but their amount is short and adiposians are mostly females so they need more clothes :D. Thanks for quick reply.

Cool, btw I've notice every mask item (full mask like clavicus, dragon priest and so on) make character "loosing it's head".

Also will you place more tera armor for adiposians, They are beautifull but their amount is short and adiposians are mostly females so they need more clothes :D. Thanks for quick reply.

You are welcome.  For the next update, the Clavicus Mask will be fixed.  As far as the dragon priests go, I noticed that not all races are listed for these hoods.  Unless I'm not looking in the correct place.  So I was wondering whether or not to leave the Adiposian races out of the picture for the dragon priests.

Also, the plan is to make more Tera armor but I want to finish cleaning up what I have now.  The Tera armors that fit the core Adipsian I think are fine, but the others need cleaning up to try and eliminate as much clipping as possible.  Once I clean those up, then the next step is to make more Tera.  However, I have some other armor requests that I would like to try and get done as well like the Tentacle armor, etc etc.

You are welcome.  For the next update, the Clavicus Mask will be fixed.  As far as the dragon priests go, I noticed that not all races are listed for these hoods.  Unless I'm not looking in the correct place.  So I was wondering whether or not to leave the Adiposian races out of the picture for the dragon priests.

Also, the plan is to make more Tera armor but I want to finish cleaning up what I have now.  The Tera armors that fit the core Adipsian I think are fine, but the others need cleaning up to try and eliminate as much clipping as possible.  Once I clean those up, then the next step is to make more Tera.  However, I have some other armor requests that I would like to try and get done as well like the Tentacle armor, etc etc.

Thanks for info. I'd like to ask if lilith armor, succubus armor, springan armor, are already at request list. Also there were two armor mod that I'd like to suggest: first one is based on lineage 2 dynasty armor (both light and heavy), second is thunderbird armor. Could you please check if these armor will fit to your plan. I will be gratefull for that (ofc if you haven't checked them already :D).

I was thinking about conjuriation spell with Adiposian support. It is really nice idea and it will fit well. Also I thought about destructive spell based on Oblivion elemental fury (dealing all kind of magic dmg / sec).

BTW, if you are going to put some other follower (in the future ofc) make it shield / 1- handed weapon. We already have Mjerna and MS V, using 2-handed, Lana using 2 1-handed daggers, and Rihanna using destructive school so it is rather logical.

Can't wait to see results of community ideas and your work, thank so much for taking your precious time to make game/mod more enjoyable and good luck.

I was thinking about conjuriation spell with Adiposian support. It is really nice idea and it will fit well. Also I thought about destructive spell based on Oblivion elemental fury (dealing all kind of magic dmg / sec).

BTW, if you are going to put some other follower (in the future ofc) make it shield / 1- handed weapon. We already have Mjerna and MS V, using 2-handed, Lana using 2 1-handed daggers, and Rihanna using destructive school so it is rather logical.

Can't wait to see results of community ideas and your work, thank so much for taking your precious time to make game/mod more enjoyable and good luck.

I have added them to my list.  If anyone else has any armor requests, I will try and do my best to get them converted.  I'm just about ready to release the next update for the Race in a bit.

I'd like to ask you if you can check macromancy mod. It is mod giving opportunity to make character small of big by giving caster size manipulation spells. (It somehow feels nice with adiposian body type to make giant bug size and crush it (sorry if it sounds bit weird)) traits adiquite to size, e.g. if you shrink yourself you are harder to detect but easier to kill, if you grow yourself you are easier to find yet harder to kill. It is really cool mod but somehow it bugs with adiposian race. Bug is fact that when after using growth or shrink it somehow multiplies effect (haven't have that bug with other custom races), and even when you load previous save character is absuradlly big or small.

Thanks for everything, hope you will check it.

I'd like to ask you if you can check macromancy mod. It is mod giving opportunity to make character small of big by giving caster size manipulation spells. (It somehow feels nice with adiposian body type to make giant bug size and crush it (sorry if it sounds bit weird)) traits adiquite to size, e.g. if you shrink yourself you are harder to detect but easier to kill, if you grow yourself you are easier to find yet harder to kill. It is really cool mod but somehow it bugs with adiposian race. Bug is fact that when after using growth or shrink it somehow multiplies effect (haven't have that bug with other custom races), and even when you load previous save character is absuradlly big or small.

The Macromancy mod is pretty fun.  I used it before a little bit, nothing serious.  I did plan on wanting to use it throughout my Tumblr series sooner or later.  I know what you mean about becoming absurdly big and small.  One time, just fooling around, I made my character super tall in Whiterun.  It was hilarious while ensuing utter chaos.  Perhaps implementing a bit of those spells into the Adiposian will be fun, eh?   :cool:

The Macromancy mod is pretty fun.  I used it before a little bit, nothing serious.  I did plan on wanting to use it throughout my Tumblr series sooner or later.  I know what you mean about becoming absurdly big and small.  One time, just fooling around, I made my character super tall in Whiterun.  It was hilarious while ensuing utter chaos.  Perhaps implementing a bit of those spells into the Adiposian will be fun, eh?   :cool:

It sure will. Even though even though the fact I do not know why when I use adiposian race with macromancy after changing sizes I cannot return to original one. My character is much smaller or bigger. What is worse it effects other adiposian saves till I have macromancy installed or till I load other race save.

BTW check Hermaeus Mora priestess armor. Also I'd like to ask, if my idea of making armors for adiposian craftable is suitable for you. You have already told that some will be unlocked by quest but some should be craftable (making some better and some worse). My final question in this reply is if adiposian armor will be possible for tempering.

Also check this, some presets made with combination of your work and other modders. Hope you will like it.

http://mungdal.deviantart.com/art/Sin-of-gluttony-632684646

http://mungdal.deviantart.com/art/Sin-of-gluttony-magic-632685890

Version 4 is now available.  For some very very odd reason, when the mod is a Master type file, the dialogues for the two new quests just would not show up.  They only seemed to show up when it was a plug-in type file.  So the new version is now back to a plug-in.  Please test and let me know if there are any bugs and more suggestions are, of couse, always welcome.

Saddly lady of death and charming high heels won't work cuz they require masters am I right?

Correct.  I do plan on re-configuring the Lady of Death and Charming Heels armor mods by next weekend along with resolving any other bug reports that I can fix by then.

Found stupid bug, you don't even need quest for armors, just ask any follower in hall of bossom to open chest. Hope it wasn't clue or quest :D

Interesting and funny  :D  Maybe you have a special mod that allows you to control the NPC to unlock the chests?  Something that adds dialogues to control other NPCs?