tltr

Will this setup fix the issue of tumorous balls associated with big schlongs?

That's actually fixable already, but only on the player character.

What you need is Racemenu and the SOS Racemenu Plugin. This allows you, while in showracemenu, to change the size of the individual schlong bones -- including dem balls.

However, also means you can't change the player's size outside of showracemenu.

To safely access showracemenu, I recommend the Ring of Change mod on the workshop. That mod has NEVER been the source of ANY errors in my save file, and it allows me to change any setting in showracemenu (including race/gender) without losing perks or stats, regardless of what kinds of overhauls I had installed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone if i can ask a Question regarding  a problem am having

What Could be the Cause of this ??

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=swd4lh&s=8#.VImde_mUfYA

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jc649l.jpg

the schlong is not flaccid(i just started a new game as u can see) but rather as if its broken midway  (like it was trying to go down but the end half wants be straight ) , Also it doesn't bend at all 

I should note that for a time it worked right but kept crashing so i had to uninstall everything and redo and that's when the problem appeared

am using PhygnosDefault Final Test - Updated for SOS-LL.7z   1.04MB 

hosted on  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19037-schlongs-of-skyrim-futa-version-chsbhc-cbbe-discussion/page-10

My installing order was (i have done EVERY possible variation in this order and all yield either CTD or no change)

1- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034

2-SexLabFramework.v159c

3-XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

What Could be the Cause of this ?? (i think i have tried everything!)

thanks

PS: if i shouldn't be using  PhygnosDefault Final Test - Updated for SOS-LL.7z , what should i be using instead?

PPS: i use LOOT for load order

• 2 weeks later...

I used my 2D/3D skill.  :lol:

I did the same back in the day for the oldschool SOS.  The real fun part was forcing it to fit the body in the first place (Manga Body v2).  I'm no modeler but I did figure out a way to at least hide the base inside the body without unusual distortions.

To make this WIP SoS overhaul truly seamless, work would need to be done in ensuring that the resolution of the SOS textures is a match for the resolution of the body textures (where they meet).  Right now there are some stretchy anomalies that prevent it from being perfectly seamless.

I'm using the "PhygnosDefault Final Test - Updated for SOS-LL" and it works well, but sometimes skyrim crashes to desktop.  <_<

I have optimized the skin files to match this cbbe skin: *klick*

attachicon.gif2014-12-27_00001.jpg

Damn, what did you do to get it so seamless?

I used my 2D/3D skill.  :lol:

I uploadet the texture files, I hope its ok. 

Oh sweet, I've been trying to get the Fair Skin patch to look more seamless, I can get it pretty decent but its not perfect by any means

Looks like Phygnos is not modding skyrim anymore.  :(

That's a complete lie.

Phygnos is still semi-active.

As stated before he does not visit LL often or post updates on his thread (that's just how he is)

He's been active in chat and helping me a bit with CITRUS while working on his own mod recently.

He frequents the chat more than he does LL.

Looks like Phygnos is not modding skyrim anymore.  :(

That's a complete lie.

As stated before he does not visit LL often or post updates on his thread (that's just how he is)

He's been active in chat and helping me a bit with CITRUS while working on his own mod recently.

He frequents the chat more than he does LL.

Oh thank the heavens, that takes a load off my head :)

Thanks for the information Blabba. Wish him Luck :)

Agreed, this is a great relief.  There's no other impending mod whose release I am more completely relying upon.  It's already been nearly one long year since I first started discussing the visual deficiencies of the otherwise great SOS system, and I am rapidly approaching a point where it will make sense to finally play the game.  HDT has already been added to this or that schlong model - the biggest hurdle without question is how to treat / modify the physics with different states of arousal, and I suspect that's the current object of concern.

Agreed, this is a great relief.  There's no other impending mod whose release I am more completely relying upon.  It's already been nearly one long year since I first started discussing the visual deficiencies of the otherwise great SOS system, and I am rapidly approaching a point where it will make sense to finally play the game.  HDT has already been added to this or that schlong model - the biggest hurdle without question is how to treat / modify the physics with different states of arousal, and I suspect that's the current object of concern.

So is the overhaul going to allow futas where they are essentially one mesh (for the body) to remove seams? I wonder what all is being added and changed?

So is the overhaul going to allow futas where they are essentially one mesh (for the body) to remove seams? I wonder what all is being added and changed?

From the first page and first post:

First, a short history:

This started nearly a year ago when I volunteered to convert SoS for a female trans CBBE body.

From the first page and first post:

First, a short history:

This started nearly a year ago when I volunteered to convert SoS for a female trans CBBE body.

I really should have remembered that, I was probably really tired when I asked

• 1 month later...

Bump... This thread needs some more love  :-/

Yeah, agreed.  Phygnos did some great work for no compensation and I'm more than a little grateful for it, but I do hope he finishes the mod someday.  Got my hopes up for a dong mesh that added a perineum for just under a year now.  Good luck and thanks if you're reading this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am literally checking this thread every two or three days for updates. Sad thing is the UNP version is good, but all the armor options you're left with when using that body is either not compatible with TBBP/HDT or BodySlide. It sucks that I have perfectly working SOS version of UNP with little to no armor options. I go through alot of customizing with my UNP BodySlide Addon only to see my cute flat-chested Breton suddenly have extreme cleavage with all the vanilla armor/clothing. CBBE is so much more free and versatile, and nearly all the armor/clothing mod overhauls are complemented with BodySlider and TBBP/HDT/BBP. I'm only writing all this out because honestly at first I criticizes this thread thinking what's the real difference between UNP and CBBE. I thought to myself they have skins/meshes that look nearly identical to CBBE so what's the big deal. I could not have been more wrong, I spent over 14 hours searching and testing UNP armors and clothing for TBBP/HDT/BodySlide support and all my efforts have failed. Personally I preferred CBBE over UNP since my start on Skyrim modding. I just hope this thread, or at least this project will continue. Its driving me nuts not having a working sos version of CBBE.(no pun intended)