[Idea] Humanized Monster's - Monstergirl's...

b00marrows

This is my first topic, but who cares

well, humanoid-type monster its not soo difficult :D  the real problem is join

two types and make work (like spider project)

I'm learning to use 3d max 2012 one week ago and have much things

who i don't know how use, but i built one insectgirl and was very good! :cool:

the ice-atronarch is a user on nexus, Mingau or somenthing

jackga also a female dragon-priest ;)

That's it! see you :cool:

I like the frost atronarch...but Im looking from something with a more "human" center/body tho... the arms, legs and hair look great tho.

Threw this together morning when I got home from work:

attachicon.gif2014-05-12_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00004.jpg

Used the Animated Dragon Wings mod as a dependency, and made hand and feet parts from the armor in the CK.

Very early yet, so no idea if I'll be able to acquire permissions for the assets.

Trykz

Oooo i like it (big fan of your work by the way)

My only request is a more "human" skin for the front (belly/chest area) sort of like "OhmsRaht" i thinks that how its spelt

EDIT: Also could do with some "beef" looking a little small... maybe something on the shoulders....

EDIT2: (ignore me. i was thinking of this mod, not your race...sorry)

If I/We (whoever) gets this off the ground will it be ok to use some of your mods? i labeled the main ones in the op...PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

I have just been through 112 pages of mods on 3dmgame.com... nothing yet.

My current plan is to get together resources and to find mods that are already done like the one mentoned by Shaydow. i don't want to be repeating already finished work....

After that i will probably dissect skyrims files, find something simple like the rabbit and play around with that for a while.

just found this:

24913-2-1385475076.png

Im wondering how they act, maybe they could be used as a base for the DragonGirl's?

they act like a werewolf. some sceleton same actions.

My current plan is to get together resources and to find mods that are already done like the one mentoned by Shaydow. i don't want to be repeating already finished work....

After that i will probably dissect skyrims files, find something simple like the rabbit and play around with that for a while.

just found this:

24913-2-1385475076.png

Im wondering how they act, maybe they could be used as a base for the DragonGirl's?

Im going to act optimistic and ask "can they fly?"

just found this:

24913-2-1385475076.png

no, as i sayd they act exactly like a werwolf.

you can see them as werwolfs in dragon costüme.

wait there is one diffrence they can shout.

If I/We (whoever) gets this off the ground will it be ok to use some of your mods? i labeled the main ones in the op...PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

My permission requirements have always been the same:

the original race mod MUST be a requirement of any derivative work. Which is pretty simple, since all of my races are released in ESM (Masterfile) format to better facilitate follwers and custom NPCs (exactly what you want to do here unless I'm reading this all wrong).

Trykz

just found this:

24913-2-1385475076.png

no, as i sayd they act exactly like a werwolf.

you can see them as werwolfs in dragon costüme.

wait there is one diffrence they can shout.

yeah i knew it was too good to be true...

My permission requirements have always been the same:

the original race mod MUST be a requirement of any derivative work. Which is pretty simple, since all of my races are released in ESM (Masterfile) format to better facilitate follwers and custom NPCs (exactly what you want to do here unless I'm reading this all wrong).

Trykz

Hmm... yes that should work. if people want to use custom files (body or texture) they would just copy the file structure "data/meshes/X" to replace them right? i want this to be "open" like Shaydow's mods are.

This one is the Shaydows mod too, I edited the Rorono armor in the bodyslide :)

I looking within the mods and see the gargoyle have various  behaviors,

but I don't now what happend, because he acting like werewolf :blink:

and the worst is everthing buggy like this

This happens only I put setrace mod, but the npc gargoyle is normal

funny thing :cool:

see you

post-95594-0-44249500-1399990594_thumb.jpg

post-95594-0-73296200-1399991029_thumb.jpg

This one is the Shaydows mod too, I edited the Rorono armor in the bodyslide :)

I looking within the mods and see the gargoyle have various  behaviors,

but I don't now what happend, because he acting like werewolf :blink:

and the worst is everthing buggy like this

This happens only I put setrace mod, but the npc gargoyle is normal

funny thing :cool:

see you

Deformation is happening because of either improper skeleton or improper behavior. Both need to be replaced, and once they are, you then need to replace every animation for them as well with ones for your new behavior, or you will also get deformation.

Threw this together morning when I got home from work:

attachicon.gif2014-05-12_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-12_00004.jpg

Used the Animated Dragon Wings mod as a dependency, and made hand and feet parts from the armor in the CK.

Very early yet, so no idea if I'll be able to acquire permissions for the assets.

Trykz

Cool stuff (I tried to animate wings - not enough time to do well though). I assume the hands are from one of my mods; feel free to use any of that.

Getting the blending *perfect* is really tough; painting w/ viewport canvas in 3ds max can get you there, but ENB in the picture throws a lot of stuff off (making me resort to a whole bunch of hacks [documented on the niftools forums] to make it semi-work). Alternatively (which I think the Ohmes raht mod uses), paint on the body itself, but then you get seams when joining with body parts.

This is my first topic, but who cares

well, humanoid-type monster its not soo difficult :D  the real problem is join

two types and make work (like spider project)

I'm learning to use 3d max 2012 one week ago and have much things

who i don't know how use, but i built one insectgirl and was very good! :cool:

the ice-atronarch is a user on nexus, Mingau or somenthing

jackga also a female dragon-priest ;)

That's it! see you :cool:

On that 3rd pic, add the BGED block to get the tail working.

Holy crap the dragon one looks pretty much don except for the seams in the texture o.O RELEASE IT!! nau! xD
Just kidding, nice thread, gona keep an eye on this. :P

I like the idea of sexy atronachs, sexy spriggans, ect, but especially sexy wispmothers.  I even have an idea for a (probably lore un-friendly) sexy wispmother quest.  Short version: The PC gets lured to a lonely spot in the wilderness where a dozen or so wispmothers appear all around her.  A feeling of intense pleasure paralyzes the PC as the wispmothers approach.  Sexy stuff happens, and the PC is pregnant with wisps.  After a certain amount of time the PC collapses and a bunch of small wisps cores pop out (like the eggs in Chaurus Estrus), the cores hatch into non-hostile wisps that fly off in all directions.  Afterwards wispmothers are not hostile to the PC and when encountered they an be interacted with to repeat the sexy stuff and pregnancy.

Edit:  I just took a quick look at the lore and it appears that no one in Tamriel knows what wispmothers really are or where they come from.  So my idea is technically lore friendly.

Here be dragon girl.

51980.jpg

51982.jpg

52014.jpg

still looking for a good dragon (or argonian) tail mod...

Could try rigging a dragon tail on there (from my mod, for instance) or mesh-modding the ugly vanilla argonian tails (which I think some people tried, but I don't remember). Also, the argonian tails by default are too low, and should be moved to be above the gluteus muscles.

minor update.

My searches so far while looking for this "Sweet Skyrim" have led to nothing, so i have no given up looking for it. onto whatever i want to do next....

I am going to gather some links together with mod/threads about changing the Argonian and Khajeet races more human soon.

As it stands right now i am going to be searching for anything and everything useable before I even THINK of actually doing any modding. this is due to me NOT BEING A MODDER.

If you could all continue posting the wonderfully usefull links/pictures and ideas you have been posting, i would appreciate it!

Archived