Please Make Her To Standalone Follower

pajiman

For the record, I too have the "where is Nel?" problem with both of Expired6978's uploads, but not with the edit uploaded later.  That said, the model uses pubic hair textures which I do not have, which show up as purple.  Obviously there are some mod dependencies that CK is not able to reveal, and I suppose that means that without knowing in advance what those are, there's a strong likelihood that a given person's Skyrim setup won't have everything needed.

pubic hair textures...

it already have in edit version if it not appear which mean it read the texture from default female body(I guess)

try paste the texture PubHair.dds,PubHair_n.dds from  Data\textures\actors\character\Nel\Body

to Data\textures\actors\character\female

if it really use from female body  maybe it can help

I... need some help here. I have no clue what's happening, but this follower will not work for me, at all. I don't CTD or anything, she just...isn't there. She's not invisible, she just flat out isn't anywhere to be seen. Typing "help nel" in the console shows that she does in fact exist. Doing a placeatme succeeds, but nothing appears near me. I went into the CK to find out her refID, and tried to do a moveto command, but it just puts me in the same spot in the Sleeping Giant inn, every time.

Is there some requirement I'm missing? I even went into TES5Edit to see if the ESP conflicted with anything, but I couldn't find anything. I've moved her ESP pretty much everywhere in my load order as well.

In case it matters, my own character is a customized Ningheim, and my default bodies are UNPB with SG textures. I'm using RaceMenu, no ECE.

try edit version

that need only skyrim.esm and update.esm

she work fine for me..Install with NMM :-/

check your activate mod

if you don't see nel.esp you must unzip it from zip files and paste in

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

it happen to me.. when i first install it too

You can do HDT?

I... need some help here. I have no clue what's happening, but this follower will not work for me, at all. I don't CTD or anything, she just...isn't there. She's not invisible, she just flat out isn't anywhere to be seen. Typing "help nel" in the console shows that she does in fact exist. Doing a placeatme succeeds, but nothing appears near me. I went into the CK to find out her refID, and tried to do a moveto command, but it just puts me in the same spot in the Sleeping Giant inn, every time.

Is there some requirement I'm missing? I even went into TES5Edit to see if the ESP conflicted with anything, but I couldn't find anything. I've moved her ESP pretty much everywhere in my load order as well.

In case it matters, my own character is a customized Ningheim, and my default bodies are UNPB with SG textures. I'm using RaceMenu, no ECE.

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

I am not sure about HDT but look like follower in my skyrim can have hdt too

I will check it again after my work to day

About HDT its easy, its same process of getting a follower and changing her body to your bodyslide settings copy your meshes and replace the follower ones, in that case goes more easier because dnt need change texture, just if you use a body type and follower another so need put same meshes textures there, i do that all times and works like a charm.

I already tried using that, that's one of the versions where she doesn't show up  :-/

I'll see if I can fix it myself, it's not that big a deal. Thanks for the help!

depending on how you install mods, you may want to edit the archive or copy the files manually into the correct directories.

the 2 folders and the esp from mod should all go under the data directory

Meshes

Textures

Nel.esp

(in other words, the archive does not need a folder called data)

I figure this would be a good thread to ask in.

So i have a problem. I have my NPC ingame in working order and now im just trying to get the face right.

So i use racemenu's Export face feauture(Yes i removed all gear and effects before i exported).

After that i use Nifmerge to get the face onto my CK created npc.

But i get the wrong eyebrows for some reason(not the eyebrows i used on the face).

And If i skip the merging of eyebrows in NifMerge and use the CK settings of eyebrows instead they come out like this.

Could anyone figure out the reason? Been digging around alot in CK but cant figure out the reason.

I also get the wrong color eyes if i use Nifmerge for eyes.

So i skipped the eye merging in NifMerge as well. But they come out as the right color with the CK settings.

And for people that want to attempt to make standalone npc for them self just follower the guides on

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25673/? By Natilde

And then

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_a_face_made_with_Chargen_Extension_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim

For Face Merging.(Nifmerging)

I already tried using that, that's one of the versions where she doesn't show up  :-/

I'll see if I can fix it myself, it's not that big a deal. Thanks for the help!

depending on how you install mods, you may want to edit the archive or copy the files manually into the correct directories.

the 2 folders and the esp from mod should all go under the data directory

Meshes

Textures

Nel.esp

(in other words, the archive does not need a folder called data)

I use Mod Organizer, I wouldn't make a mistake as simple as that =P It really is a problem with the esp, it requires some mod I don't have.

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

Thank you.

And If i skip the merging of eyebrows in NifMerge and use the CK settings of eyebrows instead they come out like this.

This is the reason.

Eyebrows get moved too when you morph the face. If you don't copy that data as well then the face mesh is going to clip through the brows. The same thing can happen with eyes. The face isn't all once piece, it's several pieces.

This is the reason.

Eyebrows get moved too when you morph the face. If you don't copy that data as well then the face mesh is going to clip through the brows. The same thing can happen with eyes. The face isn't all once piece, it's several pieces.

Nice thanks for the help

Was pretty simple.

I just Merged everything with Nifmerge and then changed the textures paths manual in Nifskope to the correct folders and it worked.

Sometimes its so simple.

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

about the HDT it work fine for me

Nel can have all hdt effect as well as player character

my currently HDT

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

my currently HDT

All those files should be placed where ? :blush:

In addition to these need anything else to run correctly all HDT effect ? :)

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

my currently HDT

\Data\SKSE\Plugins

try edit version

check your activate mod

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

You can do HDT?

my currently HDT

\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Thanks! :blush:  I want to try for the first time... :lol:

I took a couple of screen of Neil Follower, I wanted to know if everything is fine, or there is some anomaly in the texture..?

post-204983-0-54600800-1395301949_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-68594800-1395302003_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-34044600-1395302033_thumb.jpg

the resolution and quality of the textures in the genital area it is not just the best, there are several other more clearly defined and realistic textures, some examples:

post-204983-0-09701700-1395303472_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88758100-1395303492_thumb.jpg

What types of textures are compatible with Nel..? :blush:

I took a couple of screen of Neil Follower, I wanted to know if everything is fine, or there is some anomaly in the texture..?

attachicon.gifNe1.jpg attachicon.gifNe2.jpg attachicon.gifNe3.jpg

the resolution and quality of the textures in the genital area it is not just the best, there are several other more clearly defined and realistic textures, some examples:

attachicon.gifNe4.jpg attachicon.gifNe5.jpg attachicon.gifNe6.jpg

What types of textures are compatible with Neil..? :blush:

look great in your skyrim :lol:

CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096

Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC Vanilla

attachicon.gifNe1.jpg attachicon.gifNe2.jpg attachicon.gifNe3.jpg

attachicon.gifNe4.jpg attachicon.gifNe5.jpg attachicon.gifNe6.jpg

What types of textures are compatible with Neil..? :blush:

look great in your skyrim :lol:

CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096

Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC Vanilla

I wonder what would happen if I apply on Nel, the texture (normal map) of this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

mixed with the specular map of Estrus mod or Fair Skin Sweaty Body ? :)

Ps: but.. what kind of body uses Nel follower, is ADEC, CHSBHC, MANGA or UNPBO ? ^_^

my opinion.. UNPBO body is the best among these, is a cross between the UNPB body and MANGA body, I think!

Nel use UNPBO

for me fair skin look good but facepart look not match for my style :lol:

UNPBO  Well..! :)  so I can use multiple textures then, most of those available for UNP should go.. ;)

Fair Skin face type is specific to young and kawaii girl; If you want you can combine files of the body, hands and head are separated, as are the normal map and specular map

I want to try to do a mix between Real Girl and Fair Skin, other combinations, with the specular-map.

FS complex  or UNP Delicate textures, I'm not looking for extreme realism, but rather on the representation of beauty "idealized" as if it were a manga artist to paint it! :blush:

If you know how to achieve this body effect polished and reflective, visible in this screen: http://postimg.org/image/pd7l7231h/full/

Archived