Please Make Her To Standalone Follower

pajiman

One screen from me, she looks gorgeous. Still having problems making Cerwiden look like that. Anyone know how to decrase power of follower? Right now me+3companions (Lydia - Bijin warmaidens, Cerwiden- smart healer and Nel) roll over everything and game become too easy with them. Thats why i was looking for a way to merge Nel look and Cerwiden usefulness.

• 2 weeks later...

my save have many mod

not surprised when you open it then CTD

if you not have many major requirements mod try use SkyrimFaceTransfer

to tranfer face to you character

it not complete after tranfer face..some eyes and hair will be missing

showracemenu and edit it again it your game

thank you very much, you are very helpful. and beautiful character

Is there any way to get rid of the pubic hair?

good question, I wonder too..? :lol:

Just replace the body meshes with no pube version of UNPBO body.

only the mashes, the textures are always the same, right ? :blush:

Yes. Actually you can use any body mesh that is based on UNP (other than Dream Girl). And this body change formula applies for all standalone followers. Just use the same type of body of their original one.

But the body texture of Nel still has bush. So to get a complete shaved body you have to download UNP body textures of this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

Extract the downloaded rar file. Go to the extracted folder, then 'Female shaved' folder, after that copy/paste femalebody_1.dds to Nel's body textures folder and overwrite when asked. Copy/paste femalehands_1.dds also if you see any hand seam. This way you can make her 'completely shaved' :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nel follower with no pube mashe and shaved UNP texture HDT PE (butt, breast and belly bounce) hands collision not work!

attachicon.gifNel1.jpg attachicon.gifNel2.jpg attachicon.gifNel3.jpg

no hdt?

HDT collision for hands and SOS work fine on my PC (HDT costum 7B bombshell), but the HDT collision not work on followers (HDT bounce/jigling work fine!):

in case of Nel, I replaced the skeleton with XMPS Extended HDT Skeleton found of my character asset famale folder, and also replaced the mashe because the original had only the breast bounce, now I have bounce on breast, butt and belly, but the hands collison of RED idle animation not work on Nel follower, but work fine on my character

How do I enable the HDT Collisions for hands and SOS (jigling/bounce work it!) in the followers ?

I noticed that there is a slight difference in color between the skin tone of the face and body, notice the slight gap around the neck, in my screen.. that texture used for the head skin ?

Archived