"What mod is this ?"

Skyrim2511.jpg

Was that skin/race mod released somewhere? I want :(

Edit: I've found the answer a few posts up but the download link to the skin is broken for me. Can someone possibly reupload it?

So  it looks like Either MF is having issues or changed their policy, in the mean time is there anyway some one can upload a torrent or something for these files? You'd be my hero.

Eiries’ Ohmes—Raht skin pack

Dungeon Explorer set UNPB

Mega.co.nz re-upload links provided by Eiries:

Dungeon Explorer Skyrim.7z (28.7 MB)

Eiries Ohmes-Raht Pack.7z (25.2 MB)

Re-uploads by me to zippyshare.com:

Eiries Ohmes-Raht Pack.7z
Dungeon Explorer Skyrim.7z

You sir are my hero, ty

nokou, on 23 Feb 2013 - 14:54, said:

snsd4203, on 23 Feb 2013 - 05:28, said:

For those who wants Elewin's clothes....

http://www.mediafire.com/?bnofn6u4em408b0

Well, this is the link to the original clothes she used for her mod.

I'm not sure whether this is the original or Elewin's is...

the clothes is slightly different from Elewin's version.

It uses CBBE, while Elewin's uses UNP.

the glossiness is stronger on Elewin's version. (leather vs PVC)

I hope that someone with talents make retextures that would bring this clothes looks more similar to Elewin's

btw, I'm using unp body, so there are some issues around feet and hands..

snsd4203 are you getting problems like this.. my feet goes through the ground? also why are my boots white!

the third picture is what i have to use for to make the character look like she is standing properly.

btw your link is dead.. I got mine from the mod's website so maybe thats why im having this problem.. or ??.

What is your body type? I believe the outfits and shoes are cbbe something and I have had that problem with the outfits jumpsuit is white body black like the color from the outfit is moving to the body but switching between outfits back and forth it will eventually become black.

my body is CBBE, sometimes it black sometimes its white..

also whay am i getting this when im using SkyUI..

I had the same problem with skyui when i was using the cbbe body as well.  the error disappeared when i switched to the unpb body.

i'll check it out tomorrow... thanks for the info, whats the difference between CBBE and UNPB?

nokou, on 23 Feb 2013 - 16:12, said:

myuhinny, on 23 Feb 2013 - 15:59, said:

I hope that someone with talents make retextures that would bring this clothes looks more similar to Elewin's

snsd4203 are you getting problems like this.. my feet goes through the ground? also why are my boots white!
the third picture is what i have to use for to make the character look like she is standing properly.

btw your link is dead.. I got mine from the mod's website so maybe thats why im having this problem.. or ??.

What is your body type? I believe the outfits and shoes are cbbe something and I have had that problem with the outfits jumpsuit is white body black like the color from the outfit is moving to the body but switching between outfits back and forth it will eventually become black.

I think his stuff is cbbe v3 or something like that. I have skyUI doing that as well I just ignore anything it says only reason it's on mine was because i was trying out the pumping iron mod but it doesn't work with custom races.

I had the same problem with skyui when i was using the cbbe body as well.  the error disappeared when i switched to the unpb body.

i'll check it out tomorrow... thanks for the info, whats the difference between CBBE and UNPB?

Unpb has more realistic porportions from what most people say. only difference i see is that the rear of the model is not as big.

Hey guys, I decided to look for some 2h animations and  this image may have caught my eye. I was wondering if any of you may happen to know the armor in this image: http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/3688265-1335537336.jpg Made me curious, thanks.

P.S. Sorry if this may have been answered already.

looks like the rogue outfit with gloves from one of the tera armors.

I think his stuff is cbbe v3 or something like that. I have skyUI doing that as well I just ignore anything it says only reason it's on mine was because i was trying out the pumping iron mod but it doesn't work with custom races.

I assume you all are talking about the df_t18 mod right?

You can find the original here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3695876&page=1&extra=#pid78183110

It is the Daz/Poser Outfit J-Suit that has been ported over to Skyrim by 浪漫罂粟.

On that page it states this:

说明:

仅支持CBBEV3,无截肢,只有支持最小身形。

REHEEL & XP32最大兼容这2个骨骼。

Which roughly translates to:

Description:

Only supports CBBEV3, amputation, only support minimum stature.

REHEEL & XP32 compatible with the two bones.

Hope this answers all questions.

still looking for bikini mods compatible with CBBE v3

There's a ton of bikini's in the Alan BBP Packs.

And these armors are pretty much bikinis anyway.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259

After looking at the screenshots of the "Alan BBP Pack", i noticed his armors were part of that Castle mod. Which i downloaded that a while back and picked out the ones i liked. Unfortunately, none of them had any bikinis that i'm looking for.

Same goes for the remodeled armor set, there's hardly any bikinis in that.

Anyway, now i have another problem. I was working on adding one of those armors i picked out of that castle pack, into my Mod bundle, and for some reason, one of the helmets seems to crash Creation Kit every time i try to direct the nif file into the AA file. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

-Broken Mirror-, on 23 Feb 2013 - 18:06, said:

myuhinny, on 23 Feb 2013 - 17:21, said:

nokou, on 23 Feb 2013 - 16:33, said:

kamuii, on 23 Feb 2013 - 16:26, said:

I had the same problem with skyui when i was using the cbbe body as well. the error disappeared when i switched to the unpb body.

kamuii, on 23 Feb 2013 - 16:26, said:

I had the same problem with skyui when i was using the cbbe body as well. the error disappeared when i switched to the unpb body.

I assume you all are talking about the df_t18 mod right?

You can find the original here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3695876&page=1&extra=#pid78183110
It is the Daz/Poser Outfit J-Suit that has been ported over to Skyrim by 浪漫罂粟.

On that page it states this:
说明:
仅支持CBBEV3,无截肢,只有支持最小身形。
REHEEL & XP32最大兼容这2个骨骼。

Which roughly translates to:
Description:
Only supports CBBEV3, amputation, only support minimum stature.
REHEEL & XP32 compatible with the two bones.

Hope this answers all questions.

Yeah that's the one we're talking about we are wondering why the outfits at times are white instead of black when you put them one and the feet are underground when wearing the different boots but I think that is because of the body being used. I'm using unp but it stills works pretty good just have to put them on and off a few times to get the color to change from white to black and the skin to change. I saw a nif download for the J-suit not sure what a persons suppose to do with that.

I was hoping someone could identify these, and possibly provide download links?

Thanks.

Looking for: character

Looking for: character

Looking for: armor/clohing (particularly the head piece)

Those characters are not available to download. They are custom followers made for personal use only.

Yeah that's the one we're talking about we are wondering why the outfits at times are white instead of black when you put them one and the feet are underground when wearing the different boots but I think that is because of the body being used. I'm using unp but it stills works pretty good just have to put them on and off a few times to get the color to change from white to black and the skin to change. I saw a nif download for the J-suit not sure what a persons suppose to do with that.

-ugh- I hate this forum layout and everything. I had to re-quote this thing 5 fucking times because I deleted the damn fucking post.

Back o/t, have you tried a high heels system yet?

Well here's my character showing it off in a pose. I haven't used a high heels system yet but most likely that's the problem why the feet are under the ground.

21087.jpg