[Finished] DwemFatale - A New Custom Race - by Trykz

Trykz

So......

A while back, a Nexus modder by the name of Edhildil released this mod to the Nexus. I immediately began pondering how I could turn this into a fully fleshed out race mod. So with a tremendous backlog of races already needing updates, development, or just finishing touches (it's hard for me to focus on any one particular thing for very long LOL), I added it to the "to do" list  ;)

Well recently, I started thinking about it again:

have you ever wondered what the Dwemer were actually like? What other things they might have experimented with? Or on?

Some of my favorite places in Skyrim are the Dwemer ruins. Their inter-connectivity through BlackReach. Their massive size and scope. And the countless gadgets and puzzles found within. So I thought to myself, "what can I add to make these things much, much cooler?" So with countless visions of what the Dwemer might have created had they gotten their hands on a human racing through my mind, I started with this:

2014-02-16_00002.jpg

This is my test character, Echo  :shy:

She's quite special. I can't really emphasize just how "special" she really is. So I'll just show you:

2014-02-16_00004.jpg

So that is what's under that muscular, tightly toned exterior...... but it doesn't stop there  :D In this form, she becomes even more special. As an automaton, she's incredibly strong, with a base carryweight of 750 (500 of which is taken up by her cyborg body (all credit to Edhildil for the meshes). She also gains massive health and stamina regen, as well as an additional 200 base armor.

And before I forget, all that static build-up from her power core must need to be discharged occasionally. Right?:

2014-02-16_00005.jpg

What better place than directly at your enemies?  :P

Vampires beware..... she's immune to your shenanigans. And with a base unarmed damage of 20dps, she'll pummel you into the floor as quickly as any Dwarven Centurion. The dwarven oil running through her veins makes her immune to most things magical in nature.

So that's the gist of it. Still a bit more stuff to do. Among these are:

-add the possibility of building a centurion companion (quest perhaps?) from parts found throughout dwemer ruins

-add hostile properties to the cyborg form (vampire stage 4 type) so you can run around town scaring the potato head kids (and generally pissing off everyone else around you)  :P

-add males of the race

More to come......

Trykz

So, this is like TES version of Daughters of Ares :P

Looks promising.

That's exactly what I immediately thought of when Edhildil released these meshes on Nexus  :D

Trykz

Didn't Edhildil's dwemer hottie armor come out before Daughters of Ares?

You're probably right. Though I'm not sure why that matters. I only played the race recently when I reinstalled F:NV a few weeks ago......

Trykz

WTF was this mad Dwemer scientist up to in here?......

2014-02-18_00001.jpg

At least it seems a little homey......

2014-02-18_00003.jpg

A perfect, dysfunctional family  :P

2014-02-18_00006.jpg

So..... THIS is where it all began?......

2014-02-18_00009.jpg

Dysfuntional? Perhaps...... but he DOES have his uses  ;)

2014-02-18_00010.jpg

Okay....... all this show and tell is just tiring.....

2014-02-18_00011.jpg

Until tomorrow  :ph34r:

Trykz

So.... this guy is all set to go:

2014-02-21_00001.jpg

He's crazy OP though. So he has the typical summon restrictions. Once a day you can summon him for 5 minutes, during which he'll pummel anything that looks at you crooked into the ground  :P

So it's quite advisable to only summon him in times of VERY dire need  ;)

I'm spending the day testing and tweaking, but should have this ready to go by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Trykz

Hmmm this would look great on mod-quest that would continue on the quest of Arniel, and that it would actually reveal How and to where the great dwemer would have vanished, so that least a little part could be returned to tamriel... (because of the very hostile invironment they were trapped in, not many were left) ---- (just-an-idea-or-suggestion-that-has-come-to-mind)

Archived