Sexout for SeducingWomenTTW

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434
View File

This mod is now obsolete. Some of its content remade from scratch is included in FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul 1.06.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/812-falloutttw-questoverhaul/

My second attempt at modding. Again, I did this mod for myself and decided to share with you guys.

This mod adds Seducind Women content(http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/2341/?) to Fallout TTW and uses Sexout animation instead of blackouts. All credits go to werewofl2000ad.

You need Fallout TTW and Sexout. Then unpack all files from archive(Don't download files from the Nexus page - they are not converted for TTW) in fallout data directory. I believe the load order is:

Seducing Women.esm

Seducing DLC03.esp

Yearlings glasses.esp

seducingwomenTTWsexout.esp

Now.. This is very alfa version because I only tested the encounter with Scribe Yearling (because I don't have to finish any quest to get it) and scene worked. Just type "coc ArlingtonLibraryExterior" in console, enter the building and check if this works for you(player has to have lady killer perk and high speeck skill). But other scenes SHOULD work well(Except for Lyons and other Brotherhood women paladins - I might have misses some of the dialogues(most of them should work though) because they have a different quest and a lot of dialogue topics)

Update: Already checked most of the encouters and they work

Update2: 1.02 version can break your game since I added some dialogue line to the ms11 quest(Take it back). But it works well on my game.

I will leave 1.01 version if someone wants to do something with reproguide quest.

1.01 Now you can start reproductive guide quest with Moira.

1.02 Deleted the Reproduide quest, added dialogues with brothehood members(Cross and Sarah). Also I added some additinonal dialogue lines to the fallout3 end quest.You will get even more lines if you have Fawkes as companion.

-Added Sarah dialogue option after Fallout 3 ending

- Now you can't start reproguide quest at all

- Fixed Moira encouter(sex didn't start)

1.04 Small fixes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexout, TTW

Guest tomm434

Nice, always like seeing some work for TWW. Hope you keep up with converting this. I enjoyed this mod before I discovered Sexout. Would really like to enjoy it again now.

Yep. Now what I really need is feedback(especially on Brotherhood characters) because I can't check all these encounters on my own(almost each of them requires completing quests related to the character). I play Fallout TTW too but I'm progressing too slow because I don't know the game in general and I play on Very Hard.

Anyway, when I will be sure that everything works good I will try to convert Wasteland Player to TTW.

No reason you can start with the wasteland player as well. There might be some opportunities for those testers to use both mods as they progress throughout the wasteland. I currently don't have TTW installed. It is a complex mod and I want to set up my game folders properly. Might use MO for the mod manager and have to get over the learning curve and more importantly actually extract and configure TTW as a mod instead of using the installer created. I think that would screw up things. So unfortunately it might be some time before I can test.if even possible.

Anyway I giving a few likes for you just because you are working on this project that I do like very much (before). :P

Remember

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
        Confucius
        Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

There is a disavantage because so few gamers use TTW. However those that do are often much more "tech" savy. It is entirely possible that some might even chime in and help if they find some problems which you can roll up into your version.  Possible. Maybe give a few hints on how you are "converting" these mods... ;) Might get some help. TTW users / modders are so far and few between.

Guest tomm434

No reason you can start with the wasteland player as well. There might be some opportunities for those testers to use both mods as they progress throughout the wasteland. I currently don't have TTW installed. It is a complex mod and I want to set up my game folders properly. Might use MO for the mod manager and have to get over the learning curve and more importantly actually extract and configure TTW as a mod instead of using the installer created. I think that would screw up things. So unfortunately it might be some time before I can test.if even possible.

Anyway I giving a few likes for you just because you are working on this project that I do like very much (before). :P

Remember

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Confucius

Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

There is a disavantage because so few gamers use TTW. However those that do are often much more "tech" savy. It is entirely possible that some might even chime in and help if they find some problems which you can roll up into your version.  Possible. Maybe give a few hints on how you are "converting" these mods... ;) Might get some help. TTW users / modders are so far and few between.

Sorry. I can't do things like that. I need to finish this mod first. I messed up with sex scenes so the reproductive quest woudn't start. Already found a solution - just delete some conditions from the quest so you cant start it without completing wasteland guide. i recommend to use this dialogue after completing Wasteland survival guide quest though - for immersion. Or until I find the solution.

Manual install of TTW is pretty easy these days, just copy the BSA files into the FNV Data folder and then set up the expansion packs in your mod manager in proper order and done. Essentially FO3 becomes like a dlc for FNV. It's been Stable as a mountain also, I haven't had a crash yet and I committed a major crime, I started TTW with and old game and loaded with mods from FNV, took the train to DC, went into vault 101 and that main quest started for me from the part of me escaping the vault. It's pretty incredible having such an enormous area to play in. And thanks for the mod op!

Guest tomm434

bad news, the quest is broken(maybe it was damaged because I converted mod for TTW or it was like this). I can't fix it(but I think that for someone who is good at GECK it won't be hard). What I'm thinking is to just open dialogue lines for Brotherhood members(player will not be able to initiate them before he gains acces to citadel). I'll try to release the mod on this weekend.

Guest tomm434

I've done it. Also I slightly edited the last fallout 3 quest to add more dialogue options(hope it doesn't break saves - if you are worried, you can disable seducingwomenTTWsexout.esp while doing "Take it back" quest)

Guest tomm434

When I DL'd this and loaded it up in fnvedit (common practise of mine) I checked it for errors and it spewed out an almost endless amount of missing references. You might want to look into that because this could really REALLY break someones game.

Should I clean it with FNV edit and reupload?

I didn't leave any of them on purpose. What I did was moving some topics to another quest and changing Result scripts.  Then I added some new dialogue lines and new variables to MQ11 quest(Take it back). Sooo. If I delete broken references(I know how to do it) everything should work ok?

Maybe there were broken references before me? Anyway, what should I do?

I'm not talking about identical to master references mate. I was seeing actual broken references. The 'error XXXXXXXX cannot be found' kind of errors...

As far as the original mod having errors I can't really say, I never used it. You should probably check though, see if you are causing the errors yourself, or working on a lost cause. lol

Guest tomm434

I'm not talking about identical to master references mate. I was seeing actual broken references. The 'error XXXXXXXX cannot be found' kind of errors...

As far as the original mod having errors I can't really say, I never used it. You should probably check though, see if you are causing the errors yourself, or working on a lost cause. lol

I've cleaned all missing references.

There should be no errors since topics I deleted are related to reproguide quest which should never start(Now version 1.03 is avaiable - i've completely deleted reproguide quest start dialog and added Sarah dialogue options after Fallout 3 ending(because she uses different id during Broken steel DLC)). And my savegame is ok. So, I will leave this mod as it is.

But anyway if someone reports bugs I will look into them

Can't promise to solve them though

I am also looking into adding threesome option which was featured in the original mod but I don't know how to do it.  Can anyone tell me is there threesome animation in Sexlab(2Female+1 Male)?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

This mod is for TTW - you need Fallout NW and Fallout 3 content together. Have you installed TTW?

FalloutNW.esm

(all DLC)

Fallout3.esm

(all DLC)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Lokimaru said:

There is a stand alone version of sexout for fallout 3 now any chance of a pacth for that and seducing women?

You are replying to a thread that was created 7 years ago, where the last reply from said modmaker was in March 2014. He also added text to his first post that some of the contents moved to a different mod, and that he abandoned the rest.

Edit. Also the name of the mod maker is not a hyperlink, which means he no longer has this account on Loverslab and his account has been deleted.