Parameters for up/down bounce

foreveraloneguy

"17 2 Angular limit at axis 3" regulates the angular up-down movement, and "16 2 Linear limit at dof 3" regulates the linear up-down movement. It's better to change the angular constraints (because the movement of the breast, as for any other body part, is the rotation around its pivot), but some linear movement have to be enabled, too, or the animation in the game will be broken very soon.

"16 0" constraints regulate not up-down, but left-right linear movement. In my hands, the variation of these parameters gave weird results (strong deformation of the breasts and even visual volume change).

I could swear I saw some posts explaining which parameters to change to increase up/down bounce, but now I can't seem to locate them. Does someone have a handy link to that tutorial/documentation?

In "Just For Fun": http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

Open ConatraintsData "L Breast NPC NPC LPreBreast" for Expample.

Click on linear: Up / Down is the z-axis.

First Line:

-20: Large down bounce

0: No Down Bounce

Second Line:

20: large-Up Bounce

0: No Up-Bounce

Archived