how can i remove the back sleeves on this armour Vindictus: Lightwind Set - Death Robes

Usually individual pieces can be removed via NifSkope.  It is very easy, there are a few tutorials.

Basically, just load NIfSkope, load the armor's mesh from your Skyrim directory, click the piece you want to remove, and remove it.

how can i remove the back sleeves on this armour Vindictus: Lightwind Set - Death Robes

Usually individual pieces can be removed via NifSkope.  It is very easy, there are a few tutorials.

Basically, just load NIfSkope, load the armor's mesh from your Skyrim directory, click the piece you want to remove, and remove it.

well i tried that but it takes allot from the armour the sleeves are conected to another pieace

Some bugs on Hunter of Darkness.

The boobs appear much larger than Bombshell boobs, and also, when only the gloves are equipped there is a noticeable seem, with the forearms appearing much wider than the wrists.

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't make it mashup compatible. I just made this one straight up like with some of the other armor, so without all the pieces equipped it may not be what was expected.

these conversions are really amazing :) very well done!

quick question though, is the slave leia armour on dropbox under a different name? i cant seem to find it

They temp banned me for having too much traffic on my files, so I said:

23384696.jpg

I made mediafire the main DL place and MEGA mirror DL site

Whelp all i did was manipulate the meshes yet it CTD. If you want you can test it out, feel free! My skyrim has been a bit buggy lately but only the original mod seems to work for me. Might be something I missed...

China Dress Ravana WIP

Maybe I'll just make it a seperate mod but it wont have the "bells and whistles" though, unless someone can clue me in on what I'm missing...

Whelp all i did was manipulate the meshes yet it CTD. If you want you can test it out, feel free! My skyrim has been a bit buggy lately but only the original mod seems to work for me. Might be something I missed...

China Dress Ravana WIP

Maybe I'll just make it a seperate mod but it wont have the "bells and whistles" though, unless someone can clue me in on what I'm missing...

Just tested the black outfit without the stockings and it worked fine :)