Sexout Erotica (Prev. Sexout Messages): What would you like to see?

nyaalich

Nope , i have Sexout Player Slave too (and it change condition from rape to enslavement when player character is combat raped) , so i watched that only Followers get combat rape and never used concede (i don't think concede work anyway) .

Tried few times in all scenarios , and something strange is happen - sometimes in noncombat rape when  you are raped 1st time , everything look OK (as you wanted) and only after that on other rapes (and i put rape at 100%) you start getting "iAnim is xxxx" and "ActorA is....ActorB is...etc." messages .

BTW : quoting you - "I'm just not comfortable with very obviously non-consensual acts."  

- You don't need to worry , you can try yourself . Way it is now , rape is just normal consensual sex with message : "you are raped" . 

They are removed even squatting position that raped NPC get (with message xxx is fleeing) that made minimum similarity with real rape .

Cheers   :)

Yep , you just get message like "you tried to fight , but finally give up" , and then you get normal sex . Or if you set so you can set to get "raped" only at night or without weapon or...

Sex Assault is less rape game than Brutal Rapers , but it is still unfinished product . Have good potential , some things are better , but some things are tuned down (less rape feeling) .

Cheers  :)

Thanks you two for testing.  Clearly, I've still got some issues with my script/have to figure out how to handle how SO Assault handles conceding (which wasn't applicable in the test cases before, but it turns out that there is something that I need to figure out how to detect).

I've got Assault and Rapegame for testing now, so the next time that I upload something, it'll hopefully have content.

Thanks again.  : )

Okay.  Next request, which is much more fun and much more dirty:  What words turn you on for different body parts?  Since I'm American, I'm sure that I'm missing out on other choice English language slang.  Feel free to state words that you hate/sound stupid to you as well as if you think something should be reclassified from XXX to PG-13/R and vice versa.

The idea is to help diversify messages by randomizing what words appear for certain body parts.  Also, eventually have options for hardcore words, softcore words, or both.

XXX-Rated Slang

• Breasts (also nipples):  tits, boobs, etc.
  • Vagina (also clit):  pussy, snatch, etc.
  • Ass (F or M including prostate [is there a sexy word for it?]):  Um...ass?
  • Penis (including features):  cock, dick, etc.
  • Balls:  balls, sack, nuts?

PG-13/R-Rated Slang (I think that some of these are more turn-on to some/stupid as hell sounding to others, myself included)

• Breasts (also, nipples):  globes, mounds, peaks, etc.
  • Vagina (also clit): cleft, bud, core, etc.
  • Ass (F or M including prostate [is there a sexy word for it?]): Um...ass?
  • Penis (including features): hardness, rod, tip, ridge, etc.
  • Balls:  Um...balls?

Definitely XXX-Rated Slang . PG-13/R-Rated Slang sound stupid , although , if you find some good phrases that are using words from it you can use it to add diversity .

ChancellorKremlin had enriched SexoutSex with good conversations , so maybe you could work together , or ask him for help ?

I don't think there is sexy word for prostate , but although most of as here are hetero (and inclined to BDSM/faked rape games/ master &slave game) there should be some messages for gay/lesbian community . Maybe : "It hurted like hell until he hit some hidden spot inside you" .

After all Arcade Gannon is gay (although i think about him as more inclined to men) and Veronica is lesbian (although i think about him as more inclined to women and like to see her in Tryout Powder Gangers scenarios and such ...) .

Veronica (or some other girl) could , as prideslayer said , get cock and become shemale (see pictures in my Body (sort of) thread) and get revenge on some PowderGangers/Legion/Fiend... males . That should add some messages similar but different than gay messages .

You should not be scared of rape/enslaved messages . Try mSex Veronica and you will see that messages in this - consensual becoming sub - mod are sometimes more graphic than in rape mods .

Messages in Tryout need rewrite

- Khans & Kings are one-dimensional (like from Youth comedies about High School : Lets get drunk/drugged and have sex)

- NCR have only establishment organized prostitution (and that only for player , not for followers) and should have also some conversation like : "i'm soldier , here in foreign land ,      scared , and need some encouragement" or such (as should have other factions not in Tryout - that is maybe work for SexoutSex)

- Powder Gangers are not all high criminals , some of them are small trickster , political prisoners or just unlucky people (and here are all talking like rapist)

- only Fiends & Legion have proper messages , but they should have some diversity too (they are not all mad dogs , some are just members because the do not know better)

All of them . I thought (probably wrong) that you will made new mod that will rewrite booth of them . Sort off like SexoutSlavery is , but for messages & conversations in Sexout .

Anyway , use those my comments that are for mod you will make , and others just ignore .

Ah.  No.  While I may in the future integrate messages based on if a user has certain mods installed (at the moment, I'm currently thinking DRL, Lust/Spunk, and Pregnancy), I'm not going to overwrite any existing messages.

If you go into MCM and go into SCR's options, there's one somewhere for "Messages During Sex", iirc.  That's what I'm replacing/expanding on.

OK, so I'm British (alright, I'm English - castigate me, but I'm not responsible for the (ex-)Empire, k?), so I'd tend to consider some of my prefs non-valid for a game set in the (occasionally) United States (former).

XXX-Rated Slang

• Breasts (also nipples):  tits
  • Vagina (also clit):  cunt, gash, pussy, snatch, quim (latter two really referring to pubic hair)
  • Ass (F or M including prostate [is there a sexy word for it?]):  ARSE (for frell's sake America. An ass is akin to a donkey, OKAY??! :P )
  • Penis (including features):  cock, dick, prick
  • Balls:  balls, sack, nuts? Bollocks.

PG-13/R-Rated Slang (I think that some of these are more turn-on to some/stupid as hell sounding to others, myself included)

• Breasts (also, nipples): knockers (if they're above a certain size), boobs
  • Vagina (also clit): box, vag (pr. vaj), twat
  • Ass (F or M including prostate [is there a sexy word for it?]): bum
  • Penis (including features): hardness, rod, tip, ridge, etc. knob
  • Balls:  Um...balls? Yeah.

HTH :)

I'm glad.  I was afraid that everyone was too shy.  :D

Everyone has his/her word preferences.  Personally, the words "dick" and "twat" will never do anything for me, and that's most likely due to the age/circumstances when I first heard the words.

So, this is the "what are your favorite words" equivalent of "what's your sexout duration set to?"   It's a chance to throw out some preferences and fill in slang that I've forgotten or that's from other countries that I haven't heard.  Once I feel like learning how to make MCM menus :huh:, I'll let people choose their favorites.

If you get really creative you could use silly 'pet' names instead of slang.  Though you would need several variations to give it some personality. ie. mutton dagger, blind bob, tallywhacker.

@CG Not British enough... uhm, old bean.

@T!:  I amuse myself thinking of things I could do in different mods for Wild Wasteland stuff all the time.  "He shoves his one-eyed, purple headed yogurt slinger into your festering hatchet wound."  Reading the end result isn't supposed to make me laugh, but..."mutton dagger?"  :lol:

Archived