Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Setup: Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension

HDT Tutorial Setup

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

adiktdtololi

adiktdtololi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Can i ask how do i change how much the breast jiggle in the HDT.xml file??? too much jiggle and can i make it so dat it jiggles up and down? cuz for now it only jiggles side to side>.<

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Grimbold the unlovely

Grimbold the unlovely

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
I am very new to HDT and like it so far, but have encountered a glitch. My followers' boobs sometimes extend to extreme lengths and sometimes the NPC becomes invisible (when entering a new area). I see that others have had the same problem. Is there a fix?

I initially used HDT Breast and Butt PHysics, but then I switched to HDT bounce and jiggles. So far I have not had the invisible bug with that mod. Is it preferable to Breast and Butt Physics? So far as I can see, they do the same thing.

Any guidance much appreciated

izuul

izuul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

When I first installed MO I remember I had to manually put a folder with SKSE into the mods folder. Do I have to manually add HDT into the SKSE folder as well?

Icegod101

Icegod101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

"If you're not using Mod Organizer, you're asking for headaches."

Already have had 2 so far, 3rd one is on its way.

momobeach

momobeach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

MagnaSonic3000

MagnaSonic3000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I've been trying to get HDT to work with CBBE. The problem is, I've gotten it to work, twice in fact, both times me completly resetting the game. But I can never remember my modding process, so I can't get it to work with it anymore. I've installed them in different orders, sometimes I do the skeleton and physics mods before I install the bodies. Sometimes I do the bodies first, and then the engines. Sometimes I do a weird mix between the two, but they either don't work, or the body goes concave if you decide to crouch.

unhatedcrime

unhatedcrime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Right... I have 

-UNPB
-7NBase Original
-SGFemale Textures
-HDT Physics
-HDT BBP Extension

And I've managed to get the breast physics but not the butt physics working, would anyone here know the reason for why this is?

Draupnir7

Draupnir7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I'm having an issue regarding clothed jiggle - specifically, it isn't happening. The clothing is also constraining/changing my BodySlide settings, though it's definitely not the vanilla shape under the armor. There's something I probably missed, but I'm buggered if I can figure it out on my own.

I also looked at the unofficial guide for BodySlide on this site before coming here, and it scared the Hell outta me.

I come to you all for help, hoping it's an issue with HDT not reading something right, and that I won't have to wade through the spooksome bog of BodySlide instruction manuals.

I'm using all three main files from the UNP Replacer Packs. Some of the textures were missing without 'em all.  http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/34102/?

Ankan795

Ankan795

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I am new to modding....I am using Nexus mod manager and I am having an annoying problem with skyrim....I installed almost all hdt mods.... Breast and butt physics, physics extensions....cbbe body.... Body slider .... skeletons....I love cleavage mod....sg textures . Recently I installed the hdt mods. Before I installed them... My character's breasts looked fine and clear.... But after installing hdt mods.....I saw my character's breasts textures were bad....they looked small... Nipples were not prominent and the region near the hips were broken textures....I generated fnis everytime... Please help me.... Thanks in advance for solutions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDT, Tutorial, Setup