Wouldn't it be better to move all the outfits to a new separate thread? Then there would be one clean topic for the body, it's requirements and everything and one clean topic for the conversions with all outfits in the opening post. Because this thread starts to become a little bit messy and ppl have to browse all 71 pages to find the outfits.

What do you mean ? ;o

Like confusing when think about it. Have picture and download files, some downloads go straight to page while other require Superman 64 through page after page. Conversion 1-3 require you go though different pages, rest have download links plus link take you to another page. You have spoiler just for download link. :D A lot better go with standard picture and download link. Really don't matter to me since hang around 3dm most time, so use to wasting time jumping page to page. :sleepy:

Hmmm, I dunno if its my setting but it seems that the breast physics got a problem with crouching. While standing, running and so on everything is fine. While crouching naked the breasts got a weird shape and the textures are distorted. It looks like if some of the textures or breast nodes refuse to go down with the others.

Screen_Shot40.png

EDIT: Now with daylight the breast look weird or they slide completely into the upper body.

Hmmm, I dunno if its my setting but it seems that the breast physics got a problem with crouching. While standing, running and so on everything is fine. While crouching naked the breasts got a weird shape and the textures are distorted. It looks like if some of the textures or breast nodes refuse to go down with the others.

Screen_Shot40.png

You using regular UNPBO or TBBP-BBP? 

another request for UNPBO/7BO

53206.jpg

Ribbon Armor

Good find, take shoes and arm ribbons.

Screen_Shot40.png

I use the regular

Wouldn't it be better to move all the outfits to a new separate thread? Then there would be one clean topic for the body, it's requirements and everything and one clean topic for the conversions with all outfits in the opening post. Because this thread starts to become a little bit messy and ppl have to browse all 71 pages to find the outfits.

What do you mean ? ;o

Like confusing when think about it. Have picture and download files, some downloads go straight to page while other require Superman 64 through page after page. Conversion 1-3 require you go though different pages, rest have download links plus link take you to another page. You have spoiler just for download link. :D A lot better go with standard picture and download link. Really don't matter to me since hang around 3dm most time, so use to wasting time jumping page to page. :sleepy:

This is no reason to start a new thread. Instead you can request to rearrange the front page with more simple options. Otherwise the same thing will happen to the new thread.

Screen_Shot40.png

I use the regular

You didn't follow instructions or something you perviously install causing this. Has be one or other, go back step by step try again. If problem continue than something you perviously install. Remember copy and uninstall files when try new body mods because out of curiosity I try TBBP-BBP my character had black shit coming from chest and ctding whenever try lower weight. Just tip for you. Sure somebody with more experience and knowledge than me going help you out. Better safe than sorry, mod conflict do happen. :P

ribbonarmor_unp__by_paji295-d7lm8ym.jpg

53206.jpg

Ribbon Armor

the outfit is converted, now I only need to fix the esp, as I also wanted to use the arm and leg ribbons separately ;_;

post-30698-0-92775900-1402315877_thumb.jpg

This is no reason to start a new thread. Instead you can request to rearrange the front page with more simple options. Otherwise the same thing will happen to the new thread.

Can't remy just give someone else the rights to change the first page of the thread so he/she can take care of the thread? ;p

Ribbon Armor

Original by Alan

Download

Screenshot

post-30698-0-31630100-1402323685_thumb.jpg

lol sorry for the confusing (clusterfuck) of post and photos of my threads OP. i have no problem letting someone take over for me to update and organize the thread better, i know it would be much better with someone who has the time to do what i cant. ;) in fact i mentioned my need for "someone to pass the torch to" before in my posts because of my time constraints and such. If anyone is interested please PM me :D

and big thanks again to "sunwalker", "refat" for your continued work :)

ribbonarmor_unp__by_paji295-d7lm8ym.jpg

53206.jpg

Ribbon Armor

the outfit is converted, now I only need to fix the esp, as I also wanted to use the arm and leg ribbons separately ;_;

Can't remy just give someone else the rights to change the first page of the thread so he/she can take care of the thread? ;p

Ribbon Armor

Original by Alan

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3p0avan7jk1yg7u/TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.rar

Screenshot

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

A-W-E-S-O-M-E-! :o

lol sorry for the confusing (clusterfuck) of post and photos of my threads OP. i have no problem letting someone take over for me to update and organize the thread better, i know it would be much better with someone who has the time to do what i cant. ;) in fact i mentioned my need for "someone to pass the torch to" before in my posts because of my time constraints and such. If anyone is interested please PM me :D

and big thanks again to "sunwalker", "refat" for your continued work :)

Don't take what I say seriously, just person hate posting same boring posts. Little comedy here and there never hurts. :lol: Good luck passing torch to somebody.

After setting up tent toasting marshmallows at 3dmgame for couple months. Finally come across something worth downloading, first four

pictures pretty good. Maybe might find something worth converting here, so going leave this here.  :D http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

Holy cow, the amount of new content is amazing :o

Suloc is also nearly done, the weightpainting just needs a little bit more love.

Edit: It's done ;D

Suloc - by Rox?

Download

Screenshot

thank you again :lol:

suloc_by_paji295-d7l7qck.jpg

but in my game the shoes did not appear after put it in...it just me?

Nice pic. If you don't mind can you take a screenshot of this outfit please: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-6314/page-68?do=findComment&comment=807861

Just want to see how it looks on other people's game  :blush:

Also did you try this fix of dragon queen: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-6314/page-69?do=findComment&comment=808967 Is it working as intended?

@refat

I try warhammer 7BO and DragonArmor_UNPBO

but it look like this in my game :)

warhammer unpbo  missing texture, I will try 7BO normal version later

DragonArmor not appear  body part.

@refat

Try this method for warhammer:

1. Install the main mod from nexus.

2. Install my main conversion (without butt bounce).

3. Then install the meshes with butt bounce.

Everything should be fixed.

I am not sure what's your problem with Dragon Queen armor. Can you post a picture?

Edit: Okay, I think I understand your problem with Dragon Queen. Download and install the 'Dragon Queen UNPBO' from main page again. Then again download and copy/paste my fixed meshed to 'data\meshes\stoneheart\dragon queen' and overwrite. This should fix the problem.

@refat

I am not sure what's your problem with dragon queen armor. Can you post a picture?

thank you @refat

here "Warhammer Sorceress Robes 7BO"

warhammer_sorceress_robes_by_paji295-d7l

and same pose for ribbon :lol:

omake_7_by_paji295-d7lr96x.jpg

but not have pictures for DragonArmor UNPBO ..it just not have any body part like it transparence

my character have only head and arm..just like that :s

@refat

I am not sure what's your problem with dragon queen armor. Can you post a picture?

thank you @refat

here "Warhammer Sorceress Robes 7BO"

warhammer_sorceress_robes_by_paji295-d7l

and same pose for ribbon :lol:

omake_7_by_paji295-d7lr96x.jpg

but not have pictures for DragonArmor UNPBO ..it just not have any body part like it transparence

my character have only head and arm..just like that :s

SWEET  :D 

See my previous post again for the Dragon Queen fix.

Ever fix the squished boobs problem? >.> only thing holding me back from using :P

mine have zipsuit issues boob  can flat =(

I don't understand, please elaborate.

look my boob get crush i dont know who to fix yet

First try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If that didn't fix it what other mods are you using? ECE, racemenu, anything that changes you character.

Been going through the conversion lists and trying out the different armor/clothing but a few of them don't show up in the game. Either they aren't craft-able and you have to buy or find them somewhere else or for some reason my game isn't able to detect them.

Santa Robes, Leather Clothes, Snake Armor, ChaPi Armor Collection, UNP Mashup Compilation" UNPBO BBP V2, Black Dragon Armor, Dungeon Explorer, Edhildils Witch Doctor, Black Jacket, etc. all work.

Rachel Nurse, Neo's Kitten, Piercing Collection, Heavy Metal Armor, Skimpy Imperial Armor, Amiella Outfit, etc. don't show up as craft-able armor.

They all seem to be packaged and set up the same (other than ChaPi) so I'm at a loss as to why certain sets don't show up, other than they aren't craft-able and have to be obtained another way.

Ever fix the squished boobs problem? >.> only thing holding me back from using :P

mine have zipsuit issues boob  can flat =(

I don't understand, please elaborate.

look my boob get crush i dont know who to fix yet

First try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If that didn't fix it what other mods are you using? ECE, racemenu, anything that changes you character.

I think this should be on the first page: "You must install xp32 Skeleton Extended with right options if you are using any of the HDT versions of the body"

Been going through the conversion lists and trying out the different armor/clothing but a few of them don't show up in the game. Either they aren't craft-able and you have to buy or find them somewhere else or for some reason my game isn't able to detect them.

Santa Robes, Leather Clothes, Snake Armor, ChaPi Armor Collection, UNP Mashup Compilation" UNPBO BBP V2, Black Dragon Armor, Dungeon Explorer, Edhildils Witch Doctor, Black Jacket, etc. all work.

Rachel Nurse, Neo's Kitten, Piercing Collection, Heavy Metal Armor, Skimpy Imperial Armor, Amiella Outfit, etc. don't show up as craft-able armor.

They all seem to be packaged and set up the same (other than ChaPi) so I'm at a loss as to why certain sets don't show up, other than they aren't craft-able and have to be obtained another way.

99% of armors here were not made by the author of this thread. They are just conversions from other body to fit UNPBO/7BO. So please request the armor's original authors to make them available for crafting.