hair that moves!

blackmagickota

i hate to be the guy that just complains about useless posts, but the development thread for this very thing is hosted here on this site.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/

That thread can be very confusing to some people tho, the title is a bit vague as well. The animated hair is nice, but so far there is only 1? It would really be awesome if someone could make a wig for it or something so followers / npcs could take advantage of it.

That thread is about adding physics to the hair, breasts, buttocks, clothing, etc  so just characterizing it as about hair is leaving out the greater part of what is being done there.

Once done and stable we can clamor for the physics to be adopted by modders making or porting hairs and clothing and if we are all lucky someone will take on the task of adding the physics to the vanilla armor and hairs as well so the whole game becomes more realistic.

i hate to be the guy that just complains about useless posts, but the development thread for this very thing is hosted here on this site.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/

That thread can be very confusing to some people tho, the title is a bit vague as well. The animated hair is nice, but so far there is only 1? It would really be awesome if someone could make a wig for it or something so followers / npcs could take advantage of it.

Either way, it's not sexlab related, so it doesn't belong here. Needs to go to Skyrim General Discussion

Either way, it's not sexlab related, so it doesn't belong here. Needs to go to Skyrim General Discussion

I don't know, You have this. Where the surface reacts to contact.

39526.gif

You also have Realistic Genitalia for CBBE which, in theory, could have a hdt xml defined to react from contact. Say, from a Schlong from SOS to simulate penetration.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived