A Guts Body, possible for the Future (TS Content Included)

The Winner is Extra Slim Sui-Guts

Warning:

This is another poll :P.

Also as usual please ignore the Video (as it has minor TS content and the set of pictures of the TS version).

If there is a strong dislike for TS content to the point where you cannot continue the Back Button is the preferred method to deal with that.

Hello everyone!

I am sure we all know of the DMRA Guts body, this is a pretty popular body.

I personally always had a strong feeling and love for it though I felt something was missing from it.

Granted I've seen quite a few VERY lovely Guts body, all of which are great and the modders do an AMAZING job making outfits/ converting to it.

For me personal tastes I've always felt as if something is just amiss, I could not pin point it until a few months ago.  Finally I felt I was going to chance it and try it out. I managed to actually make it and have it pretty decent, what this body is is a combination of the Sui Cup and the Guts. This body is VERY light Guts, like basically one can say she only works out her legs and does a few ab workouts from time to time. 

To the Issue (sorry for the long ramble)

I've recently spoken with someone who is been VERY helpful in regards to feedback and has become a great friend to me about this body.

Me and this person are like totally not on the same page on this body so what I've done is added 3 versions of it.  Since me and my friend cannot make up our minds on which one I will be adding to Totoko City (to have about 300++ outfits made for it) I'd figure I'd ask you guys, as this mod is going to be one which I'd love the Lovers Labers to play :). The Skinniest Version is the one I liked the most, though it is a bit exaggerated (and probably for an acquired taste). The "Normal" one is my friends pic, the Kind of Slim is my version of a compromise.

Here are some pictures.

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-17-50.jpg Extra Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-19-27.jpg Kind of Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-20-91.jpg Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-38-53.jpg Extra Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-42-88.jpg Kind of Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-31-45-00.jpg Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-32-30-14.jpg Extra Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-32-32-74.jpg Kind of Slim

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-32-34-72.jpg Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-56-43-30.jpg Butt at a Glance (Smallest Waist used for those who care ;))

A little FYI, some will say it looks alot like a DMRA-Guts and in a sense it is, except that the hips are wider and she actually has a plump ass (the ass of the Sui Cup) this body is pretty much as Suicup is to DMRA (Wider more hippier version of pretty much the same thing). This body is really meant for those who liked the guts but wanted more ass.

For the Video it is only Transsexual but should be bearable for those who are not into it. This is to show the jiggles of the buttocks!

Here are some more pictures

Transsexual

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-55-01-44.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+22-55-42-24.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-07-18-08.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-08-12-32.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-08-51-80.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-11-54-34.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-12-17-46.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-12-51-82.jpg

Female

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-16-21-73.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-16-46-82.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-17-38-49.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-17-49-71.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-27-00-72.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-26-29-41.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-10+23-26-12-66.jpg

Please do let me know your opinions and why or why not you voted for one over the other.

Also please do not let the outfitted screenshots convince you to make a choice, nor me of my friends personal opinion but rather more of which one you'd  like to see lots of clothing for.

I only have room (and time) for one. As so far I have 4 bodies to be modded for already planned.

Thanks again for your feedback,

-HappySparkles <3

PS: Sorry for lazy job with Captions and not putting name on picture.

Just look right and it says body type in Bold letters X_X.

---Due to the Spamability of this particular poll and the polls on public forums I've decided to host the poll on my blog(s). Do bare in mind that the poll on both sites lead to the same poll also please read the posts before voting. I will NOT be counting the votes from here but will also count the comments here, this is in attempt to provide a fair poll--

Please note: Sorry for the inconvenience but please vote again using the provided links

Female Blog:

http://happyspakles.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-poll-for-sui-guts-body-type.html

Transsexual Blog:

http://happyspaklessm.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-poll-for-sui-guts-body-type.html

thank you

Happysparkles--

I voted for kinda slim as it is the compromise between normal - which doesn't stand out enough - and extra with its extremely exaggerated (to me at least) 'Barbie doll' waistline. Legs and butt are truly the high points of this body, they even completely distract me from the boobs.

The first GUTS body I will enjoy using.

Extra slim, because of the reason in the poll and the dimensions make the body more unique. 

Thanks for your feedback, I agree.

I feel the body is different then the usual and while it has a very specific taste it really shows how lovely her gutsy curves are ;).

Can't believe how selfish you've become, where is your decency? :P

Don't whack me bro.......

Still haven't voted.

I know, I am becoming mean and voting for my own things and making my own choice :P.

I am bad, *Cancels votes and makes the slim the winner ;p* jking xD.

Bro? uhm where?

*Whacks you 2 more times for that*

Vote!

You must voice your opinion :P. But I see what your doing, trying to be that tie breaker? xD. Sad news is I did not schedule an ETA for the polls to close :P. Personally though I wanted to do that but then that would kind of be biased if I voted in the end, so I voted first right away out of fairness. Though I guess me even voting is quite biased, now aint it? :-/

I voted for kinda slim as it is the compromise between normal - which doesn't stand out enough - and extra with its extremely exaggerated (to me at least) 'Barbie doll' waistline. Legs and butt are truly the high points of this body, they even completely distract me from the boobs.

The first GUTS body I will enjoy using.

Wow, this is also good feed back. TBH I kind of started liking the kind of slim as it represents the perfect combination of not too thick but not too slim. It is a wonderful compromise.  It reminds me, like my other poll if 2 are neck and neck I will make a hybrid of sorts like I did with the A-Cup body. This is another reason I love this body too, I love the big boobs but I cannot help but start at the buttocks and the legs. The body is nice and has an ass (which I personally feel is missing from many of the popular bodies :().

Also for sure when there is more on it I will be sharing you some early previews since you take such lovely Screenshots. And I am sure you have a couple of lovely ladies waiting to try some new stuff on :).

Extra slim is amazing. It's obvious that only one option can win so perhaps could you release all variations?

btw. how did you make lighting so nice? It looks terrible in my Oblivion.

Wow thanks for this, this is nice to here. I may release them I will see, I would not mind so everyone can have them to their disposal.

If anything I will release a Sui-Guts package and allow the user to choose, but only the body that wins will be modded for, (and the extra slim for private use :rolleyes:.

But also keep in mind this will most likely be 1k outfits for the winner, and that will be released (quite some time from now) this will be with Totoko City which I will provide direct links to when I release this lovely set publicly :).

Also any particular picture your referring to? 

If it is all of them then this might help.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18305

and

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30054/?

I also use this for SPECIAL screenshots *(like the one with the black dress).

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/26291//?

Hope this helps a bit :).

-HappySparkles ^_^.

Yes you are bad for picking the right way of doing things when you should be whacking everyone on the head and forcing them to pick your option, too bad though this cheap trickery won't work on me. I'm on to you..... :P

Whack away! My skull is made of fluff your whacks have no effect on me!!!! :P

I will once I make up my mind. No not really, I am merely human and I take a lot of things into consideration before I make my choice (can't help it) and even if I do make my choice it isn't 100% if you notice on our city forum every post I have made has been edited at least once. That is because I just can't make up my mind and when I do it's often at the very last second. You can say it's even obsessive of me, I also have quite a few things to do on top of that list is retyping a huge PM I just lost :( so this will need to take a backseat for now. Don't really know about that I mean people who run for office vote but it is also obvious who that person is going to vote for.

Ditto, I should try to reply tomorrow or Sunday. I have been seeing your postings and I thank you for keeping things going in the mist of my haptic schedule. Btw I made the 2nd confirmed companion for the mod. I did not get to test her much though. More on that later though.

Really thank you for holding the fort for me.

I am hoping things settle down before December but at this current rate I will be out and about 7 days a week until then ( though it is for good later on). So I have been really bad at responses because of this :(. Anyway I will halt right here before I ramble xD. Nothing worst then a half sleep ramble.

Great news to hear nice to see that things are getting a roll on, can't wait to see the new comp :D. We still have a lot of resource work to do city block right now is off and on (until I get the reply out) Still working on that reply that was lost, slow I know :(

If I didn't then you would chase me out with that club, oh great leader :P

This is what teamee's are for and what pals are for we don't sit around while one person does all the work, what kind of of teamee would I be if I did that? Real life throwing us off again. It's sad that you are stuck on the 7 day shift, but at the same time there is always that someone else that ends up being more important than hobbies and that web pal that you barely know who is located far away and never met.

To sum it up: It's no problem reply whenever you feel like doing so, it can wait.

I'm gonna have to go with the normal one.

The extra slim in all honesty just makes me cringe.  Its like, "Ahhhhh that doesn't look real, where are her ribs?!"  (I'm awake its a video game  :P)

I could use the kind of slim just fine probably, but I like my chicks a little thicker, so normal.

Biggest selling point on this for me is the hips.  I love me some women who have hips.

Great news to hear nice to see that things are getting a roll on, can't wait to see the new comp :D. We still have a lot of resource work to do city block right now is off and on (until I get the reply out) Still working on that reply that was lost, slow I know :(

If I didn't then you would chase me out with that club, oh great leader :P

This is what teamee's are for and what pals are for we don't sit around while one person does all the work, what kind of of teamee would I be if I did that? Real life throwing us off again. It's sad that you are stuck on the 7 day shift, but at the same time there is always that someone else that ends up being more important than hobbies and that web pal that you barely know who is located far away and never met.

To sum it up: It's no problem reply whenever you feel like doing so, it can wait.

Thanks Skillz,

She is on my blog :).

Though testing her she is not doing what I expected :(.

I may have to figure a way to make her from scratch so she can heel instead of be super DD :(.

Possibly,

Yep, this is true. But I still will make some time, especially since I am like totally in love with the Thin Waist Guts body, so I've been ,making conversions of my older works for it by default lol.

What race did you use in the pics?

Well , this is a custom race using different resources from many others.

Maybe I will release it publicly one day.  But atm it is not playable as it is built with 1 endurance, so she really test's your patience :).

I'm gonna have to go with the normal one.

The extra slim in all honesty just makes me cringe.  Its like, "Ahhhhh that doesn't look real, where are her ribs?!"  (I'm awake its a video game  :P)

I could use the kind of slim just fine probably, but I like my chicks a little thicker, so normal.

Biggest selling point on this for me is the hips.  I love me some women who have hips.

Thanks, for your input.

This is 100% an acquired taste for sure.  But remember, real and lore are far from my plan. Though atm it is looking like (just from votes) normal is leading :(

But as time goes on I will tally votes vs responses. As mentioend before anyone can make 10 accounts to vote but it takes effort to respond. Responses adds a lot of votes with my polls. To be responses shows enthusiasm to see the body in your game and it also adds to the idea of convincing me to do work for it as well.

I understand, I am debating over slim too, as it is a balance of community vs me. Personally I love Extra Slim, but slim may be a good compromise. This again goes in regards to me wanting to make the mod something I love and the community will love even more :(. Compromises Compromises X_x.

Also I appreciate your input as it adds more points to Normal.

Wow as a fan of GUTS, I must say they all look really good! I guess I like the Extra Slim, because it's more extreme and accents the hips more.

Now I have to convert all my stuff to this new body? Long road ahead for me lol :)

Thanks Kosu. This is how I feel as well, as I stressed I LOVE extra slim because it really shows off them sexy curves.

(Personally whats the point of having curves to hide them right?) *Takes a jab at Normal* :P

Oh yes I would love it to come to this body.

On that note This is a Mini Announcement:

I will release ALL 3 Bodies when I decide on the winner, the winner of this Vote will receive PUBLIC mods for Totoko City (the 1000+ clothing made for that mod).

The Slim is also going to be converted as a personal mod for me, though I will share with those who are fans of it and ask for it (presuming it will not win). Though the "Skinny" patch will come later because I will have to separate my personal folder from the public.  Also with Permissions, (mostly pertaining to Kosukosu) YES this body is 100% free service, you can mod it, modify it etc. Just please give Speedbuster Credit (and the Original Guts whom I have to figure out is by release) also, as per Speedbusters rule of not doing them in other games), also me the credit for the creation. Just the base IS speedbusters work, just heavily modified to fit guts and the guts gets credit as I would not have thought of it unless I saw the body.

In short indeed you can mod for, and convert for this body. TBH I'd love to download them and see others on it. Heck I'd love some support for this body :). (All 3 of them xD)

In closing here are some more Pictures for a WIP (not the location but the character stuffs).

*These are on the Guts Extra Slim of course* {Uses Bribing Tactic}

Oblivion+2013-09-18+19-36-45-73.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-18+19-37-18-50.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-18+19-38-26-40.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-18+19-39-22-94.jpg

Oblivion+2013-09-18+19-40-38-25.jpg

-Happysparkles

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not the biggest fan of the guts style and wider thighs but in the rite angle or poses the slim variations look stunning, I voted normal though as well sorry heh

Hi ya Biikaru,

Firstly, thank you for your vote.

Now because I am considering vote numbers but also vote comments (TBH Vote Comments mean way more to me) I really want to make sure that everything is consistent. In doing this it would help to give me an understanding on why you voted for the one you have chosen. So far I see you have feedback, but the feedback is only providing me insight on the Extra Slim one which is fine, but if you do not mind I'd also like to hear what attracted you to the Normal Version.  It helps alot :).

I thought we already have the normal version? It's called DMRA GUTS? I don't recall seeing anything with a tiny waist like your model here - that's why it's the best, because it's unique!

Not quite, but close. While I do almost agree, it is not 100% the case as this one has a wider waist naturally (the Normal uses the Exact Width of the Sui Cup as it is comparable and this one (the slim version (not extra but the kind of) is more close fitting to the DMRA Guts Version. But the major difference is the Ass size and the muscle tone is not as extreme. I also feel how you feel with regards to unique. But besides this please note the announcement.

This goes to everyone.

Announcement: it was bought to my attention that one of the three options were spammed, more then one occasion too. So because of this I have decided to not count any votes on all 3, the vote is now being hosted on my blog.

For Female

http://happyspakles.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-poll-for-sui-guts-body-type.html

For TS

http://happyspaklessm.blogspot.com/2013/09/official-poll-for-sui-guts-body-type.html

This is because someone has used more then one account to vote and this happened more then one time. So because of this I cannot count this vote as fair so please use the provided links to vote. Sorry if i is a bit of a pain to vote again, but I really want this vote to be as fair as possible. As mentioend on my blog (to summarize) Feedback after you vote is VERY important and it will count as 2-3 points depending on how much is said. 

So please use that.

I will have screenshots posted to reflect the results from time to time.

Thanks again everyone,

Happysparkles :D

Note: The original posting has been edited to reflect this information as well.

I'm hoping Extra Slim wins, your work here has really reinvigorated my interest in Oblivion.

I'm also happy to see that there was a new poll made, (so there's a second chance for Extra slim again, woo!)

I voted for Extra Slim on your blog, and also left some feedback about why I chose it there, I'd also like to leave that here as well. 

So when I look at Extra Slim, Kind of Slim, and Normal I kind of think of Kind of Slim being a bit too lukewarm of an option. The waist gains a larger width over Extra Slim, but it loses the definition that Extra Slim has where the curves-to-ass are really brought out due to the thin waist.  It feels likes Kind of Slim compromises a bit too much, and instead really resembles the Normal look which looks kind of boring compared to Extra Slim. It's like when I look at Kind of Slim and Normal, I'm thinking of Light GUTS, DMRA GUTS, or the other GUTS variations out there, but when I look at Extra Slim, I see a figure that has the most shape to it out the bunch.

The exaggerated proportions is what really makes me love Extra Slim at first slight, the thin waist not only give more oomph to the ass, thighs, and legs, but it also brings out those melons as well. That is what makes it so great for me, and I can only think this figure would look the best out of the bunch in outfits, (bikinis, thongs, dresses, heels, one piece, lace, etc.) The form could show itself just as well in clothing as in being bare.

Extra Slim really reminds me of work from fukdolls/3dlatinazz, who makes really great 3d renders of gorgeous and curvaceous women. Here are some examples below:

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691an6.jp

catia_soccer_mom_by_fukdolls-d69guj0.jpg

andrea__brazilian_funk_babe_by_fukdolls-

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691am2.jp

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691anc.jp

So yep, basically in my opinion Extra Slim brings no compromise and comes out on top of the bunch. I'm hoping it also comes out on top at the end of voting.

Once again, thanks for taking our feedback and hosting these polls for us to vote in, I hope this was useful for you.

I'm hoping Extra Slim wins, your work here has really reinvigorated my interest in Oblivion.

I'm also happy to see that there was a new poll made, (so there's a second chance for Extra slim again, woo!)

I voted for Extra Slim on your blog, and also left some feedback about why I chose it there, I'd also like to leave that here as well. 

So when I look at Extra Slim, Kind of Slim, and Normal I kind of think of Kind of Slim being a bit too lukewarm of an option. The waist gains a larger width over Extra Slim, but it loses the definition that Extra Slim has where the curves-to-ass are really brought out due to the thin waist.  It feels likes Kind of Slim compromises a bit too much, and instead really resembles the Normal look which looks kind of boring compared to Extra Slim. It's like when I look at Kind of Slim and Normal, I'm thinking of Light GUTS, DMRA GUTS, or the other GUTS variations out there, but when I look at Extra Slim, I see a figure that has the most shape to it out the bunch.

The exaggerated proportions is what really makes me love Extra Slim at first slight, the thin waist not only give more oomph to the ass, thighs, and legs, but it also brings out those melons as well. That is what makes it so great for me, and I can only think this figure would look the best out of the bunch in outfits, (bikinis, thongs, dresses, heels, one piece, lace, etc.) The form could show itself just as well in clothing as in being bare.

Extra Slim really reminds me of work from fukdolls/3dlatinazz, who makes really great 3d renders of gorgeous and curvaceous women. Here are some examples below:

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691an6.jp

catia_soccer_mom_by_fukdolls-d69guj0.jpg

andrea__brazilian_funk_babe_by_fukdolls-

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691am2.jp

catia_casual_look_by_fukdolls-d691anc.jp

So yep, basically in my opinion Extra Slim brings no compromise and comes out on top of the bunch. I'm hoping it also comes out on top at the end of voting.

Once again, thanks for taking our feedback and hosting these polls for us to vote in, I hope this was useful for you.

Firstly Thank you very much for this.

I feel if your not a lore only lover you will love what I am working on. ( A friend of mine called it Lore Whore but I feel that is strong winded xD)

We are working on a nice mod that will add quite a bit and we do hope to steal some Skyrim players back xD.

Haha, well the 2nd poll is for the spamming that happened on the first. I dislike when people vote on multiple accounts to swing a vote in their favor. I have 2 accounts as well but never vote more then once no matter how much want it to be my way.

Sure I am happy to have it here, here is public there is not though (Below) I will post current points in response.

I will also say thank you for following the instructions 100% to the que, this is how things are won. I like to see people put effort to get what they want and for me this shows a much more keen interest in what is wanted.  This is ALWAYS appreciated.

When the Votes are done (sorry I have not decided the date), but the winner will have those who showed their passion (speaking up) about the body they liked will get either early access to 2-5 outfits from Totoko City (sorry not armor yet :P) or a one time release outfit that will NOT be in Totoko City but rather just a special. This is ONLY for those who post their opinion and has the one they've posted about win.

Also note to everyone I will NOT vote this time, I want to community to have full control on the final outcome.

This is good feedback on the Slim, the Slim is a bit of a compromise if anything. I am really hoping for either, but I am mostly posting on the ends (The Extra Slim and Normal to get the point across as the Slim just there are a compromise and will be used in 2 situations, 1 it wins via votes/feedback or 2 there is an EXACT tie in Extra Slim and Normal. Also good points made there, well considered.

I must say that is very sexy, I may need to look up more on these :D.

I do find the pics very cute ^_^.

Again Thanks for your feedback :).

Also in the interest of Fairness I feel I did not post enough of the "Normal"

So for those who are kind of just reading before making a decision I will post some pics (Also posted on my blog).

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-29-53-31.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-31-36-16.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-33-06-13.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-34-05-84.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-34-41-67.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-35-46-52.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-09-30+12-35-54-91.jpg

Normal

Oblivion+2013-10-01+00-55-48-33.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-01+00-56-13-06.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+00-56-30-90.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+00-56-41-66.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+01-00-40-14.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+01-03-22-40.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+01-04-07-21.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+01-04-41-26.jpgOblivion+2013-10-01+01-04-50-15.jpg

Enjoy, and Keep the votes (ON MY BLOG) coming as well as the Feedback.

No feedback I cannot be Convinced as to why a body is wanted ;).

-HappySparkles

PS: More pictures are available upon request ^_^.

Hey guys quick post in scores.

So far we have 8 official votes and a few responses.

But overall the current leader is the compromise.

Here's how it looks thus far.

"Extra Slim, because it is not as common and it has a unique sexy feel to it.

37.5% 3

Kind of Slim because it is very sexy but it has a nice touch of hip and thigh but not over kill in anyway.

50.0% 4

Normal, because it still has the sexy elements of the others and only makes sense to have a waist with a nice ass.

12.5% 1"

More updates to come later, keep voting (in my blog) and speaking out :).

-HappySparkles.

Hey guys I just wanted to give a small update.

So far 20 people have voted and atm it is a VERY close race between Extra Slim and Normal (not much feedback of course).

If you have not voted do not forget to do so on MY BLOG!

10413+vote.jpg

ATM these are the results as of right now.

Do not forget feed back = more points.

Also Since I always like a close race (small note that the compromise I've decided will ONLY win if it wins since it has enough of it's own votes to hold it's standing).

But via current works I am only doing for top and bottom.

Here is a photo shoot of a couple more outfits (one is a more updated version of the one in my other post).

This is on the Normal since it is behind (by just a vote though more when it comes to feedback).

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-28-53-57.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-30-14-64.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-30-32-08.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-31-19-76.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-32-01-78.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-32-40-49.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-37-25-61.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-38-06-32.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-38-30-26.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-39-12-75.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-40-23-47.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-04+09-44-12-82.jpg

Please Remember I am NOT counting votes on this topic, just feedback; if you voted here and want your vote to count please do not forget to vote on my blog it takes just 2 seconds :).

-HappySparkles ^_^

I understand the anticipation and I did note this indeed :).

The mod is to be released when the poll is complete.  (Hoping for next week but not sure, real life lately has been a little stressful so I really want to release it when the mood is good)

I can always release it bare with nothing at all, but I prefer to give the one who gets the highest votes (and those who shared why the voted) the opportunity to have a couple of outfits with it upon release. Outfits that will either be coming out with Totoko City or never to be released at all. Keep in mind the outfits that come with the "Winners Package" will be ONLY for those who spoke and voted like yourself. It will also be my last public mod for a very very long time (Besides maybe some screens on my blog or forum of WIP and outfits ;)) as I will be working on completing this VERY huge project (Totoko City). This project is slated to have over a thousand outfits for only the official winner of the vote (The one on my blog please) and the other four bodies I work with being (SuiCup, FCPA, BTRA and 1 other body). 

I appreciate this and I really ask for understanding.

Thank you,

-HappySparkles :)