A Guts Body, possible for the Future (TS Content Included)

Hey guys just a small update,

The poll is Officially slated to close on Sunday at 12 Midnight (Pacific) , so basically if you have not voted please do so.

Also atm the choices that are currently ahead with this poll are the Extra Slim and Normal.

Poll.jpg

Now I've noticed from numbers most if not ALL Extra Slim voters have voted but only 1/3 of the Normal have voted.

I also noticed that the ones who voted Normal are not vocal at all, throughout the entire time (without an official count) I've only seen maybe 2 (and this is a generous approximation) as to why you like the Normal version, almost same can be side for the Kind of Slim, but at least there is feedback on that end.  I cannot stress it enough anyone, (even those who are not interested) can simply click an option but to explain it is important, because it shows me why you like the said choice.  From what I see (even from the LoversLab poll) normal do not seem to have much an impression but just wanting it win, but extra slim and kind of slim are pouring their hearts out to me as to why they want that to win.

Just keep in mind if you voted ( to those who did not yet) Sunday is your last chance and from there I will be working on the official release in my spare time. 

Please also note I am back to working 7 days a week so like literally spare time is something I have to steal until December unless I am given good fortune of finding another Job, so please be patient with the release of the body let alone any of my work, I want it to be public as much as the next person, but I do not like to just toss a release and say "here is the body/mod enjoy" I like to provide more thought into it and I am not what I would call the best writer, it really takes me 4 hours or more to release mods since I try to keep my work connected (here and my blog mostly, but also forum and nexus { though I may stop posting on Nexus soon enough, after a few test releases}).  This is so others can use my work and see if they like it. This is also an effort to avoid others posting my work, as I am hugely against people posting my work on my behalf without proper credits nor permission from me (had an issue with this before)...

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to shed some light in regards to the matter(s) because I just do not have time to respond to the 10+ unanswered messages about the release of this body, particularly the extra slim.  I do want you all to know that I appreciate the comments, support and eagerness to get your hands on it. Because of this to all Vocal members who Support the official release when it is out will be treated to a package (be it if you win or not). Though I do ask 4 things when it comes to the official release supporter package.

1) that it is not shared no matter who asks

2) that it is not redistributed anywhere

3) You give me time to figure out what will go in it and to package it. One thing I will say is there will be a ONE TIME mod in that which will only be available there (and as an unwearable equipment that will be close but fairly different on release of Totoko City (which will be a LONG time from now).

Basically do not expect the PM as soon as you like the post etc. 

4) Showing pictures of any of my work is 100% free and even encouraged as it is a way of showing love :).

OK this officially ends the long winded post.

HappySparkles :D.

Vote Here the vote is on the top of the posting :).

sorry I've been busy lately & not having much time online.

I did vote (Normal Type) at your blog but again I must stress i'm not the hugest fan of the GUTS type. However I know there is people that love the GUTS models like crazy.  Personally I just don't like the larger thighs but of course the more i look at it the more it grows on me.

Again i voted normal though because it seems more fitting around the stomach area.  but everyone has their own flavor of choice & there is a lot of people out there.  This package thing is looking interesting, hope your getting more response.

Your suicup will always be my favorite of your models though  :)

BTW i love that short dress with frill around the chest(HAWT!), don't worry your underwear sets still keep me drooling lol

keep doing more outfits with frill & lace  :heart:

sorry I've been busy lately & not having much time online.

I did vote (Normal Type) at your blog but again I must stress i'm not the hugest fan of the GUTS type. However I know there is people that love the GUTS models like crazy.  Personally I just don't like the larger thighs but of course the more i look at it the more it grows on me.

Again i voted normal though because it seems more fitting around the stomach area.  but everyone has their own flavor of choice & there is a lot of people out there.  This package thing is looking interesting, hope your getting more response.

Your suicup will always be my favorite of your models though  :)

BTW i love that short dress with frill around the chest(HAWT!), don't worry your underwear sets still keep me drooling lol

keep doing more outfits with frill & lace  :heart:

It is OK I am happy you voted none the less and have been super supportive of my work. I so cannot wait to release it, especially the "Special", just wait till you see what's brewing in the Sparkle Furnace. I am actually strangely excited but every time I do work like that one I feel I should make less items and focus on keeping the mesh quality but I will PM you to show you it. But yeah I feel like if all my mods are made like this I feel it will get more people talking. 

I am getting a decent response, it is funny though the Normal voters (as eluded to a few times) they seem to make the vote, and they do not say why. I understand wanting something but for me (a good example) when I petitioned on Mortal Kombat having a PC port, I used the thing to tell them why. I feel it is a good way to show someone is actually interested and takes the time to post why. Unless the people who like Normal are more vocal I do not see normal having a chance unless it post's 3x more votes then Extra Slim and Kind of Slim.  Though luckily for all voters because I appreciate the votes and the effort I will package all 3 and both Female and TS versions. But I will only do the 1k clothing for the winner. The winners package will include some clothing not enough to hold those who have a major craving over, but I will probably open a thread for conversions to both this and the FCPA body. But none the less my custom made clothing in the future will only go for winner.

Luckily for you I am a fan of Fullback panties, frills and lace :P.

I am also soon to try to practice my own texture making 100% via photoshop but will be a work in progress.

Thanks again for always being supportive my friend :).

Check your inbox in a few for the Picture of the WIP.

I voted on extra slim as I think it accentuates the features quite nicely. :P

Thank you, I love them all, funny because I am happy with all 3 since I always love balance ( the kind of slim) but then I love the extra hips that the extra slim gives, then the normal I've done some clothing on that too (as shown above) and it does look good in the right outfits and even provides more yumminess to it more then even the ES. So I am torn, but I will always push for the underdog, if noticed during the duration. ATM I am cheering on the Normal since I feel it can still win if people just provide their opinion here or on the vote thing) TBH here is just if you want the "Special Special" package to be given after the official release and support of course.

-HappySparkles :D

PS: Only a few hours to get your votes and opinions in, in less then 8 hours.

Current Standings:  (Keep in mind number means nothing, at the end of voting I will calculate votes + feedback then post the winner)

Extra Slimt.gif37.8%
Kind of Slim 26.7%
Normal 35.6% 16

OK guys we have a winner. (small note I took out the voting for this site since it is not counted).

After calculations of the numbers I will say that the race was close in many ways. When it came to quantity in a fair vote Normal was very close to par with the best.

When it came to votes to comment content kind of slim was a high contender because I will be honest the posters made VERY good points.

But in the end with quantity votes alone Extra Slim is the clear winner,  it had the highest vote amount and the most feedback.

Because of this it will be released with Totoko City with 1k + custom clothing.

But the other types will be released and available for download. I am going to try to release it with in the next day, but we will see how my health holds out.

But here are the scores after all calculations

Extra Slim 32

Kind of slim 18

Normal 22

To everyone, Thank you all so much for voting, I really appreciate all the feedback and the votes, this is so helpful in forwarding where I take my mods in the future.

-HappySparkles :)

And I'm all out as well :(.

Love your work always. Shame more people don't take notice of your steller work.

Thanks, my Friend :).

I am far from perfect but I came long way from the time I could not even make a shirt :).

http://happyspakles.blogspot.com/2012/10/gave-in-but-kept-going.html

Funny thing is when I see other modders who do great works from scratch this motivates me more and more to get better myself.

Like the armor I showed you in PM :D. That may be one of my best works to date. But we will see, I will keep at it, just hope my hard work pays off.

I am working on another outfit for the Guts Package :D.  Though I may scrap it since I was not exactly found of the way it came out X_X ( The outfit not the package of course @_@).

• 2 months later...

For those who are not aware,

The Sui-Guts Body has been officially released.  (It was released on Christmas Day, probably not the Idea day to release a mod but it was the only one that I've had free time ;)).

Just an FYI, it includes all three,  the bonus stuff is ONLY in Extra Slim as that is the winner on my blogs official poll.

Please check the links :)

Here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24426-sui-guts-body-replacer/

Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44709/?

Please let me know if you like it and best of all Enjoy!

-HappySparkles :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey there Soljer13,

Sorry for the super late reply. forgot how awesome lovers lab was. I have managed to find the hairy body I've previously shared from checking my attachments. Just a small note - this one is the clean one. There are no Tattoos or anything. Just hairy arm and vaginal area. I hope this helps :).

HappySparkles.