[German] Translation for some LoversLab Mods

LORDofDOOM

I was inclined to move this into the download section when this thread appeared earlier. I'd be all for a central solution. Mods and translations get easily lost in this section and not many people would be able to benefit from them. 

If you want to, you can go ahead and make a download page from it and I'll close/move this thread. Unfortunately we don't have shared ownership for mod pages (yet), so you'd have to agree with each other as to who would maintain the OP. Centralized threads, where people can get all their translations are definitely more easy to find and maintain. Another good solution would be to give the translations to the mod authors, so they could be accessed directly via the mod's download page.

The latter is what i prefer, as it's even easier to find.
if an mod author doesn't add it to the mods dl page, there's nothing that can be done about it.

if he adds it and informs the translator, the attachement can be deleted, keeping the server free from spam, in the form of obsolete files.

I agree, but as you said, that's not always possible. A centralized thread could also give you the opportunity to write in german. I know there are some who have trouble with keeping up on all the details and it's easier for a lot of people, if they can ask questions in their native language. This wouldn't be possible on the mod author's thread, unless they happen to speak the language by chance.

That is a great offer, Bruce. I also think a centralised solution would be great. And there should be no problem, if one of us takes over the resposibility to mantain the download thread. Also thumbs up for offering to open up the chance to have thread where ppl can write in their native language.

Speaking german... bah! :P Engrish is the way to go ... and looking at what the german language turned into, it's obviously the new german as well.

People that visit the download page for german translations, will know who to write a pm to, to be able to talk in german.

And if this isn't obvious enough, the translators can be mentioned in the op, in form of a link to thier profile.

Well, w/e is going to happen, as long as i don't get warning points for attaching my translations to the mods thread, i'll continue doing it, so the mod author knows about available translations, w/o having to check centralized threads for every available language or masses of pm's. What a mod author will follow, is the thread of his mod. Safe side for me and overall less spam.

My opinion, ofc. i'll stick to whatever will be decided, mixed with my way of doing things.

I don't see the appeal in writing pm's to people. If there is a thread, more people are inclined to answer and the burden doesn't fall on a select few. Having the translations buried in giant threads and not somewhere more accessable makes them harder to find. As a compromise, I wouldn't have a problem if you'd do both, in the original mod thread, as well as in a centralized thread. Whatever works for you best.

And the correct term would be "Denglisch", btw... ;) 

Yeah Denglish. Don't get me started. German is such a wonderful language and nowadays manager, politicans and ppl who think they are cool when they use English terms are idiots, imho. Nothing against Globalization but a culture should at least stick to their native language or they give up too much. I know it is inevitable to use terms from other sources (I work in an IT-enviromnent) but sometimes enough is enough when you try to englishzise every simple catchphrase.

Ok, enuff ranting :D

Hence why i prefer the "word" engrish.
An evolution in language is fine and inevitable, but a forced one by the industry (english uses less letter = cheaper [packages, commercials aso], less different prints needed)?

it's amazing that only a "selected" few know the german word for flatrate. And there is only 1 correct translation. Simply amazing.

Even more amazing, how many german people use the word "Handy", when talking to someone who's native language is english. Handy is pure german and used nowhere else. Doesn't make much sense anyway. Where this one evolved from, is rather easy to see... as well as how stupid this is. So i stick with cellphone and the direct german translation.

'Nuff off-topic.
Waiting for where this is going, before i upload more translations (if i'm not getting bored again, that is).

i updated and uploaded the german translation of SexLab Submit and dkatryl added it to the mods download page (attachement deleted, due to this).

i changed the translation of this mod, so it now uses formal dialogue all over the place. Saves you two some time ... i hope.

MCM was not updated, as it was not needed, so my last translation of the MCM menu is still valid. Can be downloaded from the OPs attachements.

Uploaded a german translation for "The Paarthurnax Dilemma" as well. it's for the new version 1.2.5.

Link in the comment section of the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, but as you said, that's not always possible. A centralized thread could also give you the opportunity to write in german. I know there are some who have trouble with keeping up on all the details and it's easier for a lot of people, if they can ask questions in their native language. This wouldn't be possible on the mod author's thread, unless they happen to speak the language by chance.

very good, there are many people that do not speak english word that must fight through a translation program.

since it would be much easier for German users, and to find something to use them.

german \ deutsch !

sehr gut , es gibt sehr viele menschen die kein wort englisch sprechen , die sich mit einem übersetzungs programm durchkämpfen müssen .

da wäre es für deutsche nutzer bedeutend einfacher , etwas zu finden und auch zu nutzen .

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

wieso wird hier nicht Deutsch geredet, wenn es sich hier um deutsche Übersetzungen handelt?

Verstehe ich irgendwie nicht.

ich muß dir zustimmen , ich komme mich verarscht vor ! deutsche übersetzungen aber alles hier ist englisch ,

also wiederum nutzlos für mich , scheiße !

Jetzt gibts schon 2 deutsche Foren hier in LL. Na gut, dann stelle ich auch hier meine Übersetzung (BETA, genau wie das Programm selbst :)  ) von APROPOS rein. Einfach dem db-Ordner in Data/Apropos austauschen.

Auch hier gilt....Vor dem Start Refresh im MCM drücken.

db.7z

• 4 weeks later...

Noch ein Versuch einer Übersetzung :)

Diesmal habe ich mir SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27 in der neuesten Version 13.5 ausgesucht.

Gleich eine Vorwarnung: Ich habe es nicht vollständig durchgespielt und darum einige Übersetzungen nicht richtig anpassen können. Sehr oft ergibt sich ja erst der richtige Sinn des Textes aus dem Kontext. Und der hat mir eben einige male gefehlt.Wenn es offensichtlich war, habe ich ca. 2x ein ? gesetzt. Ich bitte jetzt darum mir Fehler in der Übersetzung mitzuteilen, sei es hier auf dieser Seite oder auch als PM.

Wie dem auch sei, es ist ja alles kein Drama. Es ist nur im Data Ordner eine esp auszutauschen, das war es schon.

Hier ist sie

SSv2.7z

Archived