was getting a ctd with ya labia body m8..if ya know about it and have mentioned it I apologise for missing details. The body nifs are missing the hdtCBBE.xml that they are pointing at in extra string data...replaced it with one of my own for now :) .replaced the missing xml I mean...not the body :P

Fixed the broken High Heels effect on the Lady Elegance set too...can let you have modified esp if ya want it, but now ofc it requires HDT heels esm as master. :)

Ok My friend you asked a very good question, I decided to go check out my "hdtCBBE.xml" file & I noticed I didn't have one... SO here is my question, do you know where I can find the latest version of that file? & if not could you provide me with a copy, I have looked for it & I found a link to download it but the darn link is dead.

as for the CTD,  I haven't experienced any CTD's caused by the Body mod & no one here hasn't said otherwise till now soo I am not sure what's going on there.

what do you mean the High heels Effect is broken? could you elaborate for me?

OK I found my "hdtCBBE.xml" file it was relocated for some reason....hhhmmm,

I have loaded it up in my download section in case anyone needs it.

hdtCBBE.xml:    <------has Been Added 

it's located at the very top of my downloads

I just re-named my default bbp xml..and droped it in folder...It doesn't cause an instant CTD but because HDTPE cant find the xml it spams the HDTPE log and causes lag , dropping frame rates to a crawl and then CTD, only reason I found it was cus it suddenly started happening about an hour into a new save , it was fine to begin with, but soon as I got to whiterun with HDT boobs all over, it crashed :)

The HDT high Heels don't work with the Lady Elegance set. I checked in CK and it has no HDT high heel esm master or pap scripts applied to them...so I added script and made spell to give correct elevation. :) was Prolly like that in original tbh ..done it loads of time to fix boots in various outfits..did with one of lush pieces for eg. cus they didn't have the effect applied either..and without the effect..the heels just sink into floor :)

have attatched esp with fix ..now ofc needs HDT high heels ESM or u will CTD and need to load a save before the original was installed or it don't work for some reason. No idea why.

Lady Elegance.esp

well all my high heels do not have the script in the CK, in fact you don't even need it, all you need is the High heels system installed (which is required any ways) & MCM. with the MCM you can go in & customize the height yourself, granted it would probably be more beneficial to be able to just put the shoes on & have it automatically adjust the proper height.

But thanks for making a fix for this. I am sure a lot of people would rather that vs. my method. I'll try to add the Script when I convert high heels.

That's ok,  TBH I didn't realize that there was even a script in the CK up until about a week ago when I was altering some shoes from New Miller I noticed the script.

Yeah alot of people don't use SkyUI which contains the MCM so I guess I'll start adding the script just so everyone has that versatility. 

Hi all!, got everything but the new DF_T33 boots working....cant get them in game.(thats with or without console)I do see the mod in data just cant locate in game? (im fairly sure its my stupidity) just asking do i need original? if so you wouldnt by chance have the link, would you?

OH yeah!, thanks again for you work !

post-321913-0-55334000-1418883759_thumb.jpg

So I was looking at the Cold Harbor Daedra mod and thought to my self...

Wouldn't it be nice to have a skimpy version of that blue glowing armor...

Then I started pulling shit apart, pulled the glow data from the cold harbor nif file and started applying it to some different bits and bobs.

I didn't like the chainmail texture that was being used by most of the Skimpy Daedric armors. As it is more of a wool sweater texture -vs- chainmail... so on the hunt for more stuff to rob, loot, and tweak.

Then I looked at existing packages that give you a light weight stand alone set that is broken into parts (not to many but just enough).... settled on the Remodeled Daedric Armor set.

Then I realized that the person who created that mod originally didn't create a new set of gloves... so a little tweaking in the CK and it pack it up with 7zip...

Oh wait, did I also re-weight it to HDT... I guess I did.... sorry about that (not).

Remodeled Daedric Armor (Cold Harbor Glow set) - Demonfet.7z

post-321913-0-59351100-1418882819_thumb.jpg

This is with the Glorious Daedric armor texture set (kinda dark) and I had my female with the Racemenu Tribal Overlays in a Blue Glow to match the armor... kinda cool at night.

post-321913-0-60529600-1418882962_thumb.jpg

This one is the Chainmail version of the torso, with the Winter Daedric Texture set off of Nexus (looks cool as hell when your up in the mountains)

love the new conversions :) Moar!  My new Number 1 body this...The Sevenbase I was using, more or less since conception, is long gone now...Ive moved on, so to speak, to bigger and brighter tits and ass..../salute you sir!..again.

Thank you!! I hope to keep bringing out more outfits.

BTW:

Sweetie Bear:    <------has Been Added

attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 3.jpg

So I was looking at the Cold Harbor Daedra mod and thought to my self...

Wouldn't it be nice to have a skimpy version of that blue glowing armor...

Then I started pulling shit apart, pulled the glow data from the cold harbor nif file and started applying it to some different bits and bobs.

I didn't like the chainmail texture that was being used by most of the Skimpy Daedric armors. As it is more of a wool sweater texture -vs- chainmail... so on the hunt for more stuff to rob, loot, and tweak.

Then I looked at existing packages that give you a light weight stand alone set that is broken into parts (not to many but just enough).... settled on the Remodeled Daedric Armor set.

Then I realized that the person who created that mod originally didn't create a new set of gloves... so a little tweaking in the CK and it pack it up with 7zip...

Oh wait, did I also re-weight it to HDT... I guess I did.... sorry about that (not).

attachicon.gifRemodeled Daedric Armor (Cold Harbor Glow set) - Demonfet.7z

attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 1.jpg

This is with the Glorious Daedric armor texture set (kinda dark) and I had my female with the Racemenu Tribal Overlays in a Blue Glow to match the armor... kinda cool at night.

attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 2.jpg

This one is the Chainmail version of the torso, with the Winter Daedric Texture set off of Nexus (looks cool as hell when your up in the mountains)

do you plan to release also the chainmail version? it looks awesome.

***MERRCHRISTMAS*** 

I didn't plan to release this but I have gotten alot of request's for it so I figured I give it as a small Christmas present to all my loyal fans, it's nothing majorly special, it's just a re-texture I did of the Lady Elegance Dress, & it seems to have gotten good reviews, so I hope you all enjoy it & I want to wish you all a Very Very Merry Christmas, & a Happy New Year!!!

LE Christmas Blue:    <------has Been Added

Just go to the Lady Elegance Download & click on the spoiler under "Merry Christmas"