??? How do I start reputation quest? went through initation. esmeralda tells to talk to luna. talked to luna. get an journal entry. talked to luna about jobs. she says regular jobs. find a guy, do action, get paid. did this. nothing happens, nothing changes. And since the latest update is 2013, there will probably no answer. i'll give it a few more tries, then kick it out of modlist.

Where do I find Esmeralda? I got the congratulations note and been poking around falkreath but can't seem to find her.

Edit: Nevermidn found her

She is south of Falkreath, if you don't have a marker, just use the console and "tmm 1" code to get the map marker.

Hey. I've installed, the mod, and the game hasn't crashed or anything, but when I try to start the quest by talking to a beggar, it tells me to train and try again. What does it mean by train? I have other adult mods installed, but they all work fine.

Need more experience.

Check the SexLab diary and if I remember right, it is the Oral experience needed.

??? How do I start reputation quest? went through initation. esmeralda tells to talk to luna. talked to luna. get an journal entry. talked to luna about jobs. she says regular jobs. find a guy, do action, get paid. did this. nothing happens, nothing changes. And since the latest update is 2013, there will probably no answer. i'll give it a few more tries, then kick it out of modlist.

It should start adding as soon as you do jobs, 1 for each sex act quest.

Thanx for answer. Sadly it doesn't seem to work for me or I'm to dump to get it. I allredy have the Journal-Entry with the 0/5. But Luna is giving me no specific jobs to do. Talk to all the others inside the keep, noone has a quest for me. Just keeps saying I should do regular jobs. I don't get any name or place. I tried to trigger it with having sex with everyone i met. Returned to Luna, but still 0/5 and same dialouge. I give it up, seems to hard for me to solve this. Which is sad, cause as far as I can say it semms to be a fun mod.

Thanx for answer. Sadly it doesn't seem to work for me or I'm to dump to get it. I allredy have the Journal-Entry with the 0/5. But Luna is giving me no specific jobs to do. Talk to all the others inside the keep, noone has a quest for me. Just keeps saying I should do regular jobs. I don't get any name or place. I tried to trigger it with having sex with everyone i met. Returned to Luna, but still 0/5 and same dialouge. I give it up, seems to hard for me to solve this. Which is sad, cause as far as I can say it semms to be a fun mod.

Luna should be offering a job that lets you go to a specific client(You might want to check your questlog?). A lot like the thieves guild jobs. It's repeatable.

And yes, I'm not very active anymore but still try to read once a week.

Ticedoni: Quest

Spoiler

He is drunk. Steal his liquor and slap him in the face. This didn’t work I stole his booze then I kept hitting him until he fell down without any further topics appearing three times I hit him until he was down (he is obviously essential) still nothing. I had to advance through quest in console.

This quest did not work for me either UNTIL I joined the Thieves Guild and tried it.  Then it worked without a flaw.  It might have a membership as a requirement

Does not work for me either and am the thieves guild leader.

It doesent work for me either, and i had completed the thieves guild quest line.

The last time I played with this mod it worked.

The only difference from my last play through is, I installed the Brawl Bug fix mod.

And updated all sexlab mods to the latest version.

So i guess something is incompatible here.

I may have found a solution to this quest. It didn't work for me either and joining the Thieves Guild also did nothing. I went back to Ticedoni and tried something different: get rid of the mead! In my case, I just drank it. This may explain why joining the Thieves Guild worked for some of you, as perhaps you fenced the stolen mead to Tonilia?

So, what I did to make it work: steal his mead, drink it or get rid of it some other way, then punch him hard (a power attack or gloves of the pugilist; a soft punch didn't work for me). Hopefully that works for you!

I am sorry for not checking often. Sometimes in a progressed game the client is dead. If that is the case, use the console and type "setstage SLGRNJ 20" and it will complete the job but will not gain reputation points. This will open a new job and a chance to gain points.

There are a few npc's dead in my vanilla game complete and have missing quest markers. He is working on a update but have to wait as life takes over.

Hopefully this helps.

Sorry, noob question, but how do i start the quest? I don't see a map marker or a quest in my journal

from the first post:

I'm new to this mod.

Spoiler

A quick word of warning, if you have a killable children mod that untaggs children as children you might get them on jobs(randomly selected).

To get the quest started just talk to a male beggar anywhere.

Good luck and have fun brave heroine

I think I have gotten stuck,

I done the "the heated conspiracy" and 60 cumming of many.

Luna has given me "The special Job" but she didn't say who, and there is no map marker.

journal just says "Meet the client".

I think I have gotten stuck,

I done the "the heated conspiracy" and 60 cumming of many.

Luna has given me "The special Job" but she didn't say who, and there is no map marker.

journal just says "Meet the client".

This is a known bug, I'm afraid the special jobs don't work in this release.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, first of all it is a fun mod, worked until now without bugs or crashes, but now I have a problem and don't know if it has a solution, I have 40 reputation points, and since 35 there are no new "special quests", so I'm guessing that this is the end of the mod? If it is, I guess OP should put it in the description, it's easier for the nbs like me that doesn't have a clue about anything.

But I hope that you finish this mod, it's really nice and I and some others here would like to see the ending.

• 2 weeks later...

I am completely unable to speak to Valindor at the riften fishery for a blackmail quest

There should be a give up option if you talk to adrianna in the guild hall. the system picks npc's at random so sometimes it just picks the wrong ones :/

Hello, I got the note from Melissa, and the quest to go to belethor shows up, but when I go to him and break into his house, and talk to him, nothing happens, and I can't progress.

At night I presume?

If so:

This is a really weird bug and I'm afraid I don't know what causes this. This issue has been raised before but there just doesn't seem to be anything wrong it's really random. You can try skipping the stage

Hello, I got a bug when i got the quest to go to belethor between 12- 07 am , i cannot track belethor and when i go to his bed the dialog of the quest don't shows up.
I have already done this quest on other characters and it worked just having this problem in this one character.
I would like to know a way to resolve this ensue or to skip it .

hello, i have many problems. for the quests "prostitution job".

in markart, there is the marker behind the Inn but nobody wait here...

in solitude, i have to go to see someone in the boat on dock but.. when i enter everybody says me "you should not be there" no other options.

whatever, i come back to the girl who give me quests to say "i can't do this job" and when i want another job, exemple in wildelm... where is the marker? in solitude with the one i decided to give up.

every time i try to do a quest, this is like that.

the is idea is really good but, i will uninstall this mod while an other update will be done.

I just discovered something cool... the NPC you are being reffered to appears to be in DLC02 = DRAGONBORN

I don't posses this DLC myself... Try going to whereever that DLC plays and see if a questmarker pops up. the name your looking for is Adril Arano.

I had this same problem, and it seems the person I'm supposed to talk to is Jorlief. However, the game doesn't recognize him as an NPC anymore, and Captain Lonely-Gale is already in windhelm, even though I haven't completed that questline yet.

He is just completely gone. I have completed Blood on the Ice but never got a chance to purchase a home.