Wow that's interesting timing! Just after I come back and post an updated version you post this at the same time. I'll download and have a look at these fixes.

Edit: You've not put the updated source for sexlabsquirt.psc in the archive, just the backup of my version and the .pex

And heres the promised updated fix

Change Log:

• Consolidated out more then 20 lines of code from SexLabSquirt.psc by converting 6 propertys into 2 arrays and accessing the data that way instead of using consecutive if statements.
  • Fixed a possible but VERY unlikely threading issue.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause an actor not to squirt when both stream and gush effect are set to "random" even if the percentage is set to 100. There is still the issue with actors not squirting when both stream and gush effect are set to "none" even if the percentage is set to 100 but I consider that to be a UI problem so I will not address it.
  • Similar to above. Fixed debug notification appearing when squirt percentage check passed but no squirt effect was applied. Also added a period at the end of the debug notifications.
  • SexLabSquirtChance and SexLabSquirtPCChance globals are now accessed through an array property in SexLabSquirt.psc instead of directly through individual properties allowing me to eliminate another 6 lined of code and the two original properties.
  • Changed the editor ID of SexLabSquirt (quest) to SexLabSquirtQuest because SexLabSquirt is also the name of the script used by it and you are NOT supposed to have objects named the same thing as their type. How the hell did you even get the CK to let you do that???
  • Added 'Squirt Bugs - Fix NPC Spell' that can be used to fix mod related errors on NPCs. Currently this is only used to manually correct the 'Continual Squirting Bug' that some people have. Just cast it on any squirting NPC and they will stop. The spell will be added to the player if the debug messages are turned on in the MCM Menu. It gets removed when debug messages are turned off.
  • Added 'Squirt Bugs - Fix Player Spell'. Does the same thing as the above spell but for the player.
As before, just install over top SexLab Squirt v1_2.
Let me know if anythings broken as I haven't had time to do much testing.

attachicon.gifPopcorn71s Fix v2_0.7z

Wow that's interesting timing! Just after I come back and post an updated version you post this at the same time. I'll download and have a look at these fixes.

Edit: You've not put the updated source for sexlabsquirt.psc in the archive, just the backup of my version and the .pex

Yeah that's not the only problem with my fix. I have some broken logic in it that would prevent the stream effect from being applied if the gush effect was applied. Its a good thing I check the code before going ahead and uploading the broken source code for you.

===Edit===

Here's the fixed archive.

Popcorn71 fix v3.7z

Yeah that's not the only problem with my fix. I have some broken logic in it that would prevent the stream effect from being applied if the gush effect was applied. Its a good thing I check the code before going ahead and uploading the broken source code for you.

===Edit===

Here's the fixed archive.

attachicon.gifPopcorn71 fix v3.7z

Welcome back slayster.

So with this fix, I no longer need the fix by TMPhoenix right?

Welcome back slayster.

So with this fix, I no longer need the fix by TMPhoenix right?

The new version 1.3 I posted includes the SexLab fix from TMPhoenix and popcorn71's game reload fix. But it doesn't include popcorn71's latest updates (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/?p=674736) I still need to look over those. If you wanted to use that you'd still need to install it over 1.2

I have a small problem ave this mod

squirt works well on the NPC but not on my PC even if I put 100%

I watched the entire topic trying any *fix* and does not change

the mod is compatible with lunari race?

thank you

P.S.

Estrus uses the same system squirt and on my PC it works well

I have a small problem ave this mod

squirt works well on the NPC but not on my PC even if I put 100%

the mod is compatible with lunari race?

thank you

I'm getting this bug too, but with no custom races. Debug notification will say the pc is squirting, but there is no animation.

Hi all. I've got the bug with squirting. The rapist was killed quite in the moment my PC started to squirt, so now she runs around Skyrim with the constant gush behind her. I've tried to initiate sex & masturbation & mods start & ends squirting correctly but the gush doesn't stop after it. I tried to put effect to none with the menu but it didn't worked too.

Little help )

Downloaded and installed the new version (did clean save), but am still getting the continual squirt bug (does not stop after sex and is still going on reload). Any suggestions for a fix?

This is ether a problem with your mod setup (too many scripted mods clogging up the event system) or your save.

Its is something that your will have to fix manually EVERY ACTOR, EVER TIME, it happens. I haven't had much time to go digging around in SexLabs API, but I'm sure there is a way to automate the process. It still indicates a problem with your setup though.

I would recommend first starting a new game with your current mods and using SexLab MatchMaker to force masturbate and see if you still get the bug.

If you do, then start a new game with ONLY SexLab Squirt active. This will at least give you some idea of where the problem is.

It had been working fine, then I got the dreaded non-stop gushing on 3 followers at once, I did the "showinventory> removeitem xxxxxxxx" (gush or tinkle) and that stopped them from gushing. then went and moved the mod up the load order chain and so far the problem is not coming back.

Otherwise it's been a great mod

No worries was a struggle for me as well to learn.

open console

select NPC/follower by left clicking on them

Their information and name should show up

type- showinventory (one word)

A list of items they have should appear. Look for "gushing" or "tinkle" it will be indicated they are "worn" Beside that item is a number. the first half changes based on load order of the mod, the 2nd half remains the same. So it could be 24004892 and if you change the load order later it might be 23004892. Once you find "gushing and/or "tinkle" (you can have both on the same NPC) Note the number

type- removeitem XXXXXXXXXX 1 (one word with a space between the ID number and another space following then the number of items to remove, in this case 1)

exit console, see if they stop. If not renter console, make sure you targeted the right NPC and not another NPC or nearby item. repeat the process till you get it. Hope this helps and post again f you are still having problems and hopefully I can help.

This is also a way to remove the invisible armour that NPC have, so you can get them to wear what you want.

All of the above console commands

then type- help armor or help clothes

A list of armor/clothes will appear, note the number

Then with the NPV selected, type- equipitem xxxxxxxx 1 (xx being the id for whatever item you want them to wear. sometimes if you remove all of their base items, they will re-equip the full set, in which case leave them with one base item. It's fun making them all wear certain things, you don't have to craft each item and then try to make them a follower/puppet to get them to wear stuff.

I am still having the problem with the latest version that, while NPCs work fine, my PCs never do, even set to 100% (debug notifications say they are, but there is no visual). Did anyone find a solution for this? Should I revert to the older version?

I really, very much, like this mod and having it working.

Thanks.

I am still having the problem with the latest version that, while NPCs work fine, my PCs never do, even set to 100% (debug notifications say they are, but there is no visual). Did anyone find a solution for this? Should I revert to the older version?

I really, very much, like this mod and having it working.

Thanks.

I solved it With Load order! as far up as you can ideally Under Sexlab EXE: if this doesn't work try one of the script fixes on this thread! 

I believe I may have isolated the cause of the Endless Squirt Bug. I need to do some more testing to confirm and if I'm right it should be any easy fix.

That being said, this fix will not be retroactive. That will require me to add some rather cpu intensive scripting. Possibly in the form of a cloak spell to walk all the actors in a given area and remove the broken effects...Not really something I feel like having running in the background in my game.

=== Edit ===

Right, turns out this is being at least in part caused by a threading issue.

Basically the way things work now, on any OrgasmStart Event (an actor orgasmed), the mod will walk an array of all actors currently involved with the animation, filters out the male actors, decides whether or not they should squirt, then stores all the squirting actors in a private script array variable.

Then, when the OrgasmEnd Event is sent (an actors orgasm ended), the mod walks the same array variable and removes the squirt effect.

This approach will only work when squirt effects are started when no other squirt effect are running. When a squirt effect starts before another effect has ended, it will overwrite the data in the array. That means that when the first effect finishes, it will remove the effect from the second set of actors, not the set of actors associated with the first effect.

At any rate, Ill have a fix up in a few hours.

Its still true. This will not fix the actors that are already effected by the bug. It will only correct the threading issue that's causing it.

Unfortunately there is no easy way of detecting whether an actor should or should not be squirting, and there is still the problem of processing the actors to begin with.

If the mod was designed to track all the actors that are squirting through quest aliases this would be simple but of course that would present its own set of problems.

Its also worth noting that I still don't know if this is the only cause of this particular bug.

And here it is. The long awaited (partial) fix for the fabled "Endless Squirt Bug". This will not automaticly fix actors that are already buged but  if you make the actors effected by the bug squirt again the script will clean up all the extra broken squirt effects on them when its done. It will alse prevent it from happening in the future.

Change log:

• Fixed a threading issue that could cause the 'Endless Squirt Bug'.
  • Added Keyword SexLabSquirtEffectKeyword to all armor items added by mod.
  • Disabled Squirt Bugs - Fix Player Spell for the time being.
  • Disabled Squirt Bugs - Fix NPC Spell for the time being.

Now a few more things to note before you down load:
This file was built off my previous fix and not the current v1.3 of SexLab Squirt as it needs to use some of my code that was not included in v1.3.
The 'Bug fix' spells were disable because they are ineloquent and I'm not satisfied with them. They may be repurposed latter if I do any more of these fixes.
I have included a proper readme this time so, you know, read it.

Install instructions:

• Install SexLab Squirt v3.
  • Extract the content of this archive into your data folder. Overwrite files if prompted.

As always let me know if I broke anything.

SexLabSquirt Fix v4.7z

I seem to be having this problem where only my NPC's are squirting but my PC wont do it at all. Although I had this strange glitch occur twice where my PC and NPC I chose as a sex partner went under Whiterun. When this happened I finally saw my PC squirt and got a little excited as I thought the mod would work for my PC, but this is not the case. Does anyone know what the problem might be?