As I wrote in Post 19 I do not know if it is important if a creature or NPC is not set  as persistent reference. But I never saw  (in other Mods) creatures and NPC which was not persistent. Yes that has not killed the sisters. And in the old Versions these creatures were not set persistent, so let them as they are.

The two sisters have not been killed by anything "in game".  They are somehow scripted as dead.  They are empty shells when you resurrect them, so clearly something script wise is going on here.

Weird when I resurrect them they come back with all their stuff and still work.

The two sisters have not been killed by anything "in game".  They are somehow scripted as dead.  They are empty shells when you resurrect them, so clearly something script wise is going on here.

Weird when I resurrect them they come back with all their stuff and still work.

Do they really?  They won't move (they just spin in place).  Try having sex with them (they just fall down).  Their behavior is that of a scripted dead character.  Yes, they have dialogue (the same exact dialogue that the Father monk has) but that doesn't mean they work. 

I am really believing that they are meant to be dead in some way.  The really odd thing is that they spawn in the bedrooms and wander off from there.  However it is your (the PC) coming into the crypt that seems to "kill" them, as that is why they are found dead at various places (typically either in the bedroom where they spawned or in the dinning room.

It sure as fuck is a brain teaser!!!!  :s

What may be the problem with the two dead NPC's is that are both set as Quest Items and set for Respawn, I ran into a problem in my early days experimenting with with the Construction set if an NPC had anything with a Quest Item marking or were marked as a Quest Item and were resurrected or respawned. They would just stand there turning in place or die suddenly until the next time the game was reloaded. Perhaps marking the NPC's as essential rather than respawning would help.

Marking as essential does not help.   That was the first thing I tried.  While they are alive and talk, they still can't wander, have sex, move, or do much besides stand there.

Now as the really weird part.......all NPC's that are added via this mod are marked as a quest item, with only one exception: Zozotto Franc.

Yet, no one else has the issues that the two dead sisters have.

Do they really?  They won't move (they just spin in place).  Try having sex with them (they just fall down).  Their behavior is that of a scripted dead character.  Yes, they have dialogue (the same exact dialogue that the Father monk has) but that doesn't mean they work. 

I am really believing that they are meant to be dead in some way.  The really odd thing is that they spawn in the bedrooms and wander off from there.  However it is your (the PC) coming into the crypt that seems to "kill" them, as that is why they are found dead at various places (typically either in the bedroom where they spawned or in the dinning room.

It sure as fuck is a brain teaser!!!!  :s

I respawned them and all their options work like Join/leave faction. When the PC has sex with them it just starts and then stops right away.

It really is weird.

I respawned them and all their options work like Join/leave faction. When the PC has sex with them it just starts and then stops right away.

It really is weird.

Again, that is typical of someone that is scripted as dead.  While dialogue does work, their ai package won't kick in and have them do anything and sex of course is impossible.

I found another issue, sister Regina has the no dialogue bug.  Trying to figure out why.

So I made a quick no MBP Version for testing.

The only dead sister I could find was "Heather" in the Immoral Crypt (IC). No dead shrine maiden,no dead creatures, and no NPC with missing dialogs.

I resurrect "Heather" and could talk to her and have Sex with animations. She walks around and have sex with creatures. I did not wait 3 days if she is still alive.

I think I only missed some traveling sisters and 3 Barbarians. One Barbabarian, both Immoral Legion Forester and Zozotto Franc were OK.

Edit: Sister Vaginora and Sister Ar-Nale both alive, with dialogs, and I had sex with both.

Ok, here is the real tit twister:  The two dead sisters are vanilla races.  Fucking vanilla.  Now if I change them from vanilla to something else then they are alive and well.

The missing dialogue is in fact due to missing a part of the choc elves race shit.  I am going to reinstall the MBP++ choco elf deal .....again, and see if that cures it.  If that does then I will probably issue a final version in which I change the two vanilla sisters that are dead to one of the MBP++ races and let it go at that.  I also managed to fix the plugin not giving you the spells as the mod author had typo's in the scripts to give you the spells.  Hang on for a bit longer and I think I'll have this one nailed down.

FWIW, having got Oblivion running again, I thought I'd see what this was about, so upgraded to the latest version of LIS. This character is about an hour old, had never been anywhere in the IC except the Market District. Zoned into Temple District, and bumped into Sister Vaginora, who is most certainly not dead ...

Yes, it turns out to be a missing race deal.  Somehow I and several others were missing some of the race information.  Reinstalling MBP++ v98a along with the choco elf addon fixes it up.

What a goose chase. 

I'll revert to the version that Slammer64 sent me and make the 7 translation corrections, along with the script fixes (so you get the spells) and push out a new version later tonight.

Ain't modding fun!!!  :P

So it's all fixed?

Yes.  I changed the races of the two dead sisters (nothing else seemed to work for me), fixed the scripts that had errors that blocked you from receiving the four spells, and translated the couple of items that were missed. 

If you notice any sisters that have missing dialogue then you need to upgrade your MBP++ to version 98a, and\or install the choco elf addon and you'll work just fine.  Don't forget to rebuild that bashed patch too!

New version is up with all above changes.  That should close the book on this one and I'll be moving on to the others that need updating.  Stupid Author (the original Japanese maker of this mod) has been a busy little beaver.  He has updated pretty much all of his plugins.

Sorry I found 3 untranslated spells. I thought I had checked everything. Was probably blind? I played the mod today after finishing the no MBP and UniqueLandscapes-compatibility changes.

post-3205-0-95033700-1374982247_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-61151700-1374982279_thumb.jpg ! german Oblivion !

In an old Version it was translated as "select animal", but that is stupid, you can not select anything.

And a spell Name is "unclear".

Lovers Immoral Animal Love: is OK. Player have sex with targeting animal.

Lovers Set Animal Lover: is OK: NPC is set as animal Lover.

Lovers Summon Immoral Sister's Pet: is OK: summons one animal. Perhaps shorter name "Lovers Summon Immoral Pet"

Lovers Set Animal Lover Exp: ? ? summons 3 (or 4) animals. Perhaps "Lovers Summon Immoral  Pets"

I wanted to try this, and the Immoral Guard's and already had the 1.4a Full with the x117++.76a installed, but was not the MBP.98 version.

For anyone wanting just to test the mod, that has the .90 MBP installed, and don't want to go through all the head ache of installing the MBP.98 version.

There are about 3 NPC Guards in the imoral Guards.esp, and sisters in the Imoral Sisters.ESP that if you change them to NPC that you have will allow you to play the game just fine.

Just incase anyone is at this Impass on playing this one.

Mainly the Choc elves are the ones that will cause you fits for Immoral Guards and Immoral Sisters.  Changing them out to something else should allow you to squeak by if you don't want to upgrade your MBP.  There may be a few others in Immoral Sisters that you have to mess with too, but since I went ahead and updated my MBP, I can't pinpoint them for you.  Sorry.