Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

In the event that it already exists and I just haven't found it yet,are there any meshes and skeletons for Schlongs of Skyrim with bouncing chests and buttocks?

I know that they exist from Shape Atlas for men,but some users would like to keep using SOS not only because of all of the armors and accessories created specifically for it but to enable intersexed/futanari female characters.

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a mod that includes footjobs or foot fetish stuff, anyone can help me?

The SexLab mod and the Non-SexLab Animations bundle all have some footjob sex animations in them, if that's what you're looking for.  Use them with your favorite sex mod and toggle the animations so only those will activate.  My most-used sex mod right now is Matchmaker, I think.  It adds two Illusions spells to activate sex between whatever NPCs you want. 

Hello all,

Looking for a male body (SOS compatible) slider for Bodyslide 2, that will help me make  a fat body. Unfortunately I don't have the files for the Fat Bastard mod that was made awhile back. Was wondering if anyone had something that would be reasonably similar or would be the closest thing to?

Hello.

Don't know if you can help me but gonna give it a try anyway.

Am interested in any mod that allows the MALE butt to bounce - specifically for the SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) awesome mod.

Call me weird (lol) but I really would like to have my male character to have his butt bounce (but not in a crazy way).

Have even tried uninstalling the SOS and tried using SAM and the mod (was - I think - called "SAM HDT BBB Bounce") that actually did have the male butt bounce.

Wasn't too impressed with it and definitely prefer to stay with the SOS anyway.

So... IS there a mod for male butt bounce for SOS ?????   (and perhaps enable creating a larger male butt as well .....???)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

By the way, have tried using "SAM HDT BBB Bounce" WITH SOS just for the fun of it - the butt would still bounce - however there is a gap, for some reason, above the Schlong.

Edited by buttluver

Hello,

I'm searching a mod where your character (female or male) can have sex. Ok It's not really original :D

Actually, I don't want a mod with mating every 5 minutes (kinda boring) but a mod where, for instance, when you have a bounty, you can persuade the guard to close his eyes in exchange for sex ; the same thing could occur if you want to have a reduction of prices from vendors. Idem if a male Dovahkin prefer a more charnel reward from a female questgiver.

Hello,

I'm searching a mod where your character (female or male) can have sex. Ok It's not really original :D

Actually, I don't want a mod with mating every 5 minutes (kinda boring) but a mod where, for instance, when you have a bounty, you can persuade the guard to close his eyes in exchange for sex ; the same thing could occur if you want to have a reduction of prices from vendors. Idem if a male Dovahkin prefer a more charnel reward from a female questgiver.

It seems like you're looking for Sexlab Solutions.

Hello,

It seems like you're looking for Sexlab Solutions.

Yes, I think that I'm searching. Thanks ^^

Is it compatible with Interesting NPC ?

When they say "make sure that Solutions is loading after [mod] in your load order", Solutions must be above or below the another mod ?

Hi, I have Schlongs of Skyrim installed, and with a few other combined mods, my character can make a man's pants drop by walking by them lol

But I can't say the same for some of the other men in the world of Skyrim, so does anyone know any good mods that make the armor or bodies of guardsmen sexier? Like instead of having the guards with their full armor and covered helmets, have them with a partially covered helm to see their face, and have a skimpy (not necessarily having their cocks out, but revealing or underwear) set of armor?

Thanks!

Hey all!

First I'm sorry for my English.

I'm try to search mod like Sexoutcheckmeout or SexoutClothingEvaluation. (FALLOUT NV) Its allows you to enter your opinion about the clothes you wear through a menu system in-game.Like, “sexy”, “slutty”, “classy”, “short skirt” “hotpants”, “cleavage”

but I need that for skyrim. Can anyone help me with that?

Thank you

Are there any mods out there that make the vanilla Quests more... sexy? Forcing you into restraints or thesuch?

Yes . Maria Eden

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40336-wip-maria-eden/

or light

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25606-sexlab-solutions-v2-beta-new-2014-05-27/

Thanks. In which way does Maria Eden alter the quests exactly? I've tried sexlab solutions before, but am looking for something more... forceful/devious, though I am wary that Maria Eden might overdo things (from the description)

Is there a mod that replaces the default strap-on used by SexLab, with a SoS schlong, including SoS features like random size/type assignment?

I know there are a couple of mods that allow you to give a schlong to female PC or a specific NPC, but what I'm looking for is to make female NPC automatically grow a cock instead of using a strap-on when in male context.

Is there a mod that replaces the default strap-on used by SexLab, with a SoS schlong, including SoS features like random size/type assignment?

I know there are a couple of mods that allow you to give a schlong to female PC or a specific NPC, but what I'm looking for is to make female NPC automatically grow a cock instead of using a strap-on when in male context.

There is, here. Get one of the "Equipable Schlong" files (with or without balls) and any texture patches for your skin. After installing rebuild the strap-on list in SexLab MCM, then remove all other strap-ons (by clicking them in the MCM menu) so the females always use the schlong addon.

Anyone know what armor this is from?

Here

I'd say hide armor from Remodeled Armor (CT77 or MAK07) without skirt and panty ;)

It's the scaled armor, not the hide armor ;)  I thought it was Hmm what to wear first, but that scaled armor has a different top. So indeed it looks more like a remodeled armor and someone got creative with nifscope and removed the panties and belt/skirt (which is often very easy to do, I've done the same with many of the remodeled armor, just never with the scaled).

Are there any mods out there that make the vanilla Quests more... sexy? Forcing you into restraints or thesuch?

Yes . Maria Eden

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40336-wip-maria-eden/

or light

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25606-sexlab-solutions-v2-beta-new-2014-05-27/

Thanks. In which way does Maria Eden alter the quests exactly? I've tried sexlab solutions before, but am looking for something more... forceful/devious, though I am wary that Maria Eden might overdo things (from the description)

Sexlab Solutions adds sexy options to vanilla quests. Maria Eden is its own entirely separate slavery thing where you're stuck in a slave position rather than question through the world (though admittedly I haven don't much with either mod, so I may be wrong on how extensive Maria is).

If you haven't seen it yet, look up Devious Cidhna. It's by far the best story based mod I've played through, even if it is a bit short.