Robot Nixon's UNPB Conversions

View File

Robot Nixon's UNPB Conversions

This is for the various armor mods that I've converted to the UNPB body. I'm using this as a chance to better myself so I welcome suggestions and requests.

If there are any issues, please let me know.

Works in Progress:

Killer Keo's Skimpy Armor Replacer- UNPB Conversion:

This mod converts the Killer Keo's Skimy CBBE Replacer to UNPB with weight slider and BBP support.

Requirements:

UNPB BBP (temporarily).

BBP is also a requirement for now, but once I finish all the armors and clothing I will move on to a non-BBP version.

Valkyrie Armor

This mod is a small mash-up I worked on as my own version of another mash-up that I liked but was unable to find.

Requirements;

UNPB BBP (temporarily)

A non-BBP version will be uploaded once I make sure it decides to stop crashing on me.

Completed Works:

Schwertleite Set - UNPB

This was a quick conversion job I did in between updates for the Skimpy Armor Replacer conversion.

Argent Iron Armor - UNPB

Another conversion job that I did as a time killer. I separated the armor into two separate files- one for the regular colored version,

and one for the black version.

Fox 029 Armor - UNPB

A conversion that I grew to like quite a bit. I'm aware there is a second armor in the file, which I am working on, but that one is not on

high priority.

Credits:

KillerKeo for allowing me to convert his awesome mod over to UNPB

XenoGenesis for making the Schwertleite Set.

KURESE for making the Argent Iron Armor

fox6000 for the fox 029 armor.

it looks like him, the message about bbp is the exact same. He also said hes doing the dlc armors after he finishes the vanilla. Also it seems the file attached here is smaller than the one on the nexus. Is this a slightly older version?

Yep that's me on the Nexus. The file is the same one as what's on the Nexus, just compressed in .7z format to save some space and because it was taking far too long to upload weekly with my lame internet connection.

One more thing, would you be breaking the armors into parts like Silvist? Im actually liking these more than Mak's version.

I don't know, maybe in the future when I'm finished with this. Hard to say at this moment.

many thx for the valkyrie armor but when i try that armor my char is invisible exept the head?

edit:

with another *.esp it works :)

Yeah the ESP have some wrong addresses for the nif files.

The right address would be ...Meshes\Nixon\Valkyrie Armor\Nif file...

is just missing the folder Nixon between Meshes and Valkyrie.

many thx for the valkyrie armor but when i try that armor my char is invisible exept the head?

edit:

with another *.esp it works :)

Yeah the ESP have some wrong addresses for the nif files.

The right address would be ...Meshes\Nixon\Valkyrie Armor\Nif file...

is just missing the folder Nixon between Meshes and Valkyrie.

Apologies but I didn't see this post until today. Thanks for the heads up. I now feel a little silly that I missed something that simple. I was having lots of crashes and issues working on the UNPB version, so this was something I must have overlooked when I did get it working.

Edit: Re-uploaded the UNPB version, so it should be working. If not, let me know, and it won't take me 3 days to notice this time.

On a related note: When I was having issues, I decided to do something with a different armor to take my mind off of it. It's still WIP, and I've only got the max weight torso done, but here's a preview of it:

post-47404-0-99719300-1372553884_thumb.jpg

A closer shot of the torso:

post-47404-0-80668600-1372563985_thumb.jpg

The valkyrie looks really nice, but ... I can't find it with the console (I used "help valkyrie" but no succes)  Does its ingame name is different ?

Thanks !

Did you put help in quotations? Just keep valkyrie in the quotations and that should work.

The valkyrie looks really nice, but ... I can't find it with the console (I used "help valkyrie" but no succes)  Does its ingame name is different ?

Thanks !

Did you put help in quotations? Just keep valkyrie in the quotations and that should work.

Actually 1 word don't need quotation, so it'll go like this:

help valkyrie

or

help "valkyrie helmet"

help "valkyrie armor"

help "valkyrie gauntlets"

help "valkyrie boots"

That's if you want 1 by 1 part to be displayed and it has multiple words in it, only if it has multiple words then use quotation.

Would their be any non-BBP for Valkyrie when you have the time, tried the one you uploaded but crashes when equipping ;'( thought it would work because I wore a UNP on CBBE lol

Just tested it out myself, and it looks like it's still got the problem I thought I fixed while working on it. For some reason, the non-BBP version only wants to work with BBP installed, even though I re-did the damn thing 5 different times with the non-BBP skeleton.

Thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll try to fix it (again) when I'm not on the verge of a blood rage.

Any plan of making standalone version?

Sorry, but I don't fully understand what you mean. Besides the body mod and BBP, none of the mods require anything else. Or do you mean like standalone versions of individual armors?

I mean 'are you gonna make the standalone version of Killer Keos UNPB Version which does not replace the vanilla ones?'

Ah, ok. No, I don't have any plans to do so. 

So, what's your next to do list?

Once I finish the conversion I want to start making my own armors from scratch, and maybe some other smaller things here and there.