• 1 month later...

What OS and browser are you using? When I got this problem my browser (I'm on Win 10 using Firefox) was trying to open the file rather than download it to disk.

I set the browser to "Always ask" where to save the downloads and made sure it was downloading and not opening the file.

Hi awesome mod thank you for your work! I have little problem, after installing mod some keyboard keys seems to be blocked (F, Q ,I Tab and other) untill i press Y (mods action key as i understand, but even after F key is blocked). Can i fix this somehow?

Hi awesome mod thank you for your work! I have little problem, after installing mod some keyboard keys seems to be blocked (F, Q ,I Tab and other) untill i press Y (mods action key as i understand, but even after F key is blocked). Can i fix this somehow?

I think the biggest issue is this mod hasn't been updated in about 2 years now so it's coding is so outdated and not up with other mods, so I'd say you have a clashing hotkey mod or mod that uses those hotkeys and so is Private Needs. This is only a guess based on such limited info. Only thing I can recommend is try using Private Needs Discreet (allows use of rest room pee/poo and showering, but doesn't make it a requirement to do so) and has a bit cleaner scripting imo. Also doesn't require that horrible strotis outdoor toilet resource *shudder*

I think the biggest issue is this mod hasn't been updated in about 2 years now so it's coding is so outdated and not up with other mods, so I'd say you have a clashing hotkey mod or mod that uses those hotkeys and so is Private Needs. This is only a guess based on such limited info. Only thing I can recommend is try using Private Needs Discreet (allows use of rest room pee/poo and showering, but doesn't make it a requirement to do so) and has a bit cleaner scripting imo. Also doesn't require that horrible strotis outdoor toilet resource *shudder*

Hi. Thank you for help.

Hi. Thank you for help.

Any time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To anyone who is still trying to use this mod, I would recommend the much newer http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/ mod, I have been using this in my latest playthrough and have had no issues with it so far.

I will agree with him but there is an array issue that causes it so you can't open menus or equip items sometimes, it has to do with the slavetat integration for the dirty option. I would recommend turning that off in the MCM for now.

To anyone who is still trying to use this mod, I would recommend the much newer http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3024-pee-and-fart/ mod, I have been using this in my latest playthrough and have had no issues with it so far.

I will agree with him but there is an array issue that causes it so you can't open menus or equip items sometimes, it has to do with the slavetat integration for the dirty option. I would recommend turning that off in the MCM for now.

Aaah, well I have had that off anyway so it did not affect me.

Even with that issue though it is still a lot more stable than private needs ever was, I always crashed a lot more with that mod  :angry:

Aaah, well I have had that off anyway so it did not affect me.

Even with that issue though it is still a lot more stable than private needs ever was, I always crashed a lot more with that mod  :angry:

You're right it is stable for sure and the author is going to fix the issue in the next update anyway so no issue anyway :D

• 1 month later...